THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden to call for 100 days of masks after inauguration

Vambo

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Just a lot of died Americans. Nothing to the nut jobs here. 

Nope. People are dying all over the world. From all sorts of bad shit. Bigger ratio in other countries by the way, where everybody wears masks.

But really you've done your job. Shake your head wring your hands and say tsk tsk. Thank you for your useless and fake concern.

WSS

• Upvote 2

From the National Review. Damn you deep state!!!

Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mostly Factual in reporting due to a few misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources and one failed fact check.

Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL

The President Promotes a COVID Hoax

Yesterday, Worldometers stated that 2,833 Americans died from COVID-19. The Covid Tracking Project puts the figure at 2,733. Johns Hopkins University puts the number of deaths Wednesday at 2,597. I’m sure some folks will point to the discrepancies as evidence of their inauthenticity, but different institutions are tabulating the deaths in different ways and from different sources. Worldometers is updated throughout the day, and the others aren’t.

I mention this awful daily death toll because earlier this week, the president of the United States retweeted a hoax picture claiming that a coronavirus patient-care site was empty, adding, “fake election results in Nevada, too! The picture represented a case of online identity theft:

In the picture posted to Twitter on Sunday, the doctor, Jacob Keeperman, is standing at the Renown Regional Medical Center’s alternate care site in Reno, Nev. In the background, empty hospital beds covered in plastic stand in a vacant parking area. The photo was taken on Nov. 12, the day the site opened, so patients had not yet arrived, Renown Health said.

“I want to thank all the incredible staff who are Fighting the Good Fight to help all those suffering from COVID-19,” Dr. Keeperman, the medical director for Renown’s Transfer and Operations Center, wrote. “With 5 deaths in the last 32 hours, everyone is struggling to keep their head up. Stay strong.”

His photograph was then used by the account @Networkinvegas to erroneously claim that it showed a “fake hospital” that had “never seen a single patient.”

On Tuesday, President Trump brought that falsehood to a wider audience, retweeting the @Networkinvegas post with the comment: “Fake election results in Nevada, also!” Twitter flagged the president’s tweet, noting that the claim about election fraud was “disputed.”

In fact, the alternate care site in Reno has cared for a total of 219 Covid patients in the three weeks it has been open. And across Nevada, hospitalizations have risen 43 percent in the last 14 days, with a 55 percent increase in deaths, according to a New York Times database.

We’re witnessing more than 2,000 Americans perish from this pandemic per day, and the president believes that Nevada hospitals are creating fake treatment centers that have no patients in order to fool the public about the severity of the coronavirus pandemic. He’s got an entire government full of doctors and virologists and epidemiologists who will answer any question he has on this. He’s the president of the United States; anyone in the world will answer his phone call and happily and gladly explain anything he wants to know, walk him through any aspect that confuses him, and get him any answer he needs — particularly doctors, and particularly those who are trying to save patients infected with COVID-19.

The president of the United States chooses to believe the assertions of some account on Twitter, instead.

Election Results -- The Post-Election Madness Gets Worse | National Review

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You mean ByDon.

I think he meant Harris. (at least if he was talking about the future President) 

I'd love to stay and argue over COVID, but I have to drive down to LA and this 131 mile round trip will be the most dangerous thing I do all year..... until I hop back in my car again that is. 

Come on Harris, close the roads and prohibit car sales so I can be safe. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Biden can eat a bag of dicks.

Why is it none of the squad hoorta, tex, tour, cccjw and woody never want to talk about their pick Beijing Biden and Kmeltoe Hoe and the Dems?

36 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Why is it none of the squad hoorta, tex, tour, cccjw and woody never want to talk about their pick Beijing Biden and Kmeltoe Hoe and the Dems?

Pretty sure you have been told over and over again nobody gives a fuck about ByDon. A bag of dead cats would be a better President than your messiah. So please continue insulting ByDon and what's her name. I don't care. But I will highlight the cult members hypocrisy. Nut jobs have such short memories. 

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Pretty sure you have been told over and over again nobody gives a fuck about ByDon. A bag of dead cats would be a better President than your messiah. So please continue insulting ByDon and what's her name. I don't care. But I will highlight the cult members hypocrisy. Nut jobs have such short memories. 

008.jpg.b9212da6bdd2fc70b22bdef22f607b80.jpg

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I thought Covid was going to go away after the election?

After dick head takes office in January. Many of you ignorant clowns need to keep screaming until Trump has completely gone.

PS I thought that wearing masks was going to stop this in its tracks? I think there are masks orders in every state of the union. What happened?

WSS

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PS I thought that wearing masks was going to stop this in its tracks? I think there are masks orders in every state of the union. What happened?

So here we go again. Lock us down, force us to wear a cut up T-shirt on our face (I have been since March 21 in LA county - and it's worked so very well) for just a few weeks to give our health system a chance to ramp up.

Yep, it will be different this time

Also, if anyone wants to get lippy and say that it hasn't worked in LA county because people aren't doing what they're told to do, I'm here to tell you that unless you live here, don't speak on things you're not qualified to speak on. I live here and can count the people that I have personally seen out in the wild (grocery stores, Lowes, outdoor dinning ect..) without a mask on one hand since March..... I will also point you to the riots and the Harris celebrations well before you bring up a famous Karen or two.  

Side note: I went for a mountain bike ride today in the SoCal high desert and noticed a solo hiker on a parallel ridge line wearing a fucking mask! He/she was well over 100yds from me, with a 100 foot deep gorge between us and they never even knew I was there until I climbed ahead of them as we were both going the same direction, and they were well ahead of me when the climb began. We were the only 2 humans for probably 3 square miles..... I guess they didn't want to give COVID to the bushes, lizards, coyotes, squirrels and rabbits?  My hero.  

^ If you are doing stupid shit like that, stop it. Stop it right fucking now. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

After dick head takes office in January. Many of you ignorant clowns need to keep screaming until Trump has completely gone.

WSS

If that's what you thought then you must not be paying attention. But of course, you aren't. The first 6 months of this pandemic were arguing with morons that thought masks did nothing. You included. Most of this board included. Real basic ass shit that they didn't believe because they saw a post on their RealAmericaPatriotEagle Facebook group. 

Now you're going to act like it is some anti mask "gocha" because our numbers keep going up? No Steve, America is just full of morons. Morons that took months to realize this wasn't a hoax. Morons that were more interested in yelling about China than actually doing anything to prevent the spread. Morons that said it would magically disappear. 

Christ

All stuff we've covered though. Or, at least, stuff some of us have covered and others have ignored.