THE BROWNS BOARD

Raffensperger probing Abrams' group for seeking out-of-state, dead voters ahead of Ga. Senate races

Vambo

In related Powell-Wood circus news from GA: according to Breitbart, Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are secretly working for the Dem's by encouraging Georgia Rep's to stay home and not vote in the run-off. In the comments section, BB readers are turning on BB ("They're the new FoxNews!!!!!!!!)

A brother could get whiplash trying to keep up with MAGA purity requirements.

7 hours ago, Dste Ace said:

In related Powell-Wood circus news from GA: according to Breitbart, Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are secretly working for the Dem's by encouraging Georgia Rep's to stay home and not vote in the run-off. In the comments section, BB readers are turning on BB ("They're the new FoxNews!!!!!!!!)

A brother could get whiplash trying to keep up with MAGA purity requirements.

Hey- didya hear the the latest rumor?  Seems the Republicans aren't "Republican" enough for Trump anymore? He may just run off and start his own political party.  Personally- I hope to God he does.  

For a Trump true believer, guess it's down to OANN  :) 

One America News Network, also known as One America News, is a far-right, pro-Donald Trump cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey- didya hear the the latest rumor?  Seems the Republicans aren't "Republican" enough for Trump anymore? He may just run off and start his own political party.  Personally- I hope to God he does.  

For a Trump true believer, guess it's down to OANN  :) 

One America News Network, also known as One America News, is a far-right, pro-Donald Trump cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.

Far-right? You guys who have nothing to offer but blind hate are all over the place. Either news Outlet X is too far right or Trump isn't far right enough... or mostly just Cheeto orange blah blah blah.

Exactly what far-right positions does oan or fox or Breitbart or anybody espouse? 

WSS

The “Republican” Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, and the Secretary of State, MUST immediately allow a signature verification match on the Presidential Election. If that happens, we quickly and easily win the State and importantly, pave the way for a big David and Kelly WIN!

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The “Republican” Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, and the Secretary of State, MUST immediately allow a signature verification match on the Presidential Election. If that happens, we quickly and easily win the State and importantly, pave the way for a big David and Kelly WIN!

Of course, according to Georgia law- that's impossible the way ballots were handled. Once the signature on the outside of the ballot was verified- the actual ballot doesn't have a nme associated with it.  

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Far-right? You guys who have nothing to offer but blind hate are all over the place. Either news Outlet X is too far right or Trump isn't far right enough... or mostly just Cheeto orange blah blah blah.

Exactly what far-right positions does oan or fox or Breitbart or anybody espouse? 

WSS

Getting pretty bitter of late Steve... Just the facts... Hate? It's called Election reality, and Trump's decent into total lunacy....  

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Getting pretty bitter of late Steve... Just the facts... Hate? It's called Election reality, and Trump's decent into total lunacy....  

Not what I'm talking about Larry. I'm asking you what's so especially right wing about the people you complain about? That's all. Yes yes I know Cheetos Orange Mega etc etc trumpster fire yada yada.

But apart from all those wonderful points oh... You know what I mean.

WSS

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not what I'm talking about Larry. I'm asking you what's so especially right wing about the people you complain about? That's all. Yes yes I know Cheetos Orange Mega etc etc trumpster fire yada yada.

But apart from all those wonderful points oh... You know what I mean.

WSS

I suppose it means- at least regarding the media- to the extent they agree with (and defend) Trump. We're a month post election. Trump's lawyers are pitching a darn near o-fer in court. And yet still the conspiracy of fraud and massive illegal vote dumps persists. Rigged machines!!! Um, no. The manual paper and machine counts happen to agree. There's plenty of folks on this Board that are still buying it though. Now election officials getting death threats for doing their job. Dominion workers having to go into hiding.  But go bring up those BLM riots- you just lost the moral high ground MAGAs. Last I heard those protesters weren't threating to kill people. 

It's why along with Tex- I'm going to leave the MAGA faithful here to their delusions and conspiracy theories pretty soon- certainly after January 20th. The hatred of anything not Trump and right wing is getting to be a waste of my time reading, much less responding to. You know the specific couple here that I'm talking about, who think they have the exclusive view on what's right regarding politics- and if you don't agree with them you're an imbecile. They let you know it too.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I suppose it means- at least regarding the media- to the extent they agree with (and defend) Trump. We're a month post election. Trump's lawyers are pitching a darn near o-fer in court. And yet still the conspiracy of fraud and massive illegal vote dumps persists. Rigged machines!!! Um, no. The manual paper and machine counts happen to agree. There's plenty of folks on this Board that are still buying it though. Now election officials getting death threats for doing their job. Dominion workers having to go into hiding.  But go bring up those BLM riots- you just lost the moral high ground MAGAs. Last I heard those protesters weren't threating to kill people. 

It's why along with Tex- I'm going to leave the MAGA faithful here to their delusions and conspiracy theories pretty soon- certainly after January 20th. The hatred of anything not Trump and right wing is getting to be a waste of my time reading, much less responding to. You know the specific couple here that I'm talking about, who think they have the exclusive view on what's right regarding politics- and if you don't agree with them you're an imbecile. They let you know it too.  

and take your eyepatch with you for swimming in Egypt...wait... that isn't an eyepatch? I don't want to know...communist_thong-r29031d6f04d0456f94e4a11

image.png.1f7cfa68a2e1e8010aa601bbc615b637.png

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Actually, under Georgia election law, the signatures have already been verified twice. When you request a mail-in ballot, the signature on the Request envelope is matched with the signature on record before they mail you a ballot. When the ballot itself is received by the election workers, the signature on the Ballot envelope is then matched with both the signature on the Request envelope and the signature on record. Facts. 

As Bill Murray said in 'Meatballs', "It just doesn't matter." If a team of people assembled by Lin Wood and Sidney Powell to count the ballots were hermetically sealed in a room guarded by a team of Navy Seals, and the count still came out in Anyone-but-Trump's favor, they would simply bring forth another conspiracy theory. It just doesn't matter.

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

ahem .... TESTIMONY. LEGAL AFFIDAVITS by the HUNDREDS.

WHISTLEBLOWERS.

oh, yeah - you lefties love whistleblowers even when they are FAKE, as long as they justify your knee jerk emotions.

But, when you choose, you HATE REAL WHISTLEBLOWERS.

It's how leftwing extremists roll.