THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt Twitter suspends data analyst that says 350,000 FAKE people voted in Arizona

calfoxwc

not fake like Hoorta, Tex and woodpecker...

but REALLY FAKE.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/twitter-suspends-data-analyst-testified-arizona-election

Twitter suspends data analyst who testified that up to 300,000 fake people voted in Arizona election

To all my Family and Friends and Fellow American Patriots.

Thank you for the kind words and criticisms about the analysis that I performed to present to show that V Fraud exists in the State of AZ.

The Data proves that this really did happen in 2020 and has most likely been occuring for over a decade. To all of the critics thus far, I’ve analyzed billions of lines of data over my career and can sometimes see the math play out by just looking at the raw data. I will provide a very thorough detailed step by step process of how you can replicate these results if you wish to because I think we as a Nation should perform this on all 180,000+ precincts going back 2 decades to uncover all of the possible Fraud that has transpired over time.

I was quite pleased to have the President of the United States retweet part of my testimony. I’m very grateful and honored to have been asked to assist OUR Duly Elected President receive what all of US Deserve as Americans – A Fair Shake. We all deserve the outcome we deserve when it was a Fair Contest, otherwise we owe it to our Fellow Americans to Unite and Stand up against Corruption when Fair Contests are not occuring. #EqualJusticeForAll

Remember, if they can do this to a President, then every last one of is disposable in their corrupt minds.

I have provided my contact information to Jenna Ellis and Mayor Giuliani. Should they reach out, I will gladly hand over the process to them (or assist in doing this analysis across all other disputed States) to help ensure this attempted Public Assassination of the Will of the American People does not take place.

God Gifts to each and every one of us Unique Skills, our Gift to God is utilizing those skills to make the world a better place. I am truly Blessed for having had the opportunity to Honor God yesterday by utilizing the talents God bestowed upon me. I will do my best to continue to utilize those talents for Gods glory.

God taught him how to do numbers

MAGA Morons, if this guy actually publishes a "very thoroughly detailed step by step process" please post it here