THE BROWNS BOARD

Most watched right wing shows don't care if something is true or not

cccjwh

Sean Hannity makes bold admission: 'I don't vet the information on this program' (yahoo.com)

“This show, we in this hour, I am not told what to say,” Hannity said. “I don’t vet the information on this program that I give out. We have always been independent, follow our own path on this show. That’s not gonna change for me, ever.”

And don't forget Tucker

The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be Literally Believed : NPR

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

And that is the way the nut jobs like their "news" sources. Just tell me that I'm right and say the other side is wrong. Doesn't matter if it is true or not. It funny and sad.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

MSNBC spews horse shit 24/7.

Still waiting. The two highest rating right wing shows have both come out and said they don't care if what they are broadcasting is true. And all you have is crying about MSNBC? Nut jobs just don't care if what they are hearing is true or not. They will keep on watching the confessed liars. 👍

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Still waiting. The two highest rating right wing shows have both come out and said they don't care if what they are broadcasting is true. And all you have is crying about MSNBC? Nut jobs just don't care if what they are hearing is true or not. They will keep on watching the confessed liars. 👍

Girl, you need to take a Midol.  You're always upset.........

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Sean Hannity makes bold admission: 'I don't vet the information on this program' (yahoo.com)

“This show, we in this hour, I am not told what to say,” Hannity said. “I don’t vet the information on this program that I give out. We have always been independent, follow our own path on this show. That’s not gonna change for me, ever.”

And don't forget Tucker

The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be Literally Believed : NPR

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

And that is the way the nut jobs like their "news" sources. Just tell me that I'm right and say the other side is wrong. Doesn't matter if it is true or not. It funny and sad.

They do OPINION commentary how can you VET opinion you stupid asshole!

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

And don't forget Tucker

Brilliant strategy.  Obviously aware that Carlson is a commentator, and that commentators give opinions, this strategy was used  by Carlsons lawyers in order to have the lawsuit dismissed. I'm sure Carlson would vehemently deny that he doesn't care about the truth, so you failed with that one.

These guys are commentators, counterparts to people like Rachael Maddow and Don Lemon, true scumbags. 

Come back when you're a little older. 

CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...

CNN lies were exposed this time. They reported the POTUS wanted to send 10,000 troops to DC, people in the meeting exposed them

CNN Was Used to Spread Lies And They're Just Fine with That

May 22, 2020CNN Was Used to Spread Lies And They're Just Fine with That 'Savior of the Spring': Ex-Cuomo Aide Rips the Governor in a New Op-ed. Here's How Many Biden Voters Who Would Have Bolted from Joe If ...

CNN's Chris Cuomo Lies About Key Evidence In Breonna ...

CNN's Chris Cuomo blatantly lied to his audience on "Cuomo Prime Time" Wednesday night about ballistic evidence central to the decision made in the Breonna Taylor case earlier that day.

Stephen Colbert 'apologizes' to Trump, calls out CNN for ...

Stephen Colbert 'apologizes' to Trump, calls out CNN 'lies' 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert did something he hasn't done before: apologized to President Trump and called out CNN for 'lies' after ...

Repugnant: CNN's Don Lemon Repeatedly LIES, Says Trump Has ...

Clearly invested in driving Americans into raging, rioting stupors, CNN charlatan Don Lemon repeatedly lied Saturday night in claiming that President Trump was silent on that day's violence and had yet to offer any words of calm, peace, and reconciliation following Monday's death of unarmed, African-American Minneapolis resident George Floyd.

What lies has CNN told? - Quora

Here's a few. "There are many answers to this sad state of affairs for the once-proud network with one example being an visit to NewsBusters for the outrageous bias spewed on CNN daily. But for Nolte, his answer was that the channel has list "all ...

The List Of CNN's Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold ...

Make no mistake, Mr. President, CNN does not lie. We report the news. And we report when people in power tell lies. CNN stands by our reporting and our reporters. There may be many fools in this story but @carlbernstein is not one of them. — CNN Communications (@CNNPR) August 29, 2018.

CNN controversies - Wikipedia

CNN severed ties with Brazile on October 14, 2016. WikiLeaks emails . During live coverage of the 2016 elections, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said that downloading the hacked and stolen Podesta emails from the WikiLeaks website was a violation of law and that only the media could legally do so. The statement drew criticism to the network for being ...

Epic list of CNN news reporting - Taskade

Taskade simplifies the way your team works. Manage your tasks, chat with your team, in one unified space. The easiest team workflow management platform.

The Lie Factory—CNN—Is Collapsing. Thank God.

CNN turned propaganda ministry saw its primetime viewers shrink by 40%. Even insouciant Americans could see that CNN was nothing but a lie factory. One would have thought CNN would have learned a lesson. But apparently not. The scum or fools, whichever it is, that runs CNN decided instead to tell even more lies.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right because the only thing they present on their shows are opinions. 🤣

No they do not. That makes you the liar. From the little I have watched of those two they read from their sources, then they ramble on with their opinions.

Never seen some many people want to be lied to. 

Never seen so many people that want to lie.

Hoorta and Tex welcomes you into their club.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Right because the only thing they present on their shows are opinions. 🤣

Never seen some many people want to be lied to. 

Just when I think you can't be anymore of a dumb ass...you post again!

• Upvote 1