THE BROWNS BOARD

UPDATE on Pennsylvania: Judge predicts Trump will win the lawsuit on unconstitutional mail-in ballots

Vambo

https://joannenova.com.au/2020/11/update-on-pennsylvania-judge-predicts-trump-will-win-the-lawsuit-on-unconstitutional-mail-in-ballots/

Judge: Republicans Will Likely Win Pennsylvania Election Lawsuit

Icvan Pentchoukov, The Epoch Times

“Petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed on the merits because petitioners have asserted the Constitution does not provide a mechanism for the legislature to allow for expansion of absentee voting without a constitutional amendment,” McCullough wrote.

• Upvote 3

more egg on the face of the incessant, infantile rantings of the Pres Trump haters.

after all the hundreds of good and GREAT things he and Pence did FOR AMERICA.

Why, btw, would anyone in America want us to be last in our own country, instead of

us FIRST, fix US, then we can help the rest of the world.?

Does anybody think anywhere in the world gives US billions of dollars in foreign aid????

I reckon too many schools are too busy teaching math and social injustice/engineering/perversion of everything.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-legal-adviser-sidney-powell-lawsuit

Chinese collusion with Serbian hackers that biden MET WITH, dirty dangerous george soros.......

big serious trouble. The cheating democrats must have a new FAIR election in every swing state that the election fraud happened in.

https://ugetube.com/watch/georgia-slammed-by-powell-039-s-104-page-lawsuit-exposed-the-hands-behind-dominion-front-page_Mvlz833fYPEzpaa.html

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

But we still try to have compassion for you. ;)

The crazier he gets (see FBI and DOJ now conspiring against him to lose) the less compassion I feel for that sick fuck. His illness is now affecting the long term health of this democracy.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The crazier he gets (see FBI and DOJ now conspiring against him to lose) the less compassion I feel for that sick fuck. His illness is now affecting the long term health of this democracy.

Your hate for Trump has been obvious for quite some time.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes you're right about Joe and the Hoe baby killers!

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

“Democrats suffered crushing down-ballot loss across America.” New York Times. This is true. All statehouses won, and in Washington we did great. So I led this great charge, and I’m the only one that lost? No, it doesn’t work that way. This was a massive fraud, a RIGGED ELECTION!
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

“Democrats suffered crushing down-ballot loss across America.” New York Times. This is true. All statehouses won, and in Washington we did great. So I led this great charge, and I’m the only one that lost? No, it doesn’t work that way. This was a massive fraud, a RIGGED ELECTION!

Yeah, since they were busy rigging the election, why didn't they rig those down ballot ones too so Biden would not have a toothless presidency? 2+2=3?😂

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah, since they were busy rigging the election, why didn't they rig those down ballot ones too so Biden would not have a toothless presidency? 2+2=3?😂

Biden already is like Pelosi! 🤣

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Your hate for Trump has been obvious for quite some time.

Say it ain't so! Just because I have had a life long contempt for both racists and liars? I mean the Obama birther lie had elements of both and that is what propelled him into the spotlight. Gee, why would I despise someone like that? The attempts to now disenfranchise primarily black voters to steal the election is a continuation of the same two issues. Go figure.🙄

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Say it ain't so! Just because I have had a life long contempt for both racists and liars? I mean the Obama birther lie had elements of both and that is what propelled him into the spotlight. Gee, why would I despise someone like that? The attempts to now disenfranchise primarily black voters to steal the election is a continuation of the same two issues. Go figure.🙄

You must really hate Kamel Toe Hoe and Beijing Biden...

image.thumb.png.2b61414a3b756692d73f4cdccf418737.png

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If Trumps a racist prove it.  You're  the liar and Biden is the racist.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

7F86595A-5CC4-4B25-BAA8-1115F20BE5F3.jpeg

• Upvote 1