THE BROWNS BOARD

Signature verification is impossible for ballots says Ga. secretary of state

Vambo

Because of rules designed to protect voter privacy, ballots in Georgia are separated from their outer envelopes – where the signature is – after they are initially verified. This makes it impossible to reconnect the ballots to their envelopes, and therefore impossible to re-do signature matching after ballots are counted.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Because of rules designed to protect voter privacy, ballots in Georgia are separated from their outer envelopes – where the signature is – after they are initially verified. This makes it impossible to reconnect the ballots to their envelopes, and therefore impossible to re-do signature matching after ballots are counted.

Funny how only one side supports voter fraud.

3  2  1...

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Funny how the other side doesn't understand how elections work.

Unfortunately some of us do and are bothered by the fact that they aren't done properly. I understand you don't care because your guy one. And frankly illegal and or improper votes it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. But it should still bother us regardless of who our guy is.

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately some of us do and are bothered by the fact that they aren't done properly. I understand you don't care because your guy one. And frankly illegal and or improper votes it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. But it should still bother us regardless of who our guy is.

WSS

All those illegal votes that don't exist. 1-35 in court cases because there is no evidence that these illegal votes exist. But you keep repeating the bullshit your messiah been feeding you. GA is not a universal mail in voting state. So you have a problem with absentee voting?

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

All those illegal votes that don't exist. 1-35 in court cases because there is no evidence that these illegal votes exist. But you keep repeating the bullshit your messiah been feeding you. GA is not a universal mail in voting state. So you have a problem with absentee voting?

Is absentee and mail-in voting exactly the same?

I wouldn't have any problem with any method of voting that requires positive identification. How's that? And if you disagree why?

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

I wouldn't have any problem with any method of voting that requires positive identification. How's that? And if you disagree why?

WSS

I thought you understood how elections work? In Georgia, yes they are the same. Request a ballot, prove who you are, they mail it to you. Fill it out, sign inside and on the envelope. Mail it in or drop it off. Same as absentee voting. 

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

image.thumb.png.59feb6f9af5aadbad39292b2dc789b4b.png

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.pngFavorites  · 49m  · 

Why isn’t the GA Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger, a so-called Republican, allowing us to look at signatures on envelopes for verification? We will find tens of thousands of fraudulent and illegal votes. This could also be very helpful to Sen. David Perdue and Sen. Kelly Loeffler. Why is he afraid of Stacey Abrams? We don’t need the ballots — we only need the signed envelopes!