THE BROWNS BOARD

IT IS the PRESIDENT TRUMP COVID VACCINE !

calfoxwc

The TRUMP VACCINE. Named so because PRESIDENT TRUMP makes solutions happen, made the economy roar, made peace treaties in the Middle East, made big greedy pharma lower their prices, made china the center of their own guilt, fixed trade deals, built hundreds of miles of the GREAT WALL we desperately need... etc etc etc. Over TWO HUNDRED good/GREAT things President Trump has done for all of us.

Now, his FAST TRACK led to the rapid development of a vaccine faster than ever - a miracle of PRESIDENT TRUMP's tenacity in

solving problems instead of meekly waiting a few years for a vaccine to be developed, only to have big pharma say it took so long so it has to be prices so high........

bs.

President Trump was the AMERICAN PEOPLE's PRESIDENT. HE did all he could in four years, for ALL OF US.

https://redstate.com/alexparker/2020/11/21/geraldo-rivera-fox-and-friends-covid-19-vaccine-name-the-trump-n283386

Without operation warp speed vaccine wouldn't have been completed. Right or wrong the Democrats just have a different way of doing business. Look at the Red State Governors versus the Blue State governors. Do state Governors are much more proud just to lock everybody down and impose martial law on the citizens. And miles and miles of red tape which would make the vaccine months longer to produce if not years. Now how much that is due to the base desire to spite the president? I would guess a substantial amount.

WSS

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Damn baby cow when are you going to take Trump's dick out of your mouth?

I see you’re firmly attached to Biden’s nutsack.

I sure hope you removed your face covering first...I wouldn’t want to see you choke.

If that’s possible.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I sure hope you removed your face covering first...I wouldn’t want to see you choke.

If that’s possible.

You know you can point out Trump's obvious flaws and insult those that worship him without loving Trump, right?

I mean you don't because it's easier for so many of you to think "black and white", "us vs them"... But just try

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

If that’s possible.

You too Canton, you guys just can't stop sucking this guy's dick. Vambos and babycow start the dick sucking threads and you and diehardon jump in so you can get your turn. Bydon? I don't see any threads about Bydon. You keep on living in your fantasyland. 

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You too Canton, you guys just can't stop sucking this guy's dick. Vambos and babycow start the dick sucking threads and you and diehardon jump in so you can get your turn. Bydon? I don't see any threads about Bydon. You keep on living in your fantasyland. 

You seem infatuated with dick.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Without operation warp speed vaccine wouldn't have been completed. Right or wrong the Democrats just have a different way of doing business. Look at the Red State Governors versus the Blue State governors. Do state Governors are much more proud just to lock everybody down and impose martial law on the citizens. And miles and miles of red tape which would make the vaccine months longer to produce if not years. Now how much that is due to the base desire to spite the president? I would guess a substantial amount.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump vaccine.... hahaha

Pfizer didn't even take money from the US govt for the development of their vaccine...

Full disclosure upfront: I work in the pharmaceutical industry for a company that is actively working on a Covid-19 vaccine, so that is where I'm getting the following insights from:

Every pharmaceutical company working on a vaccine is receiving funding from the government: Not to rain on Pfizer's patriotic parade, but they're not being entirely truthful when they say they didn't take government money for vaccine development. It is true that Pfizer didn't accept any US funding for vaccine development, with development being the operative word. They did, however, receive nearly $2 billion from Operation Warp Speed funding as an advance payment for 100 million doses of vaccine. Also, Pfizer probably didn't need development funding from the US since they've already received nearly $400 million from Germany alone and another $120 million from the EU as a whole for vaccine development. To be more accurate, BioNTech - the company that Pfizer is partnered with in making the vaccine - received this funding, but you'd be stretching the truth till it breaks to say they received no funding.

17 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Full disclosure upfront: I work in the pharmaceutical industry for a company that is actively working on a Covid-19 vaccine, so that is where I'm getting the following insights from:

Every pharmaceutical company working on a vaccine is receiving funding from the government: Not to rain on Pfizer's patriotic parade, but they're not being entirely truthful when they say they didn't take government money for vaccine development. It is true that Pfizer didn't accept any US funding for vaccine development, with development being the operative word. They did, however, receive nearly $2 billion from Operation Warp Speed funding as an advance payment for 100 million doses of vaccine. Also, Pfizer probably didn't need development funding from the US since they've already received nearly $400 million from Germany alone and another $120 million from the EU as a whole for vaccine development. To be more accurate, BioNTech - the company that Pfizer is partnered with in making the vaccine - received this funding, but you'd be stretching the truth till it breaks to say they received no funding.

Right, I said development and I said US Govt. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, I said development and I said US Govt. 

True, but that kinda came across as meaning that Pfizer didn't take any US money, so I wanted to clear the air.

In your defense, no pharmaceutical company, to my knowledge, received their vaccine funding solely from the US or Operation Warp Speed either, so it's a bit foolish to call any vaccine the "Trump" vaccine.

50 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

True, but that kinda came across as meaning that Pfizer didn't take any US money, so I wanted to clear the air.

In your defense, no pharmaceutical company, to my knowledge, received their vaccine funding solely from the US or Operation Warp Speed either, so it's a bit foolish to call any vaccine the "Trump" vaccine.

The second paragraph is basically what I was getting at, yeah. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You know you can point out Trump's obvious flaws and insult those that worship him without loving Trump, right?

Trump has many flaws, and I’ve pointed them out.

I think you just choose to ignore those comments.

I mean you don't because it's easier for so many of you to think "black and white", "us vs them"... But just try

The Dems chose the “us vs them” mentality, when Trump took office.

Just try and think of the many times Pelosi & Company tried to work against Trump instead of working with him.

another one of Hoorta's, Tex's and woodpecker's heroes:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/covid-man-spit-women-hikers-face-masks

Man caught on video spitting at women hiking because they weren't wearing masks, tells them: 'I have COVID!'

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Man caught on video spitting at women hiking because they weren't wearing masks, tells them: 'I have COVID!'

Could that be attempted murder if true?

On 11/22/2020 at 7:27 PM, calfoxwc said:

Reporting today that the Standard & Poor hit an all-time high. Thank you President Trump thank you warp speed.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually considering the length of the Biden term I agree with you 100% 

F i f y stands for fixed in 4 years

WSS

That can be the new campaign slogan for trumpy. FIFY .............Fraud In Four Years.🤗

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Or Biden can use NIFSY (Nothing In Forty Seven Years).

"Build Back to Nothing Good in 47 years"

why anyone voted for that...

egad.

cnn/msnbc did America a serious disservice