THE BROWNS BOARD

MAJOR FIND _ U.S. Military confiscates dominion servers in EUROPE

calfoxwc

oh, crap it is going to hit the fan and spray the left

https://drrichswier.com/2020/11/14/us-army-seizes-dominion-servers-in-germany-trump-lawyer-vows-im-going-to-release-the-kraken/

US Army seizes Dominion servers in Germany, Trump lawyer vows, ‘I’m going to release the Kraken’

https://conservativechoicecampaign.com/the-us-military-has-raided-and-seized-servers-in-germany-tied-to-the-dominion-election-system/

People on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosting YOUR elections data Improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force & their Servers were Seized in Frankfurt.

The Spanish software company Scytl, which sells election manipulation software worldwide that was used in the USA, is on the verge of bankruptcy. The server for the manipulation was in Germany.

well, I actually deleted this, there have been denials, and I haven't seen it on any well known media...

don't know how it didn't get deleted. We'll see.

Most of us love our country and the fraud of the voting in solid blue cities is very, very serious, and it's legally documented.

I don't get why the left doesn't care. I never would have thought that so many people would be manipulated by lies, phoney claims of "social injustice", and the fraudulent man made global warming/redistribution of wealth FROM our country, and identity politics.

It's concerning. They don't love our country, our God, our Flag, our Constitution/Bill of Rights, Real Marriage, our military, our economic system, our police, all conservatives.... you name it, they hate it. like a kkk/nazi/islamic terrorist kind of hatred for pretty much everything.

Really sick stuff.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

They are weak and don’t like hard work.

they want to be given everything 

feel they are entitled 

Think Woodpecker. 

The Browns have a better shot at winning a Super Bowl this year than Woody doing that! :D