THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Moore Embarrassing Himself For Biden & Harris

Vambo

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

No shit. But of course pointing out Michael Morris hypocrisies is kind of picking the low-hanging fruit. One of my favorite more stories is when he's shooting on location he insists on the utmost luxury hotel but when he does interviews from that spot he runs over to Holiday Inn Express. I kid you not.

But one caveat despite the fact that his movies are bullshit and complete yellow journalism he craft them well. When I watch a movie I always try to separate the politics from whether or not the movies quality.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No shit. But of course pointing out Michael Morris hypocrisies is kind of picking the low-hanging fruit. One of my favorite more stories is when he's shooting on location he insists on the utmost luxury hotel but when he does interviews from that spot he runs over to Holiday Inn Express. I kid you not.

But one caveat despite the fact that his movies are bullshit and complete yellow journalism he craft them well. When I watch a movie I always try to separate the politics from whether or not the movies quality.

WSS

Yep Moore is an asshat.

Its pretty bed when Michael Moore’s own production team makes a movie to point out his hypocrisy.

Anyone other than myself watch the film Manufacturing Dissent?

BB428542-0632-4D7B-999B-8FED72AEACFF.png

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yep Moore is an asshat.

Its pretty bed when Michael Moore’s own production team makes a movie to point out his hypocrisy.

Anyone other than myself watch the film Manufacturing Dissent?

BB428542-0632-4D7B-999B-8FED72AEACFF.png

I have not. I watched most of the others. Also when I go to a theater to see one I will pay for ticket to some other film and then sneak over to the theater where the more movie is playing. Yeah, I know, I'm such a Firebrand. 😂

Actually the title should make for an interesting film if it were done from a truthful and responsible point of view. I'm not holding my breath.

WSS