THE BROWNS BOARD

When liars say Pres Trump's chances are slim...listen to honest folks who are smart instead

calfoxwc

59 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, same to you, so you can drop all the slurs and lies about OUR GREAT FOR AMERICA PRESIDENT.

He has his own slurs and lies and what I say is closer to the truth than he's ever been in his entire conning life. The record is right there before you, but you won't even look.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

He has his own slurs and lies and what I say is closer to the truth than he's ever been in his entire conning life. The record is right there before you, but you won't even look.

no, that is another lie by you.

LOOK AT THE GOOD/GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE FOR AMERICA !

You and Hoorta can NOT NAME ONE good/great thing your obaMao or biden did FOR AMERICA

in your biden's 47 years or eight years with your ObaMao as "president"

• Haha 1

Another day and another lose for the loser. I'm really enjoying this tantrum from Cheetos Jesus, nut jobs like baby cow make it even more enjoyable. Happy Georgia vote certification day! By 5pm today, Cheetos Jesus will lose Georgia again, officially. 😁

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/19/joe-biden-president-georgia-recount

The Associated Press called the race on Thursday evening following the recount, which election officials said reaffirmed Biden’s victory more than two weeks after election day.

The recount resulted in officials in four counties discovering a total of about 5,800 votes. Trump has inched about 1,400 votes closer to Biden as a result, but remains the loser. The Georgia secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, has said that the discount was due to human error, and there was no evidence of rigging or widespread fraud.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Gee I don't recall having started any TexAg U. scam or TexAg Foundation so I could enrich my family and get both organizations outlawed and barred from starting any more "charitable" foundations. I must have missed it. However if you would like to donate to my kids so they can put my grandkids through college, I'd be happy to start my own scam just like all the ones trumpy has done over the years. Do you live in a cave where you only get redstate, ammoland, Fox, etc? You must have missed all those scams and ripoffs of subcontractors over all these decades. 

TexAg Foundation will start when you are ready to donate.🤑

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You and Hoorta can NOT NAME ONE good/great thing your obaMao or biden did FOR AMERICA

in your biden's 47 years or eight years with your ObaMao as "president"

want me to post that link AGAIN? seriously? you probably never opened it.

One-Hundred-Twenty-Five Amazing Accomplishments of ...

1. Trump recently signed three bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane …
    2. Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
    3. Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher …
    4. Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the two years before he …

Civil rights activist: 'Trump has done more for black ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/civil...

Aug 27, 2020 · A civil rights activist speaking at the RNC said that President Trump has done more for black Americans in four years than Joe Biden has achieved in five decades in government.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

another lie, another falsehood, oh my.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37369515

The trump foundation was in violation of charity regulations, was disbanded and trumpy was ordered never to start another one. The court did this and ordered all remaining funds distributed in a proper manner. Go do more research before you call it a lie.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The trump foundation was in violation of charity regulations, was disbanded and trumpy was ordered never to start another one. The court did this and ordered all remaining funds distributed in a proper manner. Go do more research before you call it a lie.

it is a lie - you won't man up and say anything about biden's, biden's $$$$$$$$$$$$ from russia and china, so up yers if you don't like it - it's a LIE by OMISSION.

biden's never gave ONE DOLLAR to research for a charitable cause - cancer. Worse, the scam was based on his son who died.

On principle of fairness, you fail. You beeatch about Trump, to defend who is far, far worse, which is biden, You just want to attack in a partisan, irrational manner. Not making any sense, that's all.

19 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Tia, you can laugh even louder 1/20/2021.

I'll be waiting.

You too Woody.

Keep up, things are moving fast.

If you're counting on MSM to tell you what's going on - you're weeks behind, and only then will they tell you because they have no other options.

Hell, I'm waiting for the maneuverings for the third Term - I'm hoping by then folk have awoken to the Butt Fucking they've been given the last 60+ years.

• Upvote 1