THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump won in a landslide, and we have the proof!!

DieHardBrownsFan

So, GA has been certified.

What does that mean? It sets the stage for a legitimate request

by Pres Trump and co. to demand a RECOUNT.THIS TIME WITH GOP OBSERVERS.

you watch - it would be a big Pres Trump win.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/georgia-will-conduct-another-vote-recount

SO, a REAL RECOUNT by machine, everybody watching, transparent,

SIGNATURE CHECKING... with only a .05% difference in the voting....

may the best man win, which obviously, is PRes Trump, since biden

isn't a man, he's a turd sellout-America sombeitch simpleton fool.

which I suppose is why Tex, Hoorta and woodpecker LOVE HIM.

driven to madness by their own twisted emotions, they are.Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No I mean you're mentally ill

nope - most of us have lives full of joy, family, friends, but your slurs are

pointless, and your life is like you have lived under a rock for years until you were old enough to go to college.

you don't know anything, about anything, but you FEEL like you are superior.

sounds like you are projecting - you are always bitching at someone about stupid stuff.

go eat another worm and be quiet, let the intelligent people argue about politics.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah yes, what an obvious typical Steve response. 

No unbiased, sane person would read Cal's posts and think everything is all there upstairs.

That's true. But your bias as well as the bias of the rest of the squad is absolutely no more insightful. I don't know if you have the ability to think outside your obsession with Cal.

WSS

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's true. But your bias as well as the bias of the rest of the squad is absolutely no more insightful.

WSS

Some of it's leaking into the Republican Senate now. Wonder why that is. Could it be insane delusional election behavior is now obvious to them as well? 

Bernstein names 21 of them. Some you already know. The longer he golfs this out, the more will add their contempt even more publicly. Glad to see Cornyn there.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/carl-bernstein-trump-republican-senators-b1760280.html

On 11/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Sydney Powell is so loony that even the trump legal team has ditched her. And Christie is saying enough is enough. Present it in court or it didn't happen.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/chris-christie-trump-legal-team-a-national-embarrassment/

“This is outrageous conduct by any lawyer,” Christie said. “They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom, they don’t plead fraud and they don’t argue fraud.”

“Listen, I have been a supporter of the President’s,” Christie said. “I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen.”

He continued: “If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn’t exist. The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I’m a strong Republican and I love my party, it’s the country that has to come first.” 

AND:

Later on Sunday Trump’s team appeared to cut ties with Powell.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said in the statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

Powell later issued a statement saying she agrees that she is not part of the campaign’s legal team.

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/georgia-will-conduct-another-vote-recount

SO, a REAL RECOUNT by machine, everybody watching, transparent,

SIGNATURE CHECKING... with only a .05% difference in the voting....

may the best man win, which obviously, is PRes Trump, since biden

isn't a man, he's a turd sellout-America sombeitch simpleton fool.

which I suppose is why Tex, Hoorta and woodpecker LOVE HIM.

driven to madness by their own twisted emotions, they are.Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png

GA.thumb.jpg.1bf86b14031629bf92429a36f56823a4.jpg