THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump won in a landslide, and we have the proof!!

DieHardBrownsFan

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Trump received 10 million more votes than he did in 2016, including a 50% increase in black votes.

Joe fuckin  Biden received more votes than the liberals lord and savior Barack Obama. That's right Joe fuckin Biden.

No way Trump lost this election.

Yes yes record number of votes but there were a record number of votes cast. Due to the mail in and early voting bulshit. And late voting for that matter. And to a lesser extent the fake and lost votes.

WSS

hate on Giuliani all you haters want.... but nobody messes with Sidney Powell. They have MORE than 1000 legal affidavits now, they only reveal the ones they have permission to reveal. Listen to the video.

Whistle-blowers have come up from every state this garbage the left did, and more and more are coming in all the time.

NO EVIDENCE?

They are NOT telling the sick hostile press who a lot of them are, because they are terrified because they have been threatened, their families' LIVES have been threatened.

The press is public enemy #2. This garbage MUST be stopped.

President Trump won this election. Get rid of all the mass fraud, and we'll prove it.

• Haha 1

Time for the U.S. Supreme Court to rule - this organizations criminal destruction of

our presidential election cannot be allowed.

This is NOT the soviet union, and it is NOT venezuela.

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Time for the U.S. Supreme Court to rule - this organizations criminal destruction of

And that is why this attempted Coup is failing miserably. You don't get to thrown votes because you don't like who they voted for in this country. This is NOT the soviet union, and it is NOT venezuela. 

27 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

They've gotten their asses kicked over 2 dozen times in court over the last 2 weeks. 

But sure, wait for court. They've got the evidence. You'll see.

1. They are not going to release information if they do not have the freaking permission from whistleblowers. They have shown about 289? LEGAL AFFIDAVITS. Sidney Powell has said they have over 1000, new evidence is coming in every day.

The reason for concern - is the death threats the witnesses have received, all sorts of threats, even some of the kids in schools.....

2. "They" ? who is "they" ? Giuliani and Powell have clearly explained - it is NOT THEM who have lost over whatever times. The PRESIDENT's LEGAL TEAM ONLY HAS THREE FEDERAL LAWSUITS. Other lawsuits were thrown out over a lack of legal standing, which may or may not be true, depending on the judge.

3. This happy jump to ridicule over falsehoods is just another sick epidemic. You haters did the exactly same for three years over the fake investigation and the fake impeachment. and the fake "dossier". and the fake "whistleblower" who didn't really exist.

4. I find it sad that so many have been programmed to ignore the well over two hundred accomplishments GOOD/GREAT for AMERICA that TEam Trump and Pence have done, and instead, mindlessly jump on the bandwagon of haters over personality. I mean, the three years millions and millions of bucks spent on the fake dirty mueller "investigation". The braggers over "Trump is doing down you wait and see" ...Where the hell was the evidence there?

Oh wait, after three years of the left saying there was plenty of it, there actually was NONE. So, the haters out there...brag all you want over the false narrative of PRESIDENT TRUMP's team losing a bunch of times..... all you haters lost 1,095 times, and lost badly.

I'm stealing this for someone else, but it's funny and true.

"What I find amusing is if you take the cult at face value you have a candidate with severe dementia, who was able to coordinate with multiple public officials from both parties and across multiple state lines to pull the biggest fraud in American history. He was able to do this under the presidents nose who had the full strength of the US government at his disposal and was already suspicious that Biden would try something like this. Yet 2 weeks afterwards this president can still not find any evidence prove his case. And to top it all off Joe was able to pull this off while staying hidden in his basement. If you honestly believe this you should be screaming to have Trump impeached for incompetence"

• Haha 1

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-lawyers-confuse-minnesota-michigan-in-georgia-election-case-2020-11?utm_source=reddit.com

Trump's lawyers are as competent as he is. They confused Minnesota and Michigan. Oh and they dismissed the case. What is that? 0-30 now. What a loser. 🤣

Wood's lawsuit included over a dozen affidavits that his lawyers argued proved his case. But one of those affidavits, filed by a Texas resident and cybersecurity expert named Russell Ramsland, centered entirely on election results in Michigan and not Georgia. More than that, as one Georgia lawyer named Andrew Fleischman pointed out, the Ramsland affidavit appeared to confuse Minnesota (MN) for Michigan (MI).

Ramsland highlighted a number of "statistical anomalies and red flags" that he claimed proved "that election results have been manipulated within the Dominion/Premier system in Michigan." Specifically, he said he discovered 19 precincts in Michigan where the number of votes cast in the general election exceeded the number of registered voters in the county. But Ramsland had confused precincts in Minnesota with those in Michigan. In other words, he "was counting the population of towns in Minnesota, seeing they did not match Michigan towns, and finding fraud," Fleischman wrote.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I'm stealing this for someone else, but it's funny and true.

Funny memes are where people get their life defining information these days but allow me to dissect this a little because I'm bored. 

"What I find amusing is if you take the cult at face value you have a candidate with severe dementia, who was able to coordinate with multiple public officials from both parties and across multiple state lines to pull the biggest fraud in American history.

What makes you think biden is even in on it? His knowledge and participation isn't necessary

He was able to do this under the presidents nose who had the full strength of the US government at his disposal and was already suspicious that Biden would try something like this

The president is a Retard and the agencies that truly hold the power in 1st world economies don't need his approval to act on things. Even a mostly above-board federal agency like the FBI conducts operations on its own volition. They nominally report to the attorney general and director of national intelligence but only when it's necessary for them to do so. 

The more shadowy agencies like the cia, nga, and nsa nominally serve under congressional approval but it's incredibly naive to think that congress has any idea where the money they allot is being spent. Then you have the branches of the military that operate their own intelligence networks under their own authority structures with only nominal supervision by the department of defense. Even the general of the army has relatively little knowledge of what his subordinates are doing under their own commands and that's not even including black projects, skunk works, however you want to term them. They're certainly not getting some dumb fuck civilian president involved.

Yet 2 weeks afterwards this president can still not find any evidence prove his case. And to top it all off Joe was able to pull this off while staying hidden in his basement. If you honestly believe this you should be screaming to have Trump impeached for incompetence"

The biggest problem in the world right now is that the great unwashed are allowed to have opinions and publish them instantaneously where other dimwits can see and share them. That virus of the minds of the small and ignorant is infinitely more dangerous to society than some disease.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Funny memes are where people get their life defining information these days but allow me to dissecr this a little because I'm bored. 

I don't believe any of it. I am not a rightwing nut job. These are all "theories" they have been pushing even before Bydon won the nomination. They need to make up their minds. 

We have hundreds of affidavits from Americans all over the Country testifying under OATH to voting irregularities. It’s reported that vans, trash cans, and boxes full of ballots for Biden were brought in to be counted during the early morning hours without Republican poll watchers.

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Deuteronomy 23:1

is OLD TESTAMENT. Not the new.

Extreme ignorance is such a plague when the left can find a grain of truth on an endless beach.

I know you are a fake Christian babycow, but even you should know this one.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. - Matthew 5:17

That is quoting non Cheetos Jesus. I'm sure you take what Paul said over what non Cheetos Jesus stated, you know because it's the easy way.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:28 PM, calfoxwc said:

Amen Cal...