THE BROWNS BOARD

Better hurry. Stop the steal!

cccjwh

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I feel like Trump would probably won had he just shut up about McCain and General Mattis.

I think that's an excellent point. I think Americans have a skewed perception of John McCain and that he's made an entire political career out of playing the sympathy card. I've said it over and over there are so many times I wish the president would just shut the fuk up. But he doesn't. And in this case he allowed someone that the left hated like poison to become a martyr in their eyes. There's no way to defend against the out-and-out lies of the left particularly the Russian bullshit but this problem should have never happened.

Also by attacking the military he allowed the left to co-op that stupid fucking useless Afghanistan war.

(the most important factor what's this stupid virus, the timing was hard to defend against imo)

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think that's an excellent point. I think Americans have a skewed perception of John McCain and that he's made an entire political career out of playing the sympathy card. I've said it over and over there are so many times I wish the president would just shut the fuk up. But he doesn't. And in this case he allowed someone that the left hated like poison to become a martyr in their eyes. There's no way to defend against the out-and-out lies of the left particularly the Russian bullshit but this problem should have never happened.

Also by attacking the military he allowed the left to co-op that stupid fucking useless Afghanistan war.

(the most important factor what's this stupid virus, the timing was hard to defend against imo)

WSS

Or someone posted on here loved and supported to now become hated and called a fake

Their blind love of Trump knows no obstacles. 

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Or someone posted on here loved and supported to now become hated and called a fake

Their blind love of Trump knows no obstacles. 

Trump was correct he was just an asshole about being correct. If McCain were president today the members of the squad would hate him nearly as badly as they hate Trump.

And your post is a good example of the blind hatred of trump.

WSS

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Trump was correct he was just an asshole about being correct. If McCain were president today the members of the squad would hate him nearly as badly as they hate Trump.

And your post is a good example of the blind hatred of trump.

WSS

There's no "blind hatred" of trump there

I'm calling out those that loved McCain before, and then hated him later when Trump told them too.

Just like you called out those that hated McCain before, but love him now that Trump hates him.

The difference is only one of those groups actually exists in this board.

Following along?

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There's no "blind hatred" of trump there

you're out of your mind

I'm calling out those that loved McCain before, and then hated him later when Trump told them too.

I like to okay I didn't like him when he did that show off Maverick bulshit with the gang of however many. But it wasn't until Trump made fun of him that he went off the rails to the left. But he really was one of the most conservative members you lefties hated his guts. 

Just like you called out those that hated McCain before, but love him now that Trump hates him.

Me? You don't know what you're talking about so why bother answering. But I will. The lefties hated him because he was conservative. He warned that if he took a swipe at George Bush the people at MSNBC would kiss his ass. He found out that didn't get him any votes.

The difference is only one of those groups actually exists in this board.

again you are crazy, lying, stupid or all three.

Following along?

indeed I am

WSS

Well damn, you guys failed your messiah. They could only afford a partial recount. Sad

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-campaign-request-costly-partial-recount-wisconsin-n1248117

The Trump campaign said Wednesday it is requesting a partial recount in Wisconsin, where President Donald Trump lost to President-elect Joe Biden by more than 20,000 votes.

The campaign wired $3 million to the Wisconsin Election Commission for the long-shot bid to overturn the results in the state. In a statement, the campaign said it was asking for recounts in Milwaukee and Dane Counties, mostly Democratic areas where Biden defeated Trump by large margins. Biden captured more than 75 percent of the vote in Dane and more than 69 percent of the vote in Milwaukee.

UPDATE

One of the rare legal victories President Trump's campaign picked up in its election challenge was taken away, dealing another blow to the increasingly long-shot effort.

Pennsylvania's Supreme Court on Tuesday reversed a court order that required Philadelphia election officials to let observers within six feet of vote counters after the Trump campaign alleged observers were being kept too far away at 15 to 18 feet. The state's high court, in a 5-2 decision (two of the justices preferred to rule it as moot), said Pennsylvania law gives Philadelphia officials a lot of leeway to decide the rules for observers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pennsylvania-supreme-court-reverses-rare-224100013.html

0-26 for Cheetos Jesus's court challenges. Takes some real skill to be that big of a loser. Too bad blog posts, unfounded claims and affidavits about what t-shirt people are wearing aren't really evidence. Hey maybe they need to play one of babycow's YouTube videos. 🤣

Loser, loses another case. Some much winning..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-election-lawsuit-michigan-wayne-county-b1747038.html?utm_source=reddit.com

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign has dismissed its final lawsuit against the electoral process in Michigan on Thursday, as multiple challenges the campaign filed have recently been tossed out of federal courts in key states.

The president’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who is leading the campaign’s battle against the national vote, falsely claimed in a statement: “This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan as a direct result of achieving the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted.”

18 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So much in your head you had to photoshop stuff for me. 🤣

One could say the same thing about you and Trump! 😂 But alas it wasn't photoshop and it had taken an entire 2 seconds to make...

same corrupt counters, same bunch of fraud.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/16/georgia-recount-auditor-first-checker-was-incorrectly-calling-votes-for-biden-n2580198

Three Wrong Counts In Three Minutes': Georgia Recount Auditor Says Things Aren't Adding Up

Just now, calfoxwc said:

same corrupt counters, same bunch of fraud.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/16/georgia-recount-auditor-first-checker-was-incorrectly-calling-votes-for-biden-n2580198

Three Wrong Counts In Three Minutes': Georgia Recount Auditor Says Things Aren't Adding Up

Sure babycow. Keep repeating and just maybe it will be true the next time. Your want-to-be dictator lost, get out it. This is NOT the soviet union, and it is NOT venezuela. Dictators don't get to change election results here.

There it is. Trump was the Loser, if you guys forgot.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/georgia-certifies-election-results-confirms-biden-beats-trump-.html

The secretary of state of Georgia on Friday officially certified the results of its presidential election race, confirming that President-elect Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump.

That outcome was expected after hand ballot recount on Thursday confirmed the victory of Biden, the Democratic former vice president.

“I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct,” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger earlier Friday.

“The numbers reflect the will of the people,” said Raffensperger, who like Trump is a Republican.

Biden won 49.5% of Georgia’s votes, compared to 49.3% for Trump, according to the current official tallies. The margin of victory for Biden was almost exactly 12,000 votes.