THE BROWNS BOARD

Better hurry. Stop the steal!

cccjwh

The Trump campaign now has until 5PM tomorrow to file a petition for a statewide recount (Trump and his campaign surrogates have repeatedly stated their intent to), according to the AP, as well as the $7.9 million needed to conduct it.

Your savior needs some more money! Don't let him down. Donate today!

The Trump campaign now has until 5PM tomorrow to file a petition for a statewide recount (Trump and his campaign surrogates have repeatedly stated their intent to), according to the AP, as well as the $7.9 million needed to conduct it.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Neo said:

Well, Trump just fired the DHS guy who said the election was the most secure in history. I guess if you're not in line with his version of reality, you get cancelled or fired.

But remember, this is the same thing Hilary and Gore did, and gaslighting is just the new catchphrase of the bitter left.....

47 minutes ago, Neo said:

Well, Trump just fired the DHS guy who said the election was the most secure in history. I guess if you're not in line with his version of reality, you get cancelled or fired.

Trump did a great job fixing the system left him from 2016 and the Dems unsecured mess.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Fine print - "60% of your donation will go to paying off Trump's personal debt... patriot"

Posted it elsewhere Woody.  Historically,  only three statewide elections were flipped  on a recount,  and they all  started with a margin of 350 votes or less. Trump just loves playing with OPM (other people's money)

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Posted it elsewhere Woody.  Historically,  only three statewide elections were flipped  on a recount,  and they all  started with a margin of 350 votes or less. Trump just loves playing with OPM (other people's money)

That, may be the most ignorant thing I've ever read here..

But considering the source,, the bar has been raised Woody, and Tex

Just now, Axe said:

That, may be the most ignorant thing I've ever read here..

But considering the source,, the bar has been raised Woody..

You Trumptards have long ago retired the ignorance award. 

Will you please  leave when the Wisconsin recount fails?

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Like I give a shit.  More conspiracy. 

Did you watch the video?

No you didn't.. You don't want to know the truth you pathetic POS

Like I said in another thread. I'd rather be a conspiracy theorist and question EVERYTHING rather than be a cock sucking lemming that believes everything he's force fed.

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Did you watch the video?

No you didn't.. You don't want to know the truth you pathetic POS

Like I said in another thread. I'd rather be a conspiracy theorist and question EVERYTHING rather than be a cock sucking lemming that believes everything he's force fed.

That's  exactly  what most MAGAs are. Believing  Trump's 10,000 lies without question. This election is  OVER. 

• Upvote 1