THE BROWNS BOARD

Because this is a totally normal thing

MLD Woody

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

I'd rather be a conspiracy theorist and question everything rather than be a lemming and believe everything I'm force fed.

Yes, we get it, you fell for the nonsense in JAFBF's mega conspiracy thread. No one is surprised... just try not to share it on Facebook and make the situation worse.

22 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yeah no, I don't like that one bit. 

"deception" and "lies"

"since the Civil War"

"vs Satan..."

"leftists are evil"

All of the BS we hear from the normal group of posters on here about what the left supposedly does to demonize the right...well it is all in that video, and then some, but the roles are reversed. He's batshit insane and that video. Worse yet, there are millions that think like him, that are spreading nonsense through social media, and who are being enabled by the president. 

"Obama was the most divisive president in history hur durr".... uh, just look at this shit

(not directed at you Cysko just adding on)

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, we get it, you fell for the nonsense in JAFBF's mega conspiracy thread. No one is surprised... just try not to share it on Facebook and make the situation worse.

Yeah, and you are still a know nothing, never done anything punk ass bitch.

So what's your point Sonny?

Wait, you claimed you had me on ignore.. 🤣

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Actually we get it you lefties pretend that you weren't spouting the same thing four years ago about election fraud.

As far as the speech? Let's try this. Eliminate the religious Factor. Set aside any one's love for God or hatred of Christianity. Now tell me exactly what's glaringly wrong from this clip.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually we get it you lefties pretend that you weren't spouting the same thing four years ago about election fraud.

As far as the speech? Let's try this. Eliminate the religious Factor. Set aside any one's love for God or hatred of Christianity. Now tell me exactly what's glaringly wrong from this clip.

WSS

Show me where I was saying anything remotely close to this about election fraud 4 years ago 

Go ahead 

You think the only thing that's wrong with that clip is that he used the word Satan? That's it?.....

I'd say you and you're crew have been gaslit hard but I don't think that counts if you're willingly taking it all in

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Show me where I was saying anything remotely close to this about election fraud 4 years ago 

Go ahead 

Maybe not you in particular but your entire team of lefties. Actually has you said you weren't a Democrat four years ago.

You think the only thing that's wrong with that clip is that he used the word Satan? That's it?.....

Pretty much. What did you disagree with? We could discuss it point-by-point.

I'd say you and you're crew have been gaslit hard but I don't think that counts if you're willingly taking it all in

again with the lack of self-awareness. You really are amazing woodpecker. By the way I think anybody with a brain should be able to agree that even though it's the new hip accusation gaslighting is one of the most vague useless pieces of shit your buddies have thrown around for a long time. 

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hilary have her concession speech the next day

Obama showed Trump around shortly thereafter

The false equivalencies on this board are hilarious.

Jon Voight represents a whole group of "brainwashed" older individuals that eat up OAN, Newsmax and Trump twitter. Objectively. Acting like we have a civil war coming up and then blaming the left, even though they're the ones fighting everything right now.

I hope we can get by all of this BS soon. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

and she and her backers have bitched for the last 4 years how they got fucked out of the election in the Rust Belt.  there was a collage of at least a dozen Democrats from 2016 bitching about voter fraud. If Google wasn't compromised I'm sure I could find it.

so what? Trump didn't beat Obama

and most are from you

Jon Voight represents a whole group of "brainwashed" older individuals that eat up OAN, Newsmax and Trump twitter. Objectively. Acting like we have a civil war coming up and then blaming the left, even though they're the ones fighting everything right now.

left-wing stooge that you are you have nothing but the bitch about news outlets you don't like. Fuck your party for stirring up these animals in the streets. Now they know how to win elections.

No Doubt. I'm sure Biden will be a great leader and everyone will love him. At least the MSM will kiss his ass and that will be enough to keep a little puds like you happy

😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said: