THE BROWNS BOARD

Rise Up

Westside Steve

39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/15/politics/scott-atlas-coronavirus-michigan/index.html

Β 

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🐺🐺🐺>πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WSS

"We have only 2 more months to kill off as many Americans as we can to clear out our glutted Social Security rolls. Rise up and be superspreadertrumpers!!!" - Scott Atlas a.k.a. Dr. Goebbels.

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"We have only 2 more months to kill off as many Americans as we can to clear out our glutted Social Security rolls. Rise up and be superspreadertrumpers!!!" - Scott Atlas a.k.a. Dr. Goebbels.

During Biden's lockdown you can sit on your porch drinking Bloody Marys listening to your favorite Beatles Album...

image.thumb.png.0b4f6067e972be353bd4f97f656bebd8.png

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT

President Trump will ALWAYS put America FIRST, and he will ALWAYS keep his promises to the American People.
Β 
- FIRST, he introduced Operation Warp Speed to swiftly and safely develop a Coronavirus Vaccine before the end of the year.
- THEN, the Left LIED and said he couldn’t do it.
- NEXT, Democrats, including Kamala Harris, said they would not trust a vaccine developed under the Trump Administration.
- AND NOW, Pfizer has announced the Coronavirus Vaccine has proven to be 90% effective and will be completed soon.

Incredible! You’ll never hear it from the Fake News media, but President Trump has achieved more than anyone thought possible. It’s clear that we need his leadership for FOUR MORE YEARS.
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Right.."kill off as many Americans" .Β  Logic and reason have never been your strong points. Why start now.

since you went ignorant on the subject, Tex, it's you lefties that are condoning the leftwing takeover of our country. Obamao STARTED his political career in BILL AYER's FATHER's BASEMENT.

NOTE:

Remember the FBI agent who infiltrated the weathermen? Not just history?

https://www.foxnews.com/story/glenn-beck-chilling-warning-from-only-fbi-agent-to-infiltrate-the-weathermen

"GRATHWOHL: The immediate responsibility would be to protect against what they call against the counter-revolution.

"And they felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing reeducation centers in the Southwest, where we would take all the people who needed to be reeducated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be.

I asked, well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't reeducate, that are die-hard capitalists? And the reply was they would have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean kill β€” 25 million people."

GRATHWOHL: I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious.

Β 

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

3rd case in our plant in the last week after only having 2 since March ....

Β 

Shits gonna get shut down again

I can't imagine how that would happen with all you mask wearing sons of bitches up there.Β  Must be Trump sabotage. Anyway when your only tool is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I can't imagine how that would happen with all you mask wearing sons of bitches up there.Β  Must be Trump sabotage. Anyway when your only tool is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.

WSS

That's an ignorant view of masks and yes you gave your little line already... do you want applause for it here as well?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's an ignorant view of masks and yes you gave your little line already... do you want applause for it here as well?

Well yes it's a good line, I didn't make it up though I wish I did. And what the heck, somebody might have missed it the first time right? If you applauded the first time,Β you don't have to do it again and I thank you for it. But look I know you're mad. It pisses you off when people don't buy into whatever extreme fear you want to spread. This is the same as global warming in that it's not good enough for you if we believe that there's something to it we all have to share your panic. Sorry bud.Β  But don't be worry you have the rest of the squad to freak out with you.Β  Just anecdotally in the last month or so almost everybody I see in a store is wearing one. And the numbers are going up rapidly. Same deal in other countries. Maybe Joe should fly to Germany or England and save them with his Secret plan.

But as long as I'm repeating myself I'll repeat that the cases are growing from people congregating in private, in their own homes Gathering Together and especially among younger people who aren't as scared as you seem to be carrot asshole dewine can close everything down at people will get together in private. If you andΒ the rat Squad think you're going to break down folks doors on Thanksgiving and Christmas I think you're out of your mind.

By the way if you or texΒ think Joe Biden has a plan and people will die because Trump won't let him inΒ the White House early, well I think you're batshit crazy.

By the way Tex I heard you shouting about nazisΒ killing old people or some such rubbish , you're thinking of your buddy Andrew Cuomo up a New York.

WSS

Β  "This shows the world ... that even though we've been pushed down ... we still decided to get back up, we still decided to rise"

Β 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/invisible-native-americans-celebrate-biden-win-playing-key/story?id=74170712

Β 

Β 
PHOTO: Members of Protect The Sacred, a grassroots initiative created by Navajo organizers, rode on horses to the voter polls in Kayenta, Ariz. on Oct. 20, 2020.
Courtesy Talia MaydenCourtesy Talia Mayden

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Β  "This shows the world ... that even though we've been pushed down ... we still decided to get back up, we still decided to rise"

Β 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/invisible-native-americans-celebrate-biden-win-playing-key/story?id=74170712

Β 

Β 
Β 

PHOTO: Members of Protect The Sacred, a grassroots initiative created by Navajo organizers, rode on horses to the voter polls in Kayenta, Ariz. on Oct. 20, 2020.

Β 

Β 

image.png.f6fcd3edd086803651764ef8a961dc34.png