THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden’s Gun Control Agenda

Vambo

How dare him deprive the current WH male cheerleaders of exercising their rights to bear arms at such dangerous places like Chuck-E-Cheese.  Those 6 and 7 year old kids can be a real danger to our National Security.

Meanwhile, can we get an update on why a decorated Military General like John Kelly is worried about our National Security this weekend?  What could have possibly happened?  Did somebody have another tantrum in the White House?  🤣

Welcome to another example of inconvenient truth = fake news.  It's a rip snortin riot how you carefully avoid all the land mines to your agenda.

So this is from an article I read in the guardian today. Democrats aren't even trying to hide their hatred of the constitution anymore. It reminds me of the brilliant warren ellis series "transmetropolitan" where the antagonist, president Gary Callahan announces his administration is going to study the contitution to "protect people from the outmoded language contained therein"

For all Democrats' loose talk about the threat Donal trump poses to the constitution only they are talking about getting rid of it in order to further their own agenda. There is, in fact, an existential threat to america, and that threat is Democrats. 

20201116_153921.jpg

22 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Sure modify it all you want as long as the modifications ADD rights. But you're smart enough to know rights aren't being added. They are being curtailed. 

So was the 16th adding* the right for black people to be free or removing the right for them to be owned? 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Was there an earlier amendment that specifically allowed slavery? If you can come up with that you might have a point but there wasn't. 

So without it specifically being listed, there really must be no inalienable right endowed by the creator...? 

Interesting.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:07 AM, Vambo said:

I think 90% of people don't understand the concept of self defense. Most self defense encounters occur within just a couple of feet. Shot placement should not be a problem if you are standing two feet away from your target. Defense means get away, not go all John McClane or John Wick if somebody attacks you. I want something loud and has a large muzzle flash for a close defense purpose. Even if you don't hit your target you could potentially blind them or deafen them enough for you to get away. If you have to shoot at someone who is 30 ft away, you are either an asshole who nobody likes, or are in the wrong neighborhood.

The ability for low intellect morons to create fantasies whole cloth and then share them with other low iq individuals who just believe everything they read therefore creating mind viruses of untruth treated as stone cold fact by the masses is infinitely more threatening to democracy than all the ar-15's in the world 

10 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The ability for low intellect morons to create fantasies whole cloth and then share them with other low iq individuals who just believe everything they read therefore creating mind viruses of untruth treated as stone cold fact by the masses is infinitely more threatening to democracy than all the ar-15's in the world 

You're probably right 

17 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It's not limited to any one ideology. I'd estimate 6 out of every 10 humans on earth are as stupid as they come. 2 of the remaining 4 are still plenty stupid. 

I'd say that's a conservative estimate. If people weren't stupid and or lazy income inequality would have never become an issue. 😏

WSS