THE BROWNS BOARD

RACIST?

Vambo

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Racism and the accusations of such are bull shit. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

WSS

You will have to convince the 90% of all blacks who voted against DJT primarily for that reason. Did you think they would forget the torchlight racist march and the "good people on both sides"? They made the connection whether any white did or not. Throw in Trump's ongoing birther lie about their only Black President and there you go. Not bullshit to them I can tell you, especially down here where there was a re-birth of the Confederacy level outward prejudice to include the damn battle flag because of Trump.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You will have to convince the 90% of all blacks who voted against DJT primarily for that reason. Did you think they would forget the torchlight racist march and the "good people on both sides"? They made the connection whether any white did or not. Throw in Trump's ongoing birther lie about their only Black President and there you go. Not bullshit to them I can tell you, especially down here where there was a re-birth of the Confederacy level outward prejudice to include the damn battle flag because of Trump.

Well, Obama is not really black.  His mother was white.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If it's stupid it's stupid. Has nothing to do with what anybody believes or doesn't believe.

Furthermore I don't think you even believe it it's just an idiotic talking point that you regurgitate.

And I suppose you could watch that video to see the proof of the good people on both sides thing. Nobody gave fuck number one about the Confederate Battle Flag until some cork soakers in the DNC, and the morons that buy their shit, made a fake issue of it.

WSS

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If it's stupid it's stupid. Has nothing to do with what anybody believes or doesn't believe.

Furthermore I don't think you even believe it it's just an idiotic talking point that you regurgitate.

And I suppose you could watch that video to see the proof of the good people on both sides thing. Nobody gave fuck number one about the Confederate Battle Flag until some cork soakers in the DNC, and the morons that buy their shit, made a fake issue of it.

WSS

The blacks here gave a shit way before anyone else took notice how prevalent it became since Trump. And they also took measure of how much more open the racism was again. My son worked with all black coaches as their "token" white coach and they let him in on all the thinking in the black community over these last 4-5 years starting with the birther shit. Maybe you didn't see it, but they damn sure did.

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The blacks here gave a shit way before anyone else took notice how prevalent it became since Trump. And they also took measure of how much more open the racism was again. My son worked with all black coaches as their "token" white coach and they let him in on all the thinking in the black community over these last 4-5 years starting with the birther shit. Maybe you didn't see it, but they damn sure did.

And again I don't give a fuck.

Preach to your community that it's bad to squirt out a dozen babies with a dozen baby daddies instead of going to school preach to them to quit killing each other and other people stay away from drugs get an education get off the crack pipe and the welfare line and eschew the idea that it's un cool to behave like a human being and stop blaming the white man or slavery for your inability to function in Society and see how quickly racism disappears.

Or keep stirring it, what the hell, it's worked for you Democrats for years.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The token my black friend bit... If you have to use a color than you've lost already, either you're an American or not!

You have to stop the prefixes if you want to get rid of racism.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Or keep stirring it, what the hell, it's worked for you Democrats for years.

WSS

Works for us independents too: Ben Sasse for President 2024!!   F the Ignorant Orangeman, F the Pelota, F AOC, and up with renewed International Alliances & balanced bugets!!😁

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Works for us independents too: Ben Sasse for President 2024!!   F the Ignorant Orangeman, F the Pelota, F AOC, and up with renewed International Alliances & balanced bugets!!😁

Hey call me when you vote for an independent. Until then blow me.

And you and the 90% can keep screaming racism and voting for Democrats see where that's gotten you.

Frankly I would suggest the Holocaust was worse than slavery and guess what? I'm not afraid to walk down the street and Beechwood at midnight.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

And you and the 90% can keep screaming racism and voting for Democrats see where that's gotten you.

Frankly I would suggest the Holocaust was worse than slavery and guess what? I'm not afraid to walk down the street and Beechwood at midnight.

WSS

I wouldn't advise it on St. Clair ave however.........

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

We don't have an Angus King down here, but if we did I'd vote for him. Plus I think the Maverick of the Senate, John McCain, pretty much qualified for me. Republican yet independent thinker. Ben Sasse is as close as I can get to that now, so I'm on board in 2024.

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You will have to convince the 90% of all blacks who voted against DJT primarily for that reason.

And Bush, and  Romney, or  any white Republican you idiot, and btw DJT received more black votes than he did in 2016

Did you think they would forget the torchlight racist march and the "good people on both sides"? They made the connection whether any white did or not. Throw in Trump's ongoing birther lie about their only Black President and there you go. Not bullshit to them I can tell you, especially down here where there was a re-birth of the Confederacy level outward prejudice to include the damn battle flag because of Trump.

You just can't stop repeating that lie can you?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Tex you are a liar!

In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

Reporter: "Do you think that what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

• Thanks 1