THE BROWNS BOARD

Why fox news is going completely into the toilet

calfoxwc

On 11/13/2020 at 7:41 AM, cccjwh said:

Fox News - Imgflip

LMFAO!  Not to worry Trumpty Dumpty - they lost the popular vote by over 5.5 million votes while they will have to get knocked out twice in the same month in the electoral vote. 

Sweet dreams and happy smelling salts!

It occurs to me Fox is actually making an effort to be what they consider fair and balanced. Maybe the idea is to not be CNN or MSNBC which are 100 per cent in the Democrats pocket 24 hours a day. By allowing for both sides I think they are expecting people to see them as a real bona fide fair and balanced Channel. I think they are being foolish. The left is going to hate them no matter what kind of concessions they make. If you remember Morning Joe used to be a little bit closer to the center before the Big Shots Crackdown on Scarborough had told him he'd better move to the left or lose his cushy job.

Just a guess.

WSS

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

OMG. They stop sucking your messiah's dick 20 times an hour to only 10, so your cult leader rage tweets for a couple of days. And what does Cult45 do? The sheep fall right into line. MAGA is hilarious and sad at the same time. 

Inquiring minds want to know. Will they get back in the bidding to bring Shep Smith away from MSNBC or has that more honest ship already sailed before sanity prevailed over there? He and Wallace were the only ones I ever watched you could say did their best to present fair reporting. Hannity is nothing more than trumpy's insanity mouthpiece. Whatever Hannity says trumpy tweets as gospel. Ironic the best ones come from those "shithole countries". 🤴

African GreyAfrican grey parrot perching by plants

Many of the court cases being filed all over the Country are not ours, but rather those of people that have seen horrible abuses. Our big cases showing the unconstitutionality of the 2020 Election, & the outrage of things that were done to change the outcome, will soon be filed!

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Many of the court cases being filed all over the Country are not ours, but rather those of people that have seen horrible abuses. Our big cases showing the unconstitutionality of the 2020 Election, & the outrage of things that were done to change the outcome, will soon be filed...................................................
along with my newly revised health care replacement plan.   LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

FIFY!😂