THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Could Win In INSANE Longshot Legal Win

Vambo

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 2:56 AM, hoorta said:

INSANE is correct Vambo..... Mostly because Trump is proving- he is indeed INSANE. 

Every (frivolous) legal challenge he's mounted so far has been summarily tossed out of court to to the tune of 0-12. But he's apparently OK with disenfranchising 100s of thousands of legally cast ballots on a technicality. 

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, blah blah blah.   You're insane. Trump is not spearheading these investigations idiot. He's leaving it up to his legal team. If and when it is advised he concede the election, he will do so.

As an American citizen I would think you'd want to be confident that our system of electing a president has not been compromised by cheating Demonrats. Just let the investigations play out.

What are you afraid of?

On 11/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, jbluhm86 said:

I don't think it's necessarily frivolous.

I think it's pretty apparent that there has been impropriety in several states in this election that wouldn't be investigated without lawsuits. To what degree that these incidents have affected the results remains to be seen, but I think it's worth bringing them to light and scrutinizing them. Even if Biden comes out on top after the legalities have concluded, it will go a long way in legitimizing the results. As we currently stand, there is that cloud of doubt hanging over the election results and that is never good for a democracy.

"Impropriety" does not equal fraud.  There's always human error in the process..  

On 11/14/2020 at 12:06 PM, Gorka said:

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, blah blah blah.   You're insane. actually- YOU  are Trump is not spearheading these investigations idiot. He's leaving it up to his legal team. If and when it is advised he concede the election, he will do so. He's already been advised to do so by his wife, and a few other top advisers.  BTW- he will NEVER "concede" it's not in his DNA- he's going to claim to his dying day the election was "stolen" from him.  

As an American citizen I would think you'd want to be confident that our system of electing a president has not been compromised by cheating Demonrats. Just let the investigations play out.

What are you afraid of? Absolutely nothing. Trump's theater of the absurd will come to an end- the only question is how long he's going to be willing to play his charade.  :D    

Nice try Trump suckup. Sore loser. OOOHHHH I'm SO hurt by your name calling.  :D   The only ones who aren't confident the election was secure are a bunch of QAnon conspiracists. And some guy and his brainwashed MAGA lemmings who are living in an alternate reality world. 

Damn- that's total spin on your part. He- Donald J Trump- is telling his legal team to contest an election he lost by a LANDSLIDE (or you forget what he said in 2016?)  

So far 0-15 in court Gorka- you need any more proof?   I'll believe the DHS, State Secretaries of State, and top election officials instead of a megalomaniac narcissistic pathological liar who can't admit he LOST.  Last time I checked Georgia and Arizona are overwhelmingly under REPUBLICAN control. So go cry in your Trump beer.   

So you're saying there's a chance - Album on Imgur

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

"Impropriety" does not equal fraud.  There's always human error in the process..  

Nice try Trump suckup. Sore loser. OOOHHHH I'm SO hurt by your name calling.  :D   The only ones who aren't confident the election was secure are a bunch of QAnon conspiracists. And some guy and his brainwashed MAGA lemmings who are living in an alternate reality world. 

Damn- that's total spin on your part. He- Donald J Trump- is telling his legal team to contest an election he lost by a LANDSLIDE (or you forget what he said in 2016?)  

So far 0-15 in court Gorka- you need any more proof?   I'll believe the DHS, State Secretaries of State, and top election officials instead of a megalomaniac narcissistic pathological liar who can't admit he LOST.  Last time I checked Georgia and Arizona are overwhelmingly under REPUBLICAN control. So go cry in your Trump beer.   

So you're saying there's a chance - Album on Imgur

The people who didn't want Trump as president just accepted that he was president, now we have these people trying their damnest to pull the wool over our eyes by telling us they don't accept the election results. Telling us what we see with our own eyes isn't real, telling us there is fraud when there is none. Saying that the Democrats are trying to start a civil war when they are trying to force a guy back into office who lost the election that will cause a civil war. Supporting a guy who is doing everything to bring this country to it's knees. The problem with the supporters of this jackass is that they take after their cult leader. They do not care what happens to this country as long as they can get the orange clown back into office by any means necessary. 

Everybody who isn't a Trump dick sucker knows that Biden won the election fair and square and he WILL be the next president.

• Thanks 1

Democrat Senators Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar sent letters expressing their concern with Dominion's propensity to potentially switch the result of a cast ballot.

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election