THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Could Win In INSANE Longshot Legal Win

Vambo

INSANE is correct Vambo..... Mostly because Trump is proving- he is indeed INSANE. 

Every (frivolous) legal challenge he's mounted so far has been summarily tossed out of court to to the tune of 0-12. But he's apparently OK with disenfranchising 100s of thousands of legally cast ballots on a technicality. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

INSANE is correct Vambo..... Mostly because Trump is proving- he is indeed INSANE. 

Every (frivolous) legal challenge he's mounted so far has been summarily tossed out of court to to the tune of 0-12. But he's apparently OK with disenfranchising 100s of thousands of legally cast ballots on a technicality. 

Actually the people being disenfranchised would be the majority of people who wanted him to be president, if there is a majority in fact, because your people decided to accept the improperly cast ballots. The rules really are pretty simple and stupidity should not be an excuse for failing to follow that procedure. It shouldn't be an excuse for voting for Biden either but apparently there's nothing we can do about that.

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually the people being disenfranchised would be the majority of people who wanted him to be president, if there is a majority in fact, because your people decided to accept the improperly cast ballots. The rules really are pretty simple and stupidity should not be an excuse for failing to follow that procedure. It shouldn't be an excuse for voting for Biden either but apparently there's nothing we can do about that.

WSS

There are not enough "improperly cast" ballots to make any difference at all according to Republican legal minds involved in the Bush-Gore Florida recount and to Republicans who oversee the elections in those battleground states that went for Biden. If there was even a hint that if would change any state result those officials would have already been all over it as would the various courts in charge of hearing those cases. They are getting the legally mandated recount by hand in Georgia, but no one Republican involved in that process believes it will change the result at all.

Just go back to 2016. The Donald was screaming "election fraud" and "rigged" elections for weeks all the way up to election night when he thought Hillarity was gonna beat him. Suddenly he won and went totally silent. This is just DJT "Rigged" Part II.

So here are the real questions for the trumpy base. Did you believe all that "rigged" shit last time? Did you believe it before the results came in then? Why didn't the "rigging"  system work in an even closer election?

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

There are not enough "improperly cast" ballots to make any difference at all according to Republican legal minds

no there aren't. At least that's not where I would bet my money. And that's not my point. What I'm saying is that cheating should be punished and not swept under the rug because your candidate the imbecile elect benefits from it. I can't even get you kids to agree that cheating should not be tolerated by either party.

involved in the Bush-Gore Florida recount and to Republicans who oversee the elections in those battleground states that went for Biden. If there was even a hint that if would change any state result those officials would have already been all over it as would the various courts in charge of hearing those cases. They are getting the legally mandated recount by hand in Georgia, but no one Republican involved in that process believes it will change the result at all.

Just go back to 2016. The Donald was screaming "election fraud" and "rigged" elections for weeks all the way up to election night when he thought Hillarity was gonna beat him. Suddenly he won and went totally silent. This is just DJT "Rigged" Part II.

So here are the real questions for the trumpy base. Did you believe all that "rigged" shit last time? Did you believe it before the results came in then? Why didn't the "rigging"  system work in an even closer election?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And that's not my point. What I'm saying is that cheating should be punished and not swept under the rug because your candidate the imbecile elect benefits from it. I can't even get you kids to agree that cheating should not be tolerated by either party.

If there is credible evidence of prosecutable cheating found by any of these courts hearing the cases where they belong, I totally agree with you regardless of which side was involved. Apply whatever the laws allow to the maximum possible effect. Every loyal American wants one vote one person as provided by the Constitution. 

What most reacted to, including most Republicans who could speak without fear of reprisal from DJT, was that ridiculous "stop the voting while I'm ahead" speech that would have negated all votes in Penn. cast by mail or by drop off which by their law could not be opened until election day after in person votes were tabulated even though they had hundreds of thousands in hand before then. It would also have gone against their own Republican dominated state houses' law (just like the one above) that votes could be received up to 3 days after the election as long as they were postmarked on or before election day. Republicans set up the rules there. And they are in charge of a fair count just like in Georgia, Ariz. and Nev. I have watch Republican election officials from every one of those states very upset with these accusations that they are not being fair to DJT. All in fact say that if it were so, the down vote counts would have also been affected. What they are finding from the actual ballots is split voting just like my own, against DJT  but for Republicans everywhere else with the exception that in Ariz. McSally got that exact same split vote treatment by Republican voters.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

no there aren't. At least that's not where I would bet my money. And that's not my point. What I'm saying is that cheating should be punished and not swept under the rug because your candidate the imbecile elect benefits from it. I can't even get you kids to agree that cheating should not be tolerated by either party.

that is what I call the left's "flippity-flippity". When their feelings change, their stances change.

anyone with any sense knows - the lefties are *happy* when anything favors them getting power. so they are fine with it.

but, let anything be NOT favoring them, they rail and rail against it.

To sum it up - again, it's how they feel.

they would rage if anyone ridiculed the buttock and moochelle obaMao kids, but Bush's kids, Judge Amy Barrett's kids, Pres Trump's kids, etc etc etc.... are great fun to see them ridiculed and threatened with felonious assault etc etc etc.

that is why we can't get the lefties to talk about legit, relevant facts on matters. They emotionally lash out.

Like......"josh rosen is the best pure pocket passer in the NFL draft - he's going to be star....a few thousand times. I kept replying that Josh Allen would be the far, far better pick - he was not perfect, but he would be successful in the NFL. The rosen side was outraged that I kept disagreeing with them, and you know who threatened with a warning point, I should shut up, stop disagreeing, etc etc.

Except, I was completely correct. The point is, it made them happy to love rosen, and it made them UNHAPPY I kept disagreeing.

So, that is how it goes.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

There are not enough "improperly cast" ballots to make any difference at all according to Republican legal minds involved in the Bush-Gore Florida recount and to Republicans who oversee the elections in those battleground states that went for Biden. If there was even a hint that if would change any state result those officials would have already been all over it as would the various courts in charge of hearing those cases. They are getting the legally mandated recount by hand in Georgia, but no one Republican involved in that process believes it will change the result at all.

You didn't watch the video or you would not have made that statement. It's about how to freeze the votes and moving it to the SC...

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

You didn't watch the video or you would not have made that statement. It's about how to freeze the votes and moving it to the SC...

Supreme Court has been allowing those to stay in lower courts first to complete according to each state's voting procedures as decided by each state legislature prior to the election. It's not even a longshot at this point.

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Supreme Court has been allowing those to stay in lower courts first to complete according to each state's voting procedures as decided by each state legislature prior to the election. It's not even a longshot at this point.

You're wrong

40 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Why is it wrong to investigate all the fraud allegations?

Don't you want the truth?

It isn't wrong at all to investigate and take to the courts. But I would not trust a damn thing Fox reporters say as "evidence".

43 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It isn't wrong at all to investigate and take to the courts. But I would not trust a damn thing Fox reporters say as "evidence".

2020-11-12_164531.thumb.jpg.8d2e49115e3f01405416f76b0acdcc9b.jpg

It wasn't fox news it was"  234 pages of signed and sworn affidavits. " which carry sever penalty if you lie. So there's that right? And that's just in one state! 

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

They are and you condemn the Dems when they used the press for the Brett Kavanaugh and the Impeachment?

Make that a clearer statement please. Looks like you are crossing different issues in a kind of alphabet soup.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I believe you committed to giving that a rest. I see how good your word is now too. And don't lie about it on top of that. You know what you were doing.🎣

Stop acting like a pompous asshole and I will not bring it up.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

Stop acting like a pompous asshole and I will not bring it up.

That was not what you agreed to is it. There were no qualifiers like you have now added. You said you would not bring it up again and you did. So your word is useless.

PS-besides I never disagreed I could be an asshole. I reserve the right to continue.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That was not what you agreed to is it. There were no qualifiers like you have now added. You said you would not bring it up again and you did. So your word is useless.

PS-besides I never disagreed I could be an asshole. I reserve the right to continue.

You don't want the truth.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

OK Miss Pelosi...

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:01 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

You must have a very selective memory because the constant narrative for four long insufferable grueling years was that the 2016 election was rigged.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:56 AM, hoorta said:

I don't think it's necessarily frivolous.

I think it's pretty apparent that there has been impropriety in several states in this election that wouldn't be investigated without lawsuits. To what degree that these incidents have affected the results remains to be seen, but I think it's worth bringing them to light and scrutinizing them. Even if Biden comes out on top after the legalities have concluded, it will go a long way in legitimizing the results. As we currently stand, there is that cloud of doubt hanging over the election results and that is never good for a democracy.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 7:01 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Liar. Where in the fuck did you come up with the notion that Trump thought he was gonna lose to Hillary on election night?  On election night you snowflakes were either shitting your pants or having mental breakdowns.

Democrats cheat. Trump knew this. Trump knew he would beat Hillary, and for months had warned Americans that the only way he would lose was because of fraud.

No one else gave Trump a chance of winning that election, the media, politicians, the polls, the deep state, no one. The level of cheating and fraud that did take place wasn't enough to get Hillary elected.

This time you guys made sure not to take things for granted so as to not make the same mistake.