THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe the racist...Kameltoe speaks

Vambo

You may now refer to her as "Madam Vice President"... OHOH 

You MAGAs don't take offense when Trump calls her Kama-la-la? Or Kameltoe, or Kama-ho, or Kamoola? Pound salt... 

PS- I've save the best for last for Loser Orange Man and Cheetos Jesus... Just keeping it real. Which BTW Trump has totally lost any conception of what reality actually is... :D  

So let's time travel a bit in the past to Trump's "Lock her up". His plea to his lackey Barr to lock up Obama and Joe is indicative of incipient derangement... Not counting his incessant baseless voter fraud BS. 

LOL, He's still imagining he can sue his way to victory in this election- just like he did back in his salad days in New Joisey. Browbeating defenseless subcontractors with litigation until they just gave up.  Competition is a tad stiffer now Donnie. Like Secretaries of State and Attorney Generals- who have more resources than you- or the cash depleted RNC currently have.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Our Ho of Hos?

You MAGAs don't take offense when Trump calls her Kama-la-la? Or Kameltoe, or Kama-ho, or Kamoola? Pound salt... 

PS- I've save the best for last for Loser Orange Man and Cheetos Jesus... Just keeping it real. Which BTW Trump has totally lost any conception of what reality actually is... :D  

So let's time travel a bit in the past to Trump's "Lock her up". His plea to his lackey Barr to lock up Obama and Joe is indicative of incipient derangement... Not counting his incessant baseless voter fraud BS. 

LOL, He's still imagining he can sue his way to victory in this election- just like he did back in his salad days in New Joisey. Browbeating defenseless subcontractors with litigation until they just gave up.  Competition is a tad stiffer now Donnie. Like Secretaries of State and Attorney Generals- who have more resources than you- or the cash depleted RNC currently have.  

Piss on her and piss on the people who think she has to be protected from insults because she's a girl. Seriously either you guys want equality or you don't. You don't do anybody any favors by giving them special protection. Women Negros homosexuals Hispanics Jews Irish Christian's Hillbillies white people included.

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll refer to her as Kamalatoe the hoeaaa.

• Haha 1

kamoolatoe the terrible.

President Whore - The Palace Intrigue

https://palaceintrigueblog.com/2019/01/27/president-whore

Kamala Harris is not only an ambitious whore, but a conniving one as well. Look at what Brown had to say about how Harris treated him after she got what she wanted: “The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote.