THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking at the Browns' terrific offensive line

calfoxwc

first up, is Jedrick Wills - LT. Moved from playing RT in college. The Great Joe Thomas worked with him a lot on his

transition to the left side, THANKS JOE !!!  Because Wills was worth every second of that first round, 10th overall pick.

One article on him - and I keep watching the video a few times, and few more times - to see again how athletic and powerful

WIlls is. At 6'4", 321 lbs, my favorite part of the short video, is him vs the bengals and leaping to get past the los and going after a block.

He looks like a giant rb. and he's Bitonio strong, seems to me.

https://www.brownsnation.com/a-look-at-jedrick-wills-jr-and-his-mid-season-performance/

• Upvote 1

Really liking what I am seeing of Wills... very solid LT. Elite? TBD...

And just a general note on his OT class it's pretty damn good...

• Wirfs has been getting wave reviews in TB.
  • Becton has been injured for the Jets, but has run-blocked well and PassPro is improving.
  • Thomas, my top OT, struggled early, but I watched him closely in last week's NYG/PHI game and he was really, really good. Pass set form is still the best of the bunch.

One side note on Thomas was that due to injury one of my fav, Day 3 IOL started next to him... Shane Lemieux. Shane looked really good as well. Movement was everything I expected, but it was his power that impressed me. It was supposed to be a liability... it ain't.

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hang 10, dude! 

The curse of missing by two keys and the typo being spelled correctly...

What are the oggs?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1