Who Admits Defeat First?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Admits Defeat First?

• Cal
    • JAFBF
    • Trump
    • None of them... they all hold out until they die or go insane

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way woodpecker you spent the entire last four years squealing about the fact that you didn't vote for Hillary when anybody called her your girl.

WSS

You mean when someone said something false I called it out as being false?

Shit, imagine that!

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry little bitch. After 4 years of the same rubbish from you and the others in the BB Squad it's time for you to eat from the same bowl of shit. You and your computer it's are absolutely no better than those you scream about on a daily basis. Suck it up.

WSS

Yeah so you're still just fabricating your own reality to help you feel more correct in your arguments online. 

Just pretending that those on here that don't support Trump are equal to the Trump cult on here makes it easier for you to argue, create false equivalencies, etc. 

You can keep repeating it all you want but that's never going to make it true. But I realize that's never stopped you before. 

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You mean when someone said something false I called it out as being false?

Shit, imagine that!

Exactly. The difference is you didn't vote for her and you did vote for Joe. Simply that. But frankly I haven't heard Joe propose anything that seems to me like you would disagree with. I suspect you're just trying to give the impression of Independence.

WSS

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah so you're still just fabricating your own reality to help you feel more correct in your arguments online. 

just like you right?

Just pretending that those on here that don't support Trump are equal to the Trump cult on here makes it easier for you to argue, create false equivalencies, etc. 

Kind of the only difference is they aren't false. And yes I do agree with the president on many of the positions he publicly takes. I would agree with those positions regardless of the candidate. See unlike you idiots I at least tried to make my decisions on the basis of policy and not personality.

You can keep repeating it all you want but that's never going to make it true. But I realize that's never stopped you before. 

nor should it. Giving you her propensity toward BS.

You're impossible man. If you want to keep pushing false equivalencies to help make your argument, go ahead. 

Biden sucks

He's better than Hilary

He's much better than Trump

Trump made his personality a policy issue

I'm liberal in my social issues, basically, live and let live. I realize taxes have a purpose too. So if anything actually changes in the next 4 years, which I doubt, I'll probably be ok with it. 

I think climate change is real. I think weed should be legal. Etc

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're impossible man. If you want to keep pushing false equivalencies to help make your argument, go ahead. Biden sucks

He's better than HilaryHe's much better than TrumpTrump made his personality a policy issueI'm l

I think climate change is real. I think weed should be legal. Etc

200.gif

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This post above just reflects a complete lack of reality. High level typical Steve stuff. 

I realize our Trump voters on this board loved the man, but you can actually vote for Joe Biden without liking him. 

When I've actively called Biden a shit candidate that won't do much of anything, multiple times, and you say that he's my "cult leader"...  I think that's just a little bit of projection there. 

Biden is no one's "cult leader", no matter how much you want to try projecting Trump's faults 

Oh there is projection, so often has the left accused Trump/conservatives of is what they themselves are guilty of.

This applies to "cult" as well.  The left is the epitome of a cult, Trump and his supporters are the furthest from one.

Consider cases of those indoctrinated into a cult ultimately shutting out and disowning members of their own family. Sound familiar? It should, as there are thousands of cases in which adult children on the left have completely disowned their parents and other family members because they happen to support Trump.

So, in their effort to label Trump as a cult leader and smear all 63 million of his supporters as cultists, media elites have finally cracked open the door to a real discussion about mass conformity. It is fascinating to see this latest “cult-of-Trump” meme coming from the left because they are the true masters of group think and deploying mobs to demand total conformity and compliance with their agenda.

A fascinating sidelight to the “Trump Cult” meme comes from a scholar who has studied the profiles and practices of real-life dictators and their cults of personality. Frank Dikotter is a professor of humanities at the University of Hong Kong who recently published a book titled “How to Be a Dictator: The Cult of Personality in the Twentieth Century.”

In November, during a Q&A session after he spoke about the book at the Cato Institute, Dikotter was asked if Trump might qualify as a dictator who promoted a cult of personality. Dikotter answered this way: “We tend to denounce anyone we don’t like as a dictator. . .

Cults Are Interested In One Thing Only: Amassing Power and Recruits

In order to meditate on this last point, we need to consider how each camp—pro-Trump or anti-Trump—views the consolidation of power. Trump’s detractors are on board with building a mass administrative state, run by unelected bureaucrats accountable to no one but those who will keep the mass state bloating.

They plan to abolish the Electoral College that allows every state to be represented in presidential elections. They hope to secure a “permanent majority” (their words) by gaining recruits (voters) through dependency programs, open borders, and the continuing cultivation of ignorance in education. These practices reflect an unquenchable appetite for power that exactly parallels the operations of cults.

1. Cults Are Defined By Their Methods, Not Their Beliefs

Cults use coercive and deceptive methods. They psychologically manipulate people and isolate people from other points of view. Margaret Thaler Singer (1921-2003) was probably the 20th century’s greatest expert on cults. In her must-read book “Cults in Our Midst,” she constantly drove home the point that a group’s beliefs, no matter how outlandish, have nothing to do with it being a cult.

Singer was interested primarily in the methods and processes of undue influence and coercive persuasion that dangerous cults practice widely. The purveyors of the “cult of Trump” meme all despise Trump and what he stands for, exactly counter to Singer’s admonition to ignore beliefs. So instead of looking at the left’s beliefs or Trump’s beliefs, let’s look instead at methods used for achieving goals.

Trump supporters generally adhere to methods involving the rule of law and due process as well as respect for free speech and transparency. Trump himself nominates judges who intend to apply those same processes to their rulings. Whatever you think of Trump’s idiosyncrasies, his policies reflect application of such methods—consistent with the Constitution—quite often with an emphasis on the word “fairness” as it is traditionally understood.

On the other hand, Trump opponents habitually use methods that are coercive, manipulative, and deceptive. They incite high emotion and resentment. They flout the law, as we’ve seen in cases of immigration, impeachment, or election law, as a means of perpetuating their power. They tend to justify lawlessness by claiming they have a moral authority to do so.

On 11/10/2020 at 9:58 PM, Gorka said:

This applies to "cult" as well.  The left is the epitome of a cult, Trump and his supporters are the furthest from one.

:D:D:D Glad to see you're still around- I thought you might have killed yourself after Trump lost or died of covid....   

You're splitting hairs as to what defines a "cult". Any of the MAGAs who still think Trump "won" and believe his alternate reality Tweets are candidates for Jim Jones Kool aid treatment.... 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

:D:D:D Glad to see you're still around- I thought you might have killed yourself after Trump lost or died of covid....   

You're splitting hairs as to what defines a "cult". Any of the MAGAs who still think Trump "won" and believe his alternate reality Tweets are candidates for Jim Jones Kool aid treatment.... 

As long as you're going to post the same crap I will post the same crap. 

Now we have four years for you fools to defend whatever happens at the hands of your cult leader Joe Biden. Which he is now since you decided that the definition is meaningless.

By the way are you guys going to print up some blue hats with MATWS on them?

WSS

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Now we have four years for you fools to defend whatever happens at the hands of your cult leader Joe Biden. Which he is now since you decided that the definition is meaningless.

WSS

They wont have to. The media will do it. They shall  let the MSM be their guide as they are now.  (Reports of Trumps "baseless" claims of voter fraud forges ahead).  The last I heard they were "processing errors", "happens all the time" LOLOLOL

The media wagons will circle around Beijing Joe upon any criticism.  Beijing Joe can do no wrong. 

CNN will be far up  Bidens ass reporting on how everything smells nice in here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Stupid poll.

Conceding defeat will happen when it has been proven through the courts that no wrongdoing had been done on such a scale that it would overturn the election results.

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," - Hillary Clinton

But Trump should concede?  What have you liberal assholes have to say about that? You know who you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

it's what lefties/liberals do. control the narrative.  they post crap, but it's fine because THAT is how they FEEEEL.

when they disagree with others, others had  best stop it, or else, because, that is NOT how they feel.

It's just a pattern I've noticed over the years.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I like my school's fight song as it is, haha. 

I can appreciate the thought behind it though

Woody, woody,  oh no, loves Joe and the Hoe!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I said
Woody, woody,  oh no, loves Joe and the Hoe!

On 11/10/2020 at 8:53 AM, MLD Woody said:

Biden said two months ago he would not declare victory until this happened...

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hold out until they die or go insane has taken a strong lead

... which is a bad sign for the  future state of this board

LOL..Woody again wishing his hopes become reality.

Those on this board won't come close to emulating the liberal insanity on display when Trump was elected.  No safe spaces either.