THE BROWNS BOARD

And what matters to the left

Westside Steve

On 11/7/2020 at 10:27 AM, tiamat63 said:

Shows America IS a land of promise, no?

It would had she have earned it.

Her boss openly admitted that he was going to fill the 2nd most powerful position on the planet by "a woman of color".... Can't unhear it. Can't pretend he never said it. Can't conveniently forget he ever said it.

She did not earn it. She was given it because of her gender and the color of her skin. 

^ If that is something to be celebrated, I'm busy washing my hair. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Regardless of how you feel about her, it is kind of a big deal still.    Shows America IS a land of promise, no?

Yes it is it proves you don't need to earn it you just have to look a certain way.  America use to be the land of promise now it's the land of Identity Politics...

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:27 PM, tiamat63 said:

Regardless of how you feel about her, it is kind of a big deal still.    Shows America IS a land of promise, no?

Not particularly. What it shows is a we are obsessed over race these days. Even so she's not African American which was their target audience. But I realize anything to keep the Spotlight off Joe is a plus, but still...

WSS

Actually, looking at the background and track record of Harris, I think she taints the ideal of being potentially the first woman President. 

• Like 1

If you can suck good cock, I guess..  Foriegn HEADS of state will be clamoring for her to visit..

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well she's a great example for the young women across America. A hum job will get you farther than a college degree.

Meanwhile Harvey Weinstein rots in prison. Ironic ain't it?

WSS

Yeesh

Another brilliant take from 1940s "she shouldn't have been dressed like that" Steve

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeesh

Another brilliant take from 1940s "she shouldn't have been dressed like that" Steve

Plus it's a win-win situation! Like the chicks that blew Harvey Weinstein for a part in a movie that didn't make them Oscar favorites if Kameltoe would have lost her political race she can sue Willie Brown under the me-too law!

WSS

• Haha 1