THE BROWNS BOARD

BBB Squad vs Real Americans

Westside Steve

😂

Anyway tongue-in-cheek I hear a lot of complaining about how lopsided the board is. I realize some of the guys on the right post a lot more but I don't think the numbers of left to right members is that far off.

RA

Cal, Vambo, Gorka, Diehard, Caston Dawg, Htown, Hammertime, Axe, me... am I missing anybody

BBSQUAD

Woody, Tex, Hoorta, Tour, Baconhound, Ccc, NEO,  (Canon Mike?)

SWING POSTERS

Tia, JB, Logic, Cysko

Who am I forgetting?

WSS

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

😂

Anyway tongue-in-cheek I hear a lot of complaining about how lopsided the board is. I realize some of the guys on the right post a lot more but I don't think the numbers of left to right members is that far off.

RA

Cal, Vambo, Gorka, Diehard, Hammertime, Axe, me... am I missing anybody

BBSQUAD

Woody, Tex, Hoorta, Tour, Baconhound, Ccc, NEO, 

SWING POSTERS

Tia, JB, Logic, Cysko

Who am I forgetting?

WSS

I have about 5 threads tops in this forum so don't include me in this. But no worries, you won't be seeing me much here now.

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!

Fake News that not even Fox's dear Laura Ingraham is buying anymore. 

"It's over Yogi!"-Bill Mazerowski

"When we mentioned this one was going right to the wire, little did we know."

21 minutes ago, Neo said:

I have about 5 threads tops in this forum so don't include me in this. But no worries, you won't be seeing me much here now.

Well that's certainly a positive but I guess you failed to understand the disclaimer. Yes the guys on the right post a lot more; I'm talking about left or right leaning members of the board.

But good luck. I assume you will file for disability now so that in January the waiting. Will be over.

WSS

well, Pres Trump had a landslide going, until the fraud complaints started, then the giant batches of 100% biden "votes" showed up...

tainted win. Talk about illegimate....

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, Pres Trump had a landslide going, until the fraud complaints started, then the giant batches of 100% biden "votes" showed up...

tainted win. Talk about illegimate....

Smarter voters who mailed in legitimate votes which were by law not counted in Penn. until all the live votes on election day. The Republicans in that state set up that rule BTW. They were out to impress the gullible just like you.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Smarter voters who mailed in legitimate votes which were by law not counted in Penn. until all the live votes on election day. The Republicans in that state set up that rule BTW. They were out to impress the gullible just like you.