THE BROWNS BOARD

The polls

The Cysko Kid

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well prisons will be less crowded, which is a very good thing. 

I guess there's one way you could look at that as a positive. More criminals on the street killing more innocent human beings mean less bodies to exhale carbon dioxide and contribute to global warming. Woody is the eternal environmental optimist.

WSS

This is kind of odd to me...
According to NYT, absentee (early voting / Mail in) totals for each of the 7 closest states

Pennsylvania (1.0 mil) : 78.4% Biden vs 20.7% Trump

Georgia (3.9 mil) : 52.0% Biden vs 47.0% Trump

Michigan (1.4 mil) : 68.3% Biden vs 30.4% Trump

North Carolina (4.6 mil) : 51.7% Biden vs 47.2% Trump

Arizona (2.5 mil) : 53.1% Biden vs 45.6% Trump

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

I'll get to that once you answer my question.

Jesus. You're impossible. I am probably overestimating you but I can only hope you've realized you walked yourself into a corner and now you're trying to play dumb to get out of it...

Overcrowded prisons are bad. Having the highest percentage and number of our population imprisoned compared to other developed companies is bad. We act like we're the best country and our whole prison system is a joke and a black eye. Needlessly throwing mostly minorities into for profit prison because they had a small amount of drugs on them, essentially ruining their life, is bad. There is no "rehabilitation" going on there. And we should want to get as many people as possible to be productive members of society. 

I understand the conservative condition on this board is to refuse to see any issue from the viewpoint of someone else though. So since this doesn't directly impact you I'm sure you don't care. 

Now answer my question. 

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Jesus. You're impossible. I am probably overestimating you but I can only hope you've realized you walked yourself into a corner and now you're trying to play dumb to get out of it...

Really or did you?

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Overcrowded prisons are bad. Having the highest percentage and number of our population imprisoned compared to other developed companies is bad. We act like we're the best country and our whole prison system is a joke and a black eye. Needlessly throwing mostly minorities into for profit prison because they had a small amount of drugs on them, essentially ruining their life, is bad.

You realize Joe Biden wrote the bill for that to happen and Kamalama ding dong enforced it while smoking pot listening to Tupac before he ever recorded a song.

There is no "rehabilitation" going on there. And we should want to get as many people as possible to be productive members of society. 

I understand the conservative condition on this board is to refuse to see any issue from the viewpoint of someone else though. So since this doesn't directly impact you I'm sure you don't care. 

Now answer my question.