THE BROWNS BOARD

Birdbrain biden does it again - yells "Hello, Minnesota"... in Tampa Bay

calfoxwc

Joe Biden is the candidate of rioters, looters, arsonists, gun-grabbers, flag-burners, Marxists, lobbyists, and special interests. I am the candidate of farmers, factory workers, police officers, and hard-working, law-abiding patriots of every race, religion and creed! #MAGA
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Joe Biden is the candidate of rioters, looters, arsonists, gun-grabbers, flag-burners, Marxists, lobbyists, and special interests. I am the candidate of farmers, factory workers, police officers, and hard-working, law-abiding patriots of every race, religion and creed! #MAGA

And guess which group people like Hoorta would call "the deplorables"?

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

yep. we all KNOW. IT's strange and sad. Hoorta et all refuse to condemn china. and blatantly use a covid cheap shot, as always, to blame Pres Trump for covid coming here.

Hey, HOORTA, it came from COMMUNIST CHINA and WENT ALL OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD.

13 hours ago, Gorka said:

Guess what Gorka- that video was manipulated. Got around a million views before it was pulled.  Just fact checking for you.  :D 

Aw, Joe knew where he was.... 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Guess what Gorka- that video was manipulated. Got around a million views before it was pulled.  Just fact checking for you.  :D 

Aw, Joe knew where he was.... 

Another Hoorta LIE you said you were going silent...;)

20 hours ago, Vambo said:

Another Hoorta LIE you said you were going silent...;)

Not when there's blatant bullshit going on.... Just doing a little fact checking..   You loving Trumps' horseshit about the possibility of massive voter fraud? Seems Twitter and FaceBook think his latest tweet needed flagging... OTOH, most of his lemmings believe just about anything... If there's any fraud- it's him...  Like his lackeys trying for the third (or is it 4th) time to get 127,000 probable democratic votes tossed in Texas.  Screwing with the process in Nevada- and OMG- Pennsylvania.  He obviously forgot the Bush Gore election wasn't settled until December.  If you can't win honestly- sue your way to a win. You want riots Cheetos? That would be a great way to start a few.  :D  

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not when there's blatant bullshit going on.... Just doing a little fact checking..   You loving Trumps' horseshit about the possibility of massive voter fraud? Seems Twitter and FaceBook think his latest tweet needed flagging... OTOH, most of his lemmings believe just about anything... If there's any fraud- it's him...  Like his lackeys trying for the third (or is it 4th) time to get 127,000 probable democratic votes tossed in Texas.  Screwing with the process in Nevada- and OMG- Pennsylvania.  He obviously forgot the Bush Gore election wasn't settled until December.  If you can't win honestly- sue your way to a win. You want riots Cheetos? That would be a great way to start a few.  :D  

We don't want riots we just expect them.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

We don't want riots we just expect them.

WSS

I don't want them either Steve.  My hope? It's settled before Pennsylvania comes into play.  Yeah- I've been doing way more research this year. Florida will have the votes in early maybe by 10PM... Joe wins there it's pretty much over. If DT carries the state- it's going to be along night.  ;)  

PS the way our Ohio is trending will also give a pretty good indication which way the election winds are blowing.  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I don't want them either Steve.  My hope? It's settled before Pennsylvania comes into play.  Yeah- I've been doing way more research this year. Florida will have the votes in early maybe by 10PM... Joe wins there it's pretty much over. If DT carries the state- it's going to be along night.  ;)  

I can't imagine how it's going to be settled by tomorrow morning. With all the changes in the voting procedures there's just going to be too many opportunities for mistakes and or skulduggery.

WSS

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You LIE worse than Biden...