THE BROWNS BOARD

Massive voter fraud in californica

calfoxwc

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why California?

The Bluest of the Blue..

Do they honestly feel Cal might turn red?

The dems want a reason to complain should Trump win again...the can say look not all the ballots were counted.

Puuleezzzee.... Trump AFAIK hasn't even set foot in California this election cycle- and Biden hasn't either. LOL- hundreds of thousands of ballots? By the RNC no doubt. I haven't forgotten the phony drop boxes.  

FYI- there's 25 million registered voters in Cali. Going by the 62% Biden to 32% Trump in the latest 270to win- Donnie only needs to find 7 million votes to pull even.  :D  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Puuleezzzee.... Trump AFAIK hasn't even set foot in California this election cycle- and Biden hasn't either. LOL- hundreds of thousands of ballots? By the RNC no doubt. I haven't forgotten the phony drop boxes.  

FYI- there's 25 million registered voters in Cali. Going by the 62% Biden to 32% Trump in the latest 270to win- Donnie only needs to find 7 million votes to pull even.  :D  

Trump Visits Newport Beach For Private Fundraiser As Part Of Campaign Swing

By CBSLA StaffOctober 18, 2020 at 2:48 pm

NEWPORT BEACH (CBSLA)President Donald Trump made a rare visit to California Sunday, touching down in Orange County for an early afternoon private fundraiser at tech mogul Palmer Luckey’s Newport Beach estate.

01.gif.95622a10b480840c871be454854c4509.gif

Hoorta continues to lie!

Explaining what appears to be an absurdity with an absurdity?

So "no doubt it was the RNC" that was responsible for those thousands of illegal ballots when Donnie needs 7 million votes just to pull even with Joey?  You've always had a habit of not thinking things through.

If any fraud is occurring it's more likely from democrats. Same applies to vandalism and intimidation. The DNC is so corrupt they rigged themselves by making sure Hillary beat Bernie Sanders in 2016.  And you want these people in control. Nice.

17 hours ago, Vambo said:

Trump Visits Newport Beach For Private Fundraiser As Part Of Campaign Swing

By CBSLA StaffOctober 18, 2020 at 2:48 pm

NEWPORT BEACH (CBSLA)President Donald Trump made a rare visit to California Sunday, touching down in Orange County for an early afternoon private fundraiser at tech mogul Palmer Luckey’s Newport Beach estate.

01.gif.95622a10b480840c871be454854c4509.gif

Hoorta continues to lie!

Not 1\1000th as much as Trump. Only there to scam some rich California folks out of money for his campaign.  :)   

And it won't make a damn bit of difference when California's electoral votes get allocated... Oh- I'm going LeBron radio silence for the next day or two. I'll have my popcorn, Cheetos, and champagne on ice Tuesday. See you losers then... 

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not 1\1000th as much as Trump. Only there to scam some rich California folks out of money for his campaign.  :)   

And it won't make a damn bit of difference when California's electoral votes get allocated... Oh- I'm going LeBron radio silence for the next day or two. I'll have my popcorn, Cheetos, and champagne on ice Tuesday. See you losers then... 

You LIED and got caught Trump had nothing to do with your LIES.;)

Great no LIES  for the next day or two...:D

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Are you wearing your Raiders jersey tonight?

😁

WSS

17 hours ago, Gorka said:

Explaining what appears to be an absurdity with an absurdity?

So "no doubt it was the RNC" that was responsible for those thousands of illegal ballots when Donnie needs 7 million votes just to pull even with Joey?  You've always had a habit of not thinking things through.

If any fraud is occurring it's more likely from democrats. Same applies to vandalism and intimidation. The DNC is so corrupt they rigged themselves by making sure Hillary beat Bernie Sanders in 2016.  And you want these people in control. Nice.

I certainly don't want the Boogaloo Boys, Proud Boys, or the Wolverine Watchmen showing up at polling places- with their guns. Can't happen? We'll just have to wait and see. Nice job with the MAGA jackasses intimidating Joes campaign bus on I-35 down in Texas BTW.... 

"President Donald Trump on Saturday night appeared to embrace the actions of supporters in Texas who surrounded a Joe Biden campaign bus in what a Biden campaign official described as an attempt to slow down the bus and run it off the road.

Trump tweeted a video of the caravan surrounding the Biden bus with the caption, "I LOVE TEXAS!"

Also, don't want someone who's in total denial of a pandemic running the country Gorka. You notice the number of cases and deaths that are being directly attributed to Donnie's national super spreader tours?  Say what you want- as I told Vambo- I'm on Radio silence. America gets to speak starting in roughly 34 hours.  Lotsa luck. 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Are you wearing your Raiders jersey tonight?

😁

WSS

You ought to know- football isn't politics. Shitty performance by our Browns.  And it saved Bob having to open a bottle of Port after the game. Now should Trump pull something similar Tuesday- It will be a cause for celebration over at the Lincoln Project headquarters... Hey- Ohio is trending Trump... :)  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You ought to know- football isn't politics. Shitty performance by our Browns.  Now should Trump pull something similar Tuesday- It will be a cause for celebration over at the Lincoln Project headquarters... Hey- Ohio is trending Trump... :)  

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You ought to know- football isn't politics. Shitty performance by our Browns.  And it saved Bob having to open a bottle of Port after the game. Now should Trump pull something similar Tuesday- It will be a cause for celebration over at the Lincoln Project headquarters... Hey- Ohio is trending Trump... :)  

Also my friend you should know that losing an election whether or not you hate Donald Trump doesn't make Joe Biden Nancy Pelosi antifa and BLM good honest and  respectable.

But I've heard about the trending.  O H...

WSS

Again, I'll ask.. Why California? Why the need to cheat in California?? The Bluest of the blue.. the state the worst lying POS moderator on the forum claims Trump has never visited..

Why? if it's in the bag? Seriously, is it just in their nature and they can't help it?  Why cheat in California?

"Should" Trump pull it off?   Changing your tune a little I see.  Biden no longer a lock to win?

The Lincoln Project follows the lefts/demonrats playbook of misinformation, deceit and lies to the T so it's not a surprise your a fan.

The Lincoln Project was criticized by former Mitt Romney campaign staffer Oren Cass.[71] Writing in The Atlantic, Andrew Ferguson described the ads as "personally abusive, overwrought, pointlessly salacious, and trip-wired with non sequiturs."[58]

39 minutes ago, Gorka said:

"Should" Trump pull it off?   Changing your tune a little I see.  Biden no longer a lock to win?

The Lincoln Project follows the lefts/demonrats playbook of misinformation, deceit and lies to the T so it's not a surprise your a fan.

I'm not counting my chickens Gorka. Even CNN isn't. But OTOH- I did catch some 60 Minutes tonight of Trump's campaign stump in Circleville.  Hey- we're Ohio we rated.  Five assertions- five flat out lies. He just preaches to his choir that "we've turned the corner" and his lemmings believe it as Gospel.  Apparently you do too. You're going to be in need of a lot of MAGA deprogramming coming up soon.   :D  Aw gee, but those nasty folks over on the Lincoln Project. Sort of like the dumbass Republitard who wanted to make fact checking illegal.  

Don't even get me started on Trump, Kushner, and Atlas' current disinformation about covid. You want MHO? That's going to send SS Trump Titanic to the bottom of the sea, it's already listing heavily to starboard and taking on water fast.... 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

I certainly don't want the Boogaloo Boys, Proud Boys, or the Wolverine Watchmen showing up at polling places- with their guns. Can't happen? We'll just have to wait and see. Nice job with the MAGA jackasses intimidating Joes campaign bus on I-35 down in Texas BTW.... 

"President Donald Trump on Saturday night appeared to embrace the actions of supporters in Texas who surrounded a Joe Biden campaign bus in what a Biden campaign official described as an attempt to slow down the bus and run it off the road.

Trump tweeted a video of the caravan surrounding the Biden bus with the caption, "I LOVE TEXAS!"

Also, don't want someone who's in total denial of a pandemic running the country Gorka. You notice the number of cases and deaths that are being directly attributed to Donnie's national super spreader tours?  Say what you want- as I told Vambo- I'm on Radio silence. America gets to speak starting in roughly 34 hours.  Lotsa luck. 

Why of course, deflect in as many directions as possible. Those were not acts of violence, vandalism or physically attacking a person you idiot. That's exclusively democrat.

But what would deflecting be if you didn't bring up the virus for the umpteenth time.

It's pathetic how you continue to cling to the virus, the only thing you have,  in order to validate your hatred for Trump. No countries leader has been able to stop the virus, yet Trump should have been able to? No leader has been able to stop the virus but some guy in a basement has a plan?  Furthermore your claim the US leads the world in deaths and cases has been disproven. 

Lastly, what would a Hoorta post be without another lie. Trump has not denied the pandemic. Trump believes like every rational American that we cannot allow a virus that is harmless to 99.7% of us shut down this country. Alas your fake compassion for those who died rooted out of your haltered for Trump while having total disregard for the suffering of those that by shutting down the country would affect in a multitude of ways.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Why of course, deflect in as many directions as possible. Those were not acts of violence, vandalism or physically attacking a person you idiot. That's exclusively democrat.

But what would deflecting be if you didn't bring up the virus for the umpteenth time.

It's pathetic how you continue to cling to the virus, the only thing you have,  in order to validate your hatred for Trump. 1) No countries leader has been able to stop the virus, yet Trump should have been able to? No leader has been able to stop the virus but some guy in a basement has a plan?  2)  Furthermore you claim the US leads the world in deaths and cases has been disproven. 

Lastly, what would a Hoorta post be without another lie. Trump has not denied the pandemic. Trump believes like every rational American that we cannot allow a virus that is harmless to 99.7% of us shut down this country. Alas your fake compassion for those who died rooted out of your haltered for Trump while having total disregard for the suffering of those that by shutting down the country would affect in a multitude of ways.

And you don't hate Biden or the Democrats? So bite me... 

You just posted a couple lies,  I'm impressed. Before I go back on Radio Silence- You're full of shit. Period. Covid is the #1 issue in this election- whether you like it or not. Just keep on sucking up to an incompetent bozo who's surrounded himself with a plethora of incompetent suck up sycophants who tell him exactly what he wants to hear- (like Atlas) And BTW, has fired and belittled anyone who would disagree with him in the slightest. 

1) Regarding the bold South Korea (which found out exactly the same time we did) has only a couple hundred covid deaths. Japan based on population way better than Cheetos denial.  Only a heartless MAGA (like Trump) would try to minimize those deaths. 229,000 bodies are the entire population of Akron- and Massillon thrown in for good measure. Said it elsewhere Gorka- we're on track for 435k dead by April- the entire number of US casualties in WWII- try and whitewash or minimize that number. 

2) By fucking who?  Red State? You are so fucking far in denial- you're hopeless. I'll go by John Hopkins- you have Trump's alternate reality numbers- doubtless...  

PS- and it's OK for your MAGA pals to start sending Lesley Stahl death threats. Got it..  Plenty of time for the Proud Boys to get ready to riot. Intimidating a Biden bus is probably penny ante as to what's potentially coming.  Got any other straws you want to hang on to?  

But there's so many other reasons- the environment- or is it six of your felony pals?  20,000 lies and counting. He outranks Joe around 200:1 on the dishonesty scale. Promises kept? Where's your Obamacare replacement plan? Mexico paying for your boondoggle wall yet? How about that infrastructure plan? Maybe your pal Putin can bail you out- but most election servers aren't connected to the Internet anymore.   :D :D :D  

On 10/31/2020 at 11:44 PM, hoorta said:

Probably not much reason to spend campaign money in that left-wing hellhole right? We should pose the question why they think they need the voter fraud in the first place? And the secondary question why would somebody choose to defend voter fraud in the first place?

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably not much reason to spend campaign money in that left-wing hellhole right? We should pose the question why they think they need the voter fraud in the first place? And the secondary question why would somebody choose to defend voter fraud in the first place?

WSS

Steve, any voter fraud in California is a non-issue. I'm more concerned by what's going on in Texas or Pennsylvania- at least in regards to voter suppression. A bit different from fraud. 

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve, any voter fraud in California is a non-issue. I'm more concerned by what's going on in Texas or Pennsylvania- at least in regards to voter suppression. A bit different from fraud. 

Voter suppression. That's an especially hollow phrase especially now. But meaningful or not it's always been one of the Democrats empty talking points.

WSS

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Voter suppression. That's an especially hollow phrase especially now. But meaningful or not it's always been one of the Democrats empty talking points.

WSS

Sorry Steve- oh really? Empty- my ass.100% Republican backed, but fortunately it will probably get tossed in Federal Court.   :)     https://www.npr.org/2020/11/01/930052598/republicans-seek-to-toss-out-127-000-ballots-in-democratic-leaning-texas-county

Care to tell me why election appeals in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania got all the way to the Supreme Court? and who filed them? Golly gee... 

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry Steve- oh really? Empty- my ass.100% Republican backed, but fortunately it will probably get tossed in Federal Court.   :)     https://www.npr.org/2020/11/01/930052598/republicans-seek-to-toss-out-127-000-ballots-in-democratic-leaning-texas-county

Care to tell me why election appeals in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania got all the way to the Supreme Court? and who filed them? Golly gee... 

"violate the U.S. Constitution and should be deemed invali"

that's your proof? Did they or didn't they? I guess that would be up to the court to decide but I don't see anything untoward about the request.

WSS

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

12 hours ago, Axe said:

Again, I'll ask.. Why California? Why the need to cheat in California?? The Bluest of the blue.. the state the worst lying POS moderator on the forum claims Trump has never visited..

Why? if it's in the bag? Seriously, is it just in their nature and they can't help it?  Why cheat in California?

good question. I think it's because they want to have biden/hoorris to win the popular vote again, so if they lose, they can say Pres Trump isn';t really the president - he stole the election away from the popular vote.