THE BROWNS BOARD

SEAL Team 6 rescues American hostage in West Africa

Vambo

apparently there is no low that woodpecker won't stoop to, typical.

Meanwhile,

God Bless our troops - those Seal Team guys, those Spec Ops guys, are the serious real deal.

Think of it - an American  is rescued in Nigeria in the dead of night successfully.

Those teams put their lives on the line for all of us. Amazing, just Amazing.

6,694 miles
United States → Nigeria

image.thumb.png.5de459d226ab353d5324a146904f4b4e.png

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@calfoxwc @hammertime

you either both actually have no idea what I was referring too, and prefer to keep your blinders on when it comes to the president

or you do and you've found it easier to just not address the crazy shit the president does... which makes sense on your end

you are a sick sombeitch woodpecker. You are referring to the allegation that the Seal Team actually took out a bin laden body double.

So you admit you are so stupid that you feeeeeelllllll that every American citizen has a body double?

You said an asswhole thing, don't try to excuse it in any way.

34 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you are a sick sombeitch woodpecker. You are referring to the allegation that the Seal Team actually took out a bin laden body double.

So you admit you are so stupid that you feeeeeelllllll that every American citizen has a body double?

You said an asswhole thing, don't try to excuse it in any way.

Hey, don't get mad at me. I'm just telling you the same thing you boy Trump retweeted...  or did you not know that?

Not mad, just disgusted that you don't have any guts to have your own opinions on anything.

You just argue with other people, ridicule other peoples' opinions and bitch, bitch, bitch and peck and peck and peck.

cowardly bird.

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Not mad, just disgusted that you don't have any guts to have your own opinions on anything.

You just argue with other people, ridicule other peoples' opinions and bitch, bitch, bitch and peck and peck and peck.

cowardly bird.

So you're just choosing to ignore that Trump helped spread that conspiracy theory. Huh, ok 

I know the three wires in your little brain get crossed when Trump does something that the last shred of your independent self disagrees with. You aren't quite sure how to react so you go on the offensive.

It's not relevant, you twit. It's an American citizen. Not a world infamous terrorist.

American citizens do not have "body doubles", asswhole.

You just took the chance to try to ridicule our military.

you lose. every time.

You keep proving me right - all you can do is say stupid crap, disrespect what the rest of us respect, and change the subjects.

the op has nothing to do with you not liking Pres Trump.

But I'm sure you will run and cry/whine/chirp to Hoorta about how you are so disrespected.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

It's not relevant, you twit. It's an American citizen. Not a world infamous terrorist.

American citizens do not have "body doubles", asswhole.

You just took the chance to try to ridicule our military.

you lose. every time.

You keep proving me right - all you can do is say stupid crap, disrespect what the rest of us respect, and change the subjects.

the op has nothing to do with you not liking Pres Trump.

But I'm sure you will run and cry/whine/chirp to Hoorta about how you are so disrespected.

How do you feel about Trump promoting a conspiracy theory that seal team 6 killed a body double, not the real guy?

A retweet that actual members of seal team six negatively reacted to?

Any thoughts on that or can your brain not handle a gray area like this?

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How do you feel about Trump promoting a conspiracy theory that seal team 6 killed a body double, not the real guy?

Link please your credibility is worthless. ;)

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody have you been reading that Q website again?

WSS

Sorry I didn't think it was so hard for some people just to say "Trump was wrong".

I mean I basically said what Trump promoted and cal jumped on me for it. You think he'd do something similar for Trump.... Huh...

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Sorry I didn't think it was so hard for some people just to say "Trump was wrong".

I mean I basically said what Trump promoted and cal jumped on me for it. You think he'd do something similar for Trump.... Huh...

Still no link?

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

He's retweeting the type of sources so many delicate, lonely, stupid posters on here have fallen for in the 200 page mega crazy thread.

No mention of a body double as you posted...

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Try again...

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

No mention of a body double as you posted...

Try again...

EkPOC3bWAAAJR7X?format=png&name=900x900

Look man you can Google too. The account is suspended now because it's batshit insane. Which our president loves.

The last thing I'm gonna do is try to teach you to read.

It's just pathetic some of you fell for Trump's con so hard you can't bring yourself to say he's wrong when he's literally diminishing the accomplishments of people you consider war heroes.

Sad

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

EkPOC3bWAAAJR7X?format=png&name=900x900

Look man you can Google too. The account is suspended now because it's batshit insane. Which our president loves.

The last thing I'm gonna do is try to teach you to read.

It's just pathetic some of you fell for Trump's con so hard you can't bring yourself to say he's wrong when he's literally diminishing the accomplishments of people you consider war heroes.

Sad

You should link it you are stating it as fact be prepared to back your claims...I found nothing you claim to be true it's all BS! ;)

typical two faced subject changer/liar/personal insult starter, double beaked woodpecker.

On 10/31/2020 at 12:51 PM, Vambo said:

getting back to the outstanding OP:

Does woodpecker have a body double? no? then STFU woodpecker.

ridiculing our military's amazing success in rescuing the AMERICAN CITIZEN is stupid.