THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL great Brett Favre supports Donald Trump for President! MAGA!

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

So is Fox news MSM?

I answered that in the other thread:

here's a clue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media

" Mainstream media (MSM) is a term and abbreviation used to refer collectively to the various large mass news media that influence many people, and both reflect and shape prevailing currents of thought.[1] The term is used to contrast with alternative media which may contain content with more dissenting thought at variance with the prevailing views of mainstream sources. "

see, Fox has DISSENTING THOUGHTS. It is actually a large alternate media.

so there ya go, you are welcome.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It's pretty easy to figure out who the MSM is to the cult members. Any source that doesn't confirm their ideals and opinions. 

While we believe in the ideals and values that have been in place since this countries founding, you shit for brains bleeding hearts allow  CNN, MSNBC, ABC  and the rest shape your ideals and opinions. You are the cultists dipshit.

You believe blacks are oppressed and cops are hunting them down don't you? You believe Trump told Americans to drink Lysol, and that Trump colluded with the Russians, and that Conservatives are homophobes, racists, or whatever the fuck it is they're telling you right?

6 hours ago, Browns149 said:

So is Fox news MSM?

Yes and no.

FOX is part of the MSM, but when we refer to the MSM we are referring to those that have abandoned true journalism and have devoted themselves to left wing activism.

FOX reported on the Biden family scandal. The rest of the MSM are ignoring it.

FOX reported on the recent massive economic upswing. The rest of the MSM ignored it.

FOX reported on the historical Middle East peace agreement. The rest of the MSM ignored it.

Are you starting to catch on?

Favre is out of football so he is much freer to openly state who he supports.

If I were a betting man I'd bet Tom Brady voted for Trump and I bet he's gonna vote for him again. As an active player for him to openly admit he supports Trump for re-election wouldn't be a smart thing to do in this insane environment  idea. Look at the leftist backlash Brees received.

The GOAT qb is friends with the GOAT U.S. president. Pretty cool.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/tom-brady-didnt-endorse-donald-trump-different-support-friend/fxr4v2u4cttq1e4uld8xrzz0m

15 hours ago, Gorka said:

Yes and no.

FOX is part of the MSM, but when we refer to the MSM we are referring to those that have abandoned true journalism and have devoted themselves to left wing activism.

FOX reported on the Biden family scandal. The rest of the MSM are ignoring it.

FOX reported on the recent massive economic upswing. The rest of the MSM ignored it.

FOX reported on the historical Middle East peace agreement. The rest of the MSM ignored it.

Are you starting to catch on?

I’m starting to catch on. The MSM, as you call them, are any source that doesn’t agree with your line of thinking

I would think Msnbc and Fox are both MSM. MSM to me are the giant corporations that put out news. Not what their agenda or message is
As for the others you mention, I would say no

38 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I would think Msnbc and Fox are both MSM. MSM to me are the giant corporations that put out news. Not what their agenda or message is

And the reason I would not is that both of those two are primarily opinion Outlets. Both are set up to appeal to people of a particular ideology and to sell them soap automobiles Financial products and patent medicine. I would classify "mainstream" as whatever news outlet one should reasonably expect neutrality in their reporting . At least in a perfect world. Which it certainly is not.

WSS

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Put out the news?  Yeah ok. The MSM aligned with the democrat party does more to obstruct the public from receiving it. It's one of the means by which they advance their leftist agenda.

That should have been made quite clear to you already. How old are you btw? I apologize if you're a pre-teen trying to learn and understand how the MSM operates.

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Put out the news?  Yeah ok. The MSM aligned with the democrat party does more to obstruct the public from receiving it. It's one of the means by which they advance their leftist agenda.

That should have been made quite clear to you already. How old are you btw? I apologize if you're a pre-teen trying to learn and understand how the MSM operates.

I’m 50. 

The fact that people get so worked up about other peoples opinions, that don’t conform to their own opinions, is hilariously funny to me. Be it from the left or right  

I also couldn’t care less about who is MSM and who isn’t. I don’t watch any of it anyway. Not even sure If I have Foxnews or Msnbc on my tv. 

8 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I’m 50. 

The fact that people get so worked up about other peoples opinions, that don’t conform to their own opinions, is hilariously funny to me. Be it from the left or right  

I also couldn’t care less about who is MSM and who isn’t. I don’t watch any of it anyway. Not even sure If I have Foxnews or Msnbc on my tv. 

Ok so you're just trolling. I hoped you learned something anyway.

You probably liked the old Star Trek..Now here's something that will make you laugh, or cry.

CNN reporter on election night 2016 and his Freudian slip...

"The key states WE need to win 'er I  mean Hillary needs to win ..

Another CNN reporter " we couldn't have helped Hillary more than we have"

A clip of the celebration at CNN when Hillary won the primaries, and many others.

• Haha 2