THE BROWNS BOARD

This Is What It Looks Like

TexasAg1969

It's time you all realized the absolute agony of the families of all those persons who have died or who currently inhabit COVID units in hospitals around the country.

This was written by our friend's niece who writes about the status of her dad (friend's brother) still on a respirator in John Hopkins for a 6th week (8 altogether). The problem I see 

on this board is to understand on a personal level what this incompetent mishandling of the virus has done and will continue to do under that ignoramus who learned

zilch from his own infection. Maybe this will actually get through to one or more of you as you realize how families are grasping at straws to save loved ones:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

We reach out to you tonight with love as we hold out hope. We had difficult conversations today with Terry’s team, around different outcomes. In the best-case scenario, Terry’s lung CT scan on Friday will show that the steroids and antibiotics he’s been on for the past week have lessened the inflammation in his lungs. If this is the case, the team will move full steam ahead to lessen sedation and wean off the ventilator and off dialysis, with the goal of moving out of the ICU into a nursing/rehab facility. If his lungs show no improvement the team will re-scan in a few weeks, and we will have ongoing conversations in the meantime. If there is worsening in the lungs, we will have to have very difficult conversations this weekend around what quality of life Dad would want, and discuss end of life choices, because it is highly possible he will not be able to leave the ICU.

But! we aren’t the kind of family that gives up, and we believe with all the quickly evolving knowledge out there, there may new treatments we aren’t aware of that we need to find.  If there’s a will, there’s a way. We are now calling on this wonderful community that has gathered on CaringBridge to ask for your help. We know that if one of us was in this position, Dad would be reaching out to everyone he knows, moving heaven and earth for us, and would not stop while there was a fighting chance. We ask that each of you consider reaching out to just one person in your network of friends and colleagues who might be in the medical, sciences or research community who may have ideas for us. If each of us does this, who knows what answers we might find?!! There are so many unknowns with COVID, and things are happening at lightening speed, novel approaches are being tried, all around the world. It just takes us reaching one miracle worker with our message to have the breakthrough idea that will save a life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our friend knows her brother Terry is not likely to survive this and will be contacting a social worker to intervene with the family and guide them through the decision to discontinue the ventilator. She worked in a hospital setting and knows that when it gets to the point MDs are talking end of life decisions with a family, they do not hold out much hope that there will be any improvement shown in the scan tomorrow.

As I said before where is your tolerance level. 400,000?  600,000? Just multiply the above true story by those figures. Trump needs to lose for this failure which will continue exactly this same way should he win.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's time you all realized the absolute agony of the families of all those persons who have died or who currently inhabit COVID units in hospitals around the country.

This was written by our friend's niece who writes about the status of her dad (friend's brother) still on a respirator in John Hopkins for a 6th week (8 altogether). The problem I see 

on this board is to understand on a personal level what this incompetent mishandling of the virus has done and will continue to do under that ignoramus who learned

zilch from his own infection. Maybe this will actually get through to one or more of you as you realize how families are grasping at straws to save loved ones:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

We reach out to you tonight with love as we hold out hope. We had difficult conversations today with Terry’s team, around different outcomes. In the best-case scenario, Terry’s lung CT scan on Friday will show that the steroids and antibiotics he’s been on for the past week have lessened the inflammation in his lungs. If this is the case, the team will move full steam ahead to lessen sedation and wean off the ventilator and off dialysis, with the goal of moving out of the ICU into a nursing/rehab facility. If his lungs show no improvement the team will re-scan in a few weeks, and we will have ongoing conversations in the meantime. If there is worsening in the lungs, we will have to have very difficult conversations this weekend around what quality of life Dad would want, and discuss end of life choices, because it is highly possible he will not be able to leave the ICU.

But! we aren’t the kind of family that gives up, and we believe with all the quickly evolving knowledge out there, there may new treatments we aren’t aware of that we need to find.  If there’s a will, there’s a way. We are now calling on this wonderful community that has gathered on CaringBridge to ask for your help. We know that if one of us was in this position, Dad would be reaching out to everyone he knows, moving heaven and earth for us, and would not stop while there was a fighting chance. We ask that each of you consider reaching out to just one person in your network of friends and colleagues who might be in the medical, sciences or research community who may have ideas for us. If each of us does this, who knows what answers we might find?!! There are so many unknowns with COVID, and things are happening at lightening speed, novel approaches are being tried, all around the world. It just takes us reaching one miracle worker with our message to have the breakthrough idea that will save a life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our friend knows her brother Terry is not likely to survive this and will be contacting a social worker to intervene with the family and guide them through the decision to discontinue the ventilator. She worked in a hospital setting and knows that when it gets to the point MDs are talking end of life decisions with a family, they do not hold out much hope that there will be any improvement shown in the scan tomorrow.

As I said before where is your tolerance level. 400,000?  600,000? Just multiply the above true story by those figures. Trump needs to lose for this failure which will continue exactly this same way should he win.

28 minutes ago, Axe said:

The point is that all these people did not need to die nor their families be in mourning. Trump is an ignorant narcissistic jerk who gives not a shit about you or any other follower. He is oblivious to the results of his inaction. Apparently you join him in that blindness.

46 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The point is that all these people did not need to die nor their families be in mourning. Trump is an ignorant narcissistic jerk who gives not a shit about you or any other follower. He is oblivious to the results of his inaction. Apparently you join him in that blindness.

Abortion Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019

https://decisionmagazine.com/abortion-leading-cause-death-worldwide-2019/

LifeNews.com, a pro-life website, was among the few outlets to report on the 2019 abortion numbers, which show 42.3 million preborn babies killed worldwide. Worldometers recorded 58.6 million deaths last year from violence, illness and natural causes. Abortion statistics are recorded separately from mortality numbers.

By comparison, 8.2 million from cancer; 5 million from smoking-related illnesses, and 1.7 million to HIV/AIDS. The numbers also record deaths from malaria, alcohol, medical errors, injuries by accident and other factors.

Joe Biden supports this killing innocent people do you care Tex?

"these people did not need to die"

Hey tex and the rest of the guys, no need to be uncivil to the guy. I'm sorry for whatever pain and misery your friend is going through. But frankly it means less than zero to me when it comes to choosing the next president of the United States. Even if I believed the Donald Trump had the slightest bit of responsibility for this disease, which he absolutely does not, I would still not vote for Joe Biden. Trump has nothing to do with any of the state's regulations which are as strict as the Democratic Governors decide to make them or the countries around the world who enjoy locking down their population. And yet the phony number of cases is spiking everywhere. Yes even countries Trump does not rule; states that wouldn't do anything he said regardless. We've been through the reasons before and if anyone here believes that a Democrat president would have done anything differently especially during the time that Fauci was advising us it was no big deal.... let me rephrase that. Nobody here really thinks Trump is responsible. I can't imagine that despite our disagreements anyone is actually that misguided. It's just a talking point and a disgustingly insincere one made by people who are desperate to grab power by any means. At the end of the day I realize it's no use trying to get you to admit that. It matters even less even if you did since those of you who are consumed in hate eat up the lies of the state-run media. Again I'm sorry about your friend. But Trump has no more to do with that than he does the death of two of my closest friends who died of cancer within the last year.

WSS

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

@TexasAg1969

it won't matter man, not to this board

sorry

I know Woody. They do their best to emulate der Fuhrer and his concentration camp style indifference to human life. Evil is when you have no regard for the lives it takes to get re-elected. That's what you see at those rallies. And to think they are his followers he is willing to sacrifice. You can't get any more evil than that.😈🤴

Tex:

1. Sorry to hear - that is tragic.

2. Blaming Pres Trump for it is dishonest, unnecessary and uncalled for.

3. Using that tragedy for political purposes, I would think, is beneath you.

4. I just don't understand your reluctance to hate china for doing this to the world. The entire earth. Every country on the planet.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You and your pathetic sob stories.

Are you not aware that COVID cases around the world have surged, and that the US is not the leader in cases per capita?

So why haven't the leaders of those countries been able to keep it under control? They must all be evil narcissistic jerks  too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Neo said:

Well if you feel that way, I guess it mutual. I voted to Biden anyhow so 🖕

Yes I know that. So what? I read some of your stuff you're going to vote for Biden or whatever Democrat  ran no matter what. Most likely I would vote for the Republican, but again as I've mentioned before and so have some others I do honestly try to vote on the basis of issues and not personality. Or fake news attacks. At this particular point in history the Republicans at least campaign on more issues the way I would like them to be handled. I'm not on board with everyone but and most of those cases I think it Democrats will be worse.

WSS

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Are you not aware that COVID cases around the world have surged, and that the US is not the leader in cases per capita?

So why haven't the leaders of those countries been able to keep it under control? They must all be evil narcissistic jerks  too.

Or democrat Governors across the United States.

You realize restrictions really are up to them right? Speaking of sub-stories how many do you think the children and grandchildren in New York state could tell about the actions of Andrew Cuomo?

WSS

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

More Testing equals more Cases. We have best testing. Deaths WAY DOWN. Hospitals have great additional capacity! Doing much better than Europe. Therapeutics working!

They know that. That's not now and never was the point. Point is pushing a false narrative. They hated the guy before anybody ever heard of Covid-19

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

They hated the guy before anybody ever heard of Covid-19

WSS

Yep, the Covid is just another one of their talking points

Biden and his lemmings act like he has some super strategy for dealing with the virus.

If he gets gets elected you can bet your ass Covid 19 is gonna get downplayed big time.

32 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yep, the Covid is just another one of their talking points

Biden and his lemmings act like he has some super strategy for dealing with the virus.

If he gets gets elected you can bet your ass Covid 19 is gonna get downplayed big time.

Exactly. The bullshit numbers won't change they will just be reported differently.

WSS

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

It's amazing how when Trump does something, even on national TV, you guys seem to just look the other way. But all we hear is Joe said this back when, Hunter Biden's laptop that. Back in April when this thing was raging and hospital rooms were at capacity, we all heard his comments about hitting the body with light and disinfectants. He then goes in front of the whole nation in the presidential debate and says he was "kidding" (joking).  

4kcyua.gif

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Do you mean this? 

ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON’T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Do you mean this? 

ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON’T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!

Did you see my shirt?

4A5A5C98-64B1-4B94-A2C5-0D1570BFA2D4.jpeg