THE BROWNS BOARD

Rejoice DNC

Westside Steve

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/28/bidens-polling-lead-adds-to-market-fears-the-economy-will-need-to-wait-until-next-year-for-stimulus.html

Funny how you never hear financial planners singing the Praises of a Biden presidency on your retirement?

Nor have I.

WSS

You never will, if Dimentia Joe gets elected it means more of the same taxes and regulations for businesses.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

You never will, if Dimentia Joe gets elected it means more of the same taxes and regulations for businesses.

I think a lot of people are stupid and don't realize the effects of the stock market on Social Security and Medicare. They just have a vague hatred of rich people and corporations. Unfortunately the politics of Envy is an easy sell.

WSS

I figure if the woodpecker really is out of high school and has a job, he might be contributing to his 401K.

or not - he doesn't believe in anything - but his 401K ? will get hit badly.

some people have to fall into the fire before they will admit it burns.

Some people take everything around them for granted. Like freedom.

Some people try so much of their lives to find meaning of their life.

Some people want control over other people, to fight against those peoples' meaning of their lives.

the latter .....like woodpecker.

and obamao commie. biden/horris/bill ayers, bernadine dorn, jerry rubin, kkk,

skinheads, antifa, blm, most all of the democratic party now.......weathermen...

and so much of the ms media. That is where we are now.

Our Constitution/Bill of Rights will go away, if they get control enough to make it happen.

it's a subcultural sickness of a small minority - hatred and violence is the symptom of the emotional disease.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I figure if the woodpecker really is out of high school and has a job, he might be contributing to his 401K.

or not - he doesn't believe in anything - but his 401K ? will get hit badly.

some people have to fall into the fire before they will admit it burns.

Some people take everything around them for granted. Like freedom.

Some people try so much of their lives to find meaning of their life.

Some people want control over other people, to fight against those peoples' meaning of their lives.

the latter .....like woodpecker.

and obamao commie. biden/horris/bill ayers, bernadine dorn, jerry rubin, kkk,

skinheads, antifa, blm, most all of the democratic party now.......weathermen...

and so much of the ms media. That is where we are now.

Our Constitution/Bill of Rights will go away, if they get control enough to make it happen.

it's a subcultural sickness of a small minority - hatred and violence is the symptom of the emotional disease.

I picture Charlie Kelly writing this.