THE BROWNS BOARD

What Leslie Stahl was REALLY saying

Vambo

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You're a hopeless MAGA tard.. with a poor grip on reality...  

That's your response? Excellent. Now back to complaining about the lack of civil discourse.

Besides that I thought the parody was pretty close to the truth. Like I said I saw the edited version a couple of times she had to break in after being overly confrontational to admit well maybe he's right but...

As far as the greatest economy? The president is talking about highest stock market growth ever. Which, even though some of the new liberals don't want to admit, is responsible to a great extent to funding your retirement and Medicaid and Medicare. Attacking business raising corporate and capital gains taxes will slow that down and actually put a dent in those programs. I know you don't care because you hate Trump.

He was clearly joking about the Suburban women and he was correct. They should love him because they are living in the suburbs probably because their husbands have a good job and they live in a safer portion of the state. I think the left takes themselves so seriously they can't see an obvious joke. Hats for myself I slipped into bombast on occasion hyperbole as well. But I think people with a brain should know the difference.

And a few people want to blame him for the lunatics plan to kidnap the governor of Michigan? Fine. Then you can blame Biden Harris for every police officer shot down in the line of duty.

Of course you know my opinion of the virus panic we're still Americans some of us take our freedom seriously some not so much. He passed out masks and and not many people chose to wear them. Again I posted numbers from Europe where the cases are rising the deaths per case are worse than the United States and in most of those places the lockdowns it mask orders are much stricter than ours.

And yes the mainstream media use that megaphone to harass the president while they kiss Joe Biden's ass. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. Yours either folks but you hate Trump so you're okay with it. But you know it's true. Like the Woody Allen joke from Annie Hall "okay I'm a bigot but for the left"

WSS