THE BROWNS BOARD

Congratulations New Supreme court associate Justice!

Former Vice President Joe Biden indicated on Monday that he might be open to shifting Supreme Court justices to lower courts if elected president, noting that he hadn't made any "judgement" yet on the issue.

“There is some literature among constitutional scholars about the possibility of going from one court to another court, not just always staying the whole time in the Supreme Court but I have made no judgement," Biden said at a campaign stop in Chester, Pennsylvania.

He went on to say that "there are just a group of serious constitutional scholars, have a number of ideas how we should proceed from this point on."

"That's what we're going to be doing. We're going to give them 180 days God-willing if I'm elected, from the time I'm sworn in to be able to make such a recommendation."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-move-justices-supreme-court

13 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Is she going to be the one to overturn the things you are against? 

Probably not. 

Well, I guess you are referring to Roe v Wade... Personally, I believe in a woman's right to choose.. I also believe in her right to explain that choice on her given day to whom ever she deems the all powerful entity.

So in that respect. I hope you're right

12 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Is she going to be the one to overturn the things you are against? 

Probably not. 

I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we are less concerned about her "overturning things".. we are more concerned that she not legislate from the bench but rather defend and protect the Constitution from leftist vermin. You know who you are Hoorta.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we are less concerned about her "overturning things".. we are more concerned that she not legislate from the bench but rather defend and protect the Constitution from leftist vermin. You know who you are Hoorta.

YEP. Hoorta is typical of the extreme left. He repeats his nonsense over and over, but gets po'd at other folks who keep responding and correctly him and calling him out for being a hypocrite ...and wants them to stop repeating themselves.

He slurs and slurs, but gets po'd at being labeled with "TDS", which is exactly correct a term for him.

He gets mad when some of us criticize his belligerence asswhole woodpecker, and he gets belligerent and asswholish

in doing it. Makes no sense to me, either.

Hoorta can't back up anything he posts with legit reasoning, because he is completely sold out to his emotions.

and, he STILL can't name one good/great thing his hidin biden has accomplished for America during he 47 years in office.

and, he hates Pres Trump because he has "orange skin" and projects biden's faults onto Pres Trump on the rebound.

That is why I posted the emotional support thread for them.

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

YEP. Hoorta is typical of the extreme left. He repeats his nonsense over and over, but gets po'd at other folks who keep responding and correctly him and calling him out for being a hypocrite ...and wants them to stop repeating themselves.

He slurs and slurs, but gets po'd at being labeled with "TDS", which is exactly correct a term for him.

He gets mad when some of us criticize his belligerence asswhole woodpecker, and he gets belligerent and asswholish

in doing it. Makes no sense to me, either.

Hoorta can't back up anything he posts with legit reasoning, because he is completely sold out to his emotions.

and, he STILL can't name one good/great thing his hidin biden has accomplished for America during he 47 years in office.

and, he hates Pres Trump because he has "orange skin" and projects biden's faults onto Pres Trump on the rebound.

That is why I posted the emotional support thread for them.

Biden is running against Trumps personality.  That's it.  That's why liberals like Hoorta support him.

Trump has earned a second term. There is no rational reason to vote for Biden. None.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Biden is running against Trumps personality.  That's it.  That's why liberals like Hoorta support him.

Trump has earned a second term. There is no rational reason to vote for Biden. None.

The wife and I were talking about this today. So many times I want him to just stop... Or I think "You really didn't need to say that".. But the job he's done as POTUS has been the best in a long long time.. Maybe ever.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Axe said:

The wife and I were talking about this today. So many times I want him to just stop... Or I think "You really didn't need to say that".. But the job he's done as POTUS has been the best in a long long time.. Maybe ever.

Exactly.  I feel that he would have been better off being a man of few words, but his ego won't allow it.

Should just let the attacks be one sided. The more Trump retaliates the more he is depicted as a mean ogre.

The best job a POTUS has done since forever yet 95% of the media coverage on Trump has been negative. All the low information voter knows is that Trump is a big meanie.