THE BROWNS BOARD

Some Emotional Support for Hoorta, Tex and woodpecker (don't open until after Nov 3)

calfoxwc

You obviously have too much time on your hands. Instead of trying to razz me, I'd suggest a better use of your time would be picking up a load of Trump-Pence 2020 yard signs at your local RNC headquarters and start delivering them.  You really should put this number on speed dial- you're probably going to need it...  800-273-8255

Just remember "he who laughs last, laughs best".  I have around a dozen thigh slappers lined up for ya come November 4th.  :D  

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You obviously have too much time on your hands. Instead of trying to razz me, I'd suggest a better use of your time would be picking up a load of Trump-Pence 2020 yard signs at your local RNC headquarters and start delivering them.  You really should put this number on speed dial- you're probably going to need it...  800-273-8255

Just remember "he who laughs last, laughs best".  I have around a dozen thigh slappers lined up for ya come November 4th.  :D  

lol.

what goes around, comes around, ya !

or, maybe not. Maybe we all SAVE AMERICA from becoming venezuela. You opened it early. shame, shame, shame.

(liberals are so emotional they can't follow directions LOL)

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

lol.

what goes around, comes around, ya !

or, maybe not. Maybe we all SAVE AMERICA from becoming venezuela. You opened it early. shame, shame, shame.

(liberals are so emotional they can't follow directions LOL)

Cal- I have more hope for America than you do. A Biden presidency is not going to turn America into a third world banana republic.

I'll even give you some faint hope- I do follow https://www.270towin.com/  daily, and Trump has narrowed Biden's lead nationally.   Will it be enough? Not if he doesn't carry Florida. As in another proverb I'll subscribe to- "don't count your chickens before they hatch".   Remains to be seen if DT can pull off another election stunner.   BUT- a Democrat landslide will teach the Republicans a severe lesson- don't nominate another nut job for president.  MHO is that's the primary reason he's currently way behind. I don't know if there's a statistic, but I doubt there's ever been a president that's as unpopular as Trump and been reelected. 

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

image.png.eb0850e13108364f806b43db9dd96677.png

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal- I have more hope for America than you do. A Biden presidency is not going 

No it isn't. The United States won't turn into a third-world shithole overnight. . It's a process similar to serial killers who tortured small animals as children. Or the reprobate alcoholic Who falls off the wagon having just one or two drinks.

On the other hand absolutely nothing that Donald Trump did or accomplished has made the United States worse. Your complaints with him are petty  personal and superficial. 

WSS

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I saw them live down here in Cincinnati late last year. Really glad that I got to see them before Covid happened. Their stage show is pretty awesome

Outstanding time. More like an experience depending on the Zen like level of high you can achieve.

Saw them in Pittsburgh a few years ago and took my dad along for it.  61 years old and told me it was one of the best shows he's ever seen.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No it isn't. The United States won't turn into a third-world shithole overnight. . It's a process similar to serial killers who tortured small animals as children. Or the reprobate alcoholic Who falls off the wagon having just one or two drinks.

On the other hand absolutely nothing that Donald Trump did or accomplished has made the United States worse. Your complaints with him are petty  personal and superficial. 

WSS

Not so, and that's enough Steve... Go watch the 60 Minutes interview- if you don't have it on DVR- it's on YouTube.  You seriously want to give this jerk (flaming asshole MHO) another 4 years?  Besides the hostility from the get-go. The last couple minutes he's acting like a petulant child that can't get his way.  Repeatedly brought up Obamagate that his own sycophant Attorney General told him was a big nothing burger. Besides his rampant narcissistic personality disorder, I'm fearful the guy has slipped into a serious paranoid delusional state- he actually believes everyone is out to get him. That alone makes him mentally unfit to be President of the United States, I'll leave the morality of screwing up the pandemic as icing on the cake.  

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

petty  and superficial.

This is coming from somebody who constantly says how stupid people look wearing masks and that they are idiots for choosing to wear them in places you don't think the should. I guess you would know about petty and superficial.

28 minutes ago, Neo said:

This is coming from somebody who constantly says how stupid people look wearing masks and that they are idiots for choosing to wear them in places you don't think the should. I guess you would know about petty and superficial.

Like I said idiot wear a bicycle helmet to bed if you feel like it. Just for the record nobody thinks you're cool for doing it.

WSS

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Not so, and that's enough Steve... Go watch the 60 Minutes interview- if you don't have it on DVR- it's on YouTube.  You seriously want to give this jerk (flaming asshole MHO) another 4 years?  Besides the hostility from the get-go. The last couple minutes he's acting like a petulant child that can't get his way.  Repeatedly brought up Obamagate that his own sycophant Attorney General told him was a big nothing burger. Besides his rampant narcissistic personality disorder, I'm fearful the guy has slipped into a serious paranoid delusional state- he actually believes everyone is out to get him. That alone makes him mentally unfit to be President of the United States, I'll leave the morality of screwing up the pandemic as icing on the cake.  

And if you actually believe that (and not just repeating some insane talking point that you think resonates with crazy people) then you are as crazy the farthest right-wing Q spoutinf conspiracy theorist you rail against.

I can listen and respond to any disagreements with policy or stated policy anybody wants to discuss but this kind of shit is just aluminum foil hat looney. And before you start spare me the what about what about what about it.

WSS