THE BROWNS BOARD

Voting in person

Westside Steve

So just to avoid whatever problems there might be in a mail-in ballot or voting here in my hometown we took a ride to the Summit County Board of Elections. What a klusterfuk. Great huge tent setup the wind was ridiculously long zig zag through the tent and moving inches at a time. Sure all the Sheep were wearing masks but I doubt there was 2 feet between anybody. After about 20 minutes we decided to bail and roll the dice on ordering a ballot or going to the church in Norton on the day.

WSS

OTH, we voted early in person, the Stark County had everything very nicely set up. We were in a long line outside, but in

very little time, we were inside the door, and quickly could go vote.

It was no problem at all.  They had a lot of machines.

We skipped the long line and dropped ours off at the Manatee County Supervisor of Elections office. There was a considerable line but people I talked to that did the line that day told me it was 25 minutes from the car, back to the car.

I filled out my absentee ballot and dropped it in the drop box outside the Board of Elections where there was a deputy guarding the box. I also to a picture of my ballot before and after I filled it out and a picture of the sealed envelope  with my information on the front. 

• Upvote 1

5h  · 

Finally! Suburban women are flocking over to us. They realize that I am saving the Suburbs - the American Dream! I terminated the Regulation that would bring projects and crime to Suburbia. Not on my watch! Biden will bring the Regulation back, but bigger and worse.

Personally, I'd vote in person if possible.

There have been voting Ballot stations set on fire (California), Ballots stolen and dumped (Sammamish WA), and more out here on the Left Coast.

I, and many other States on the West Coast have no option - Mail in Voting or nothing.

Has been this way every since I moved here (over 10 years ago).

I suspect this is a good reason this part of the Country always votes Blue (besides the lack of common sense out here).

Too much Voter fraud all across the Nation - lot of prosecutions, but it is still occurring.

Paper Ballots are the best, the Machines I don't trust (Soros owned), but at least they can't be tossed into the landfill.

• Upvote 1

Why would anybody want to vote in person anyhow? I got my ballot filled it out and dropped it off all in the same day. I hate standing in line for anything. My vote is going to count the same as anyone else's, so why stand there for hours? Seems like common sense to me.

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

Why would anybody want to vote in person anyhow? I got my ballot filled it out and dropped it off all in the same day. I hate standing in line for anything. My vote is going to count the same as anyone else's, so why stand there for hours? Seems like common sense to me.

Doesn't really bother me to vote in person never really had to stand in muchof a line. Didn't think it was going to be that much of a pain in the ass today but it was. I'll order the ballot fill it out and drop it off. Or just do it on Election Day. Mail services a little bit sketchy to begin with.

WSS

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Not sure about where you are voting, but there are many locations around the Country where it is not that simple.

In some States, the Voter Ballots have a designation as to whether the voter is D or R.

For those situations, it is being demonstrated the R voter Ballots are disappearing, or appearing in ditches, dumpsters, lakes, etc.

Probably not 100% disappearing, but they are disappearing.

Call all the BS you want on the above statement, it is true.ed

In person, outside of rigged machines (2016), is the best way to get your vote counted.

28 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Not sure about where you are voting, but there are many locations around the Country where it is not that simple.

Well, I'm talking about myself, not the rest of the country. Just know where your Board of Elections is and drop it in the box. There was a deputy standing right there staring at the box as people were walking up and dropping there votes in. There were deputies all over the place there.

There are well over a hundred million Americans that are reasonable and have common sense. Those common sense Americans will vote for safety, law and order, a better economy, business stability, border security, less taxes. They will vote TRUMP.

• Upvote 1

Took our mailed out ballots to the one spot this stupid governor allows in the county and turned it in in-person including having signed Texas DLs match our signatures sealing the ballots and signing in on their check off roster. Second in line that day because we went early. Masks were required to go into the facility for protection of the election official working the sign-in/collection desk. Could have mailed them, but we did not trust what has been done to the postal system to get them in on time.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Took our mailed out ballots to the one spot this stupid governor allows in the county and turned it in in-person including having signed Texas DLs match our signatures sealing the ballots and signing in on their check off roster. Second in line that day because we went early. Masks were required to go into the facility for protection of the election official working the sign-in/collection desk. Could have mailed them, but we did not trust what has been done to the postal system to get them in on time.

Voted in person Monday. Montgomery County (Dayton & suburbs). Very well organized. Masks required to enter. At least 20 registration workers behind Plexiglas to verify identity. 30 minutes max from the car & back... They had these neat soft touch voting machines, you used a stylus with sort of a soft end to vote. You got to keep it as a souvenir.  Took your bar coded ballot and fed  it into a scanner that recorded it.  

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Voted in person Monday. Montgomery County (Dayton & suburbs). Very well organized. Masks required to enter. At least 20 registration workers behind Plexiglas to verify identity. 30 minutes max from the car & back... They had these neat soft touch voting machines, you used a stylus with sort of a soft end to vote. You got to keep it as a souvenir.  Took your bar coded ballot and fed  it into a scanner that recorded it.  

image.thumb.png.ff45a2e8730f336d7608204ebc64f1cc.png