THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoorta?

Vambo

Perfect place for this: 😁

If that bastard wins again our country is in deep, deep trouble internationally. When the historians write up their history of when freedom was lost worldwide, they will point to this moment as the beginning of the end. Of course that will be the required position since they will not be free to say otherwise, but I can hear Putin, Xi and Kim all saying in unison.... 😂

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If that bastard wins again our country is in deep, deep trouble internationally. When the historians write up their history of when freedom was lost worldwide, they will point to this moment as the beginning of the end. Of course that will be the required position since they will not be free to say otherwise, but I can hear Putin, Xi and Kim all saying in unison.... 😂

That may be the most delusional thing I've read here EVER.. 🤪

Get help, somewhere...

1 hour ago, Axe said:

That may be the most delusional thing I've read here EVER.. 🤪

Get help, somewhere...

How about from Admiral McRaven then, the guy behind the REAL death of Osama? Seems he's pretty much on the same page in the Wall Street Journal Op-Ed. It's the trumpette cult that is delusional and you pawned it off on this great nation. Get help somewhere else.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-will-make-america-lead-again-11603127677?mod=hp_opin_pos_1

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/admiral-bin-laden-raid-endorses-biden-dramatic-fashion-n1243990

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How about from Admiral McRaven then, the guy behind the REAL death of Osama? Seems he's pretty much on the same page in the Wall Street Journal Op-Ed. It's the trumpette cult that is delusional and you pawned it off on this great nation. Get help somewhere else.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-will-make-america-lead-again-11603127677?mod=hp_opin_pos_1

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/admiral-bin-laden-raid-endorses-biden-dramatic-fashion-n1243990

I’m still laughing at that MSNB piece Tex!

It was the Great and Powerful Obammy that predicted:

“It will take years...maybe a decade to defeat ISIS”.

And the Trump administration made them a memory in a few months.

• Upvote 2

yeah, Tex would be a good member to join up with the corrupt debate committee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._McRaven

Disputes with President Trump

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency."

William McRaven, open letter to President Donald Trump, August 16, 2018[29]

In August 2018, McRaven expressed support for former CIA Director John O. Brennan, whose security clearance had recently been revoked by the Trump Administration. He authored an open letter to President Donald Trump in The Washington Post entitled "Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President", in which he affirmed his regard for Brennan, his former colleague, and offered criticism of the decisions and personal behavior of President Trump.[29]McRaven said of Brennan, "He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question ... except by those who don't know him." Of Trump, McRaven wrote, "Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation."[30]

In a November 18, 2018, interview on Fox News, Chris Wallace mentioned McRaven's name. Trump retorted twice, "Hillary Clinton fan" and accused McRaven of being a fan of former President Barack Obama. McRaven later told CNN, "I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else. I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for. I admire all presidents, regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the nation together in challenging times."[31] One media source noted that Trump's ire seemed to be rooted in "McRaven’s criticism that the president’s rhetoric toward the press is the 'greatest threat to democracy' in his lifetime".[32]

On October 17, 2019, McRaven published an op-ed in The New York Times with the headline "Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President" arguing that if Trump did not demonstrate leadership, the sooner he is replaced, the better. He elaborated his position in a CNN interview the same day, saying that Trump was undermining domestic institutions and damaging America's international standing, especially with respect to the treatment of the Kurds during the 2019 Turkish offensive into north-eastern Syria.[33]

Upon the February 2020 dismissal by the president of Joseph Maguire for having briefed congressional intelligence committee members about emerging evidence of foreign efforts to interfere in the 2020 presidential election, McRaven authored a guest editorial in The Washington Post in which he declared that, "As Americans, we should be frightened — deeply afraid for the future of the nation. When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when presidential ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil." [34]

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

When freedom was lost........ what the heck are you talking about. What freedoms has Trump diminished, taken away etc? What makes you say freedom lost when talking about this president? Taking away free speech or “required position”.... I’ve seen nothing from this president that would make me think anything other than the exact opposite. I’ve seen nothing to make me think Trump stands for anything other than increasing personal freedoms. I’m fine to agree to disagree, but I’d sure like you to elaborate on that. 

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m still laughing at that MSNB piece Tex!

It was the Great and Powerful Obammy that predicted:

“It will take years...maybe a decade to defeat ISIS”.

And the Trump administration made them a memory in a few months.

That was after he said ISIS was a "JV team" and did nothing.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Comeonman said:

When freedom was lost........ what the heck are you talking about. What freedoms has Trump diminished, taken away etc? What makes you say freedom lost when talking about this president? Taking away free speech or “required position”.... I’ve seen nothing from this president that would make me think anything other than the exact opposite. I’ve seen nothing to make me think Trump stands for anything other than increasing personal freedoms. I’m fine to agree to disagree, but I’d sure like you to elaborate on that. 

He will sell us out to the highest bidder which apparently is Putin at the moment. Go back and watch his Helsinki conference presser with Putin. He sold out our Intel services. Apparently you all just stay asleep or mesmerized by this traitor. You won't face the truth about Trump and his international debts which he will not disclose, just like he lied about having any interest in Russia while his proxy was still trying to work a Trump Tower Moscow deal while Trump was president. Just keep on closing your eyes while he subverts our Constitution and finds a way to win again through voter suppression and stacking the SCOTUS so they can decide he won. He's dismantling our entire system of alliances and making us weaker in the process. Just keep your eyes closed. We're on our way down with him at the helm and there will be no lifeline button to push. Go back to sleep little monkeys. The Orange Liar King is in charge. 🙈🙈🙈.🙈

23 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He will sell us out to the highest bidder which apparently is Putin at the moment. Go back and watch his Helsinki conference presser with Putin. He sold out our Intel services. Apparently you all just stay asleep or mesmerized by this traitor. You won't face the truth about Trump and his international debts which he will not disclose, just like he lied about having any interest in Russia while his proxy was still trying to work a Trump Tower Moscow deal while Trump was president. Just keep on closing your eyes while he subverts our Constitution and finds a way to win again through voter suppression and stacking the SCOTUS so they can decide he won. He's dismantling our entire system of alliances and making us weaker in the process. Just keep your eyes closed. We're on our way down with him at the helm and there will be no lifeline button to push. Go back to sleep little monkeys. The Orange Liar King is in charge. 🙈🙈🙈.🙈

Wow. Bill Maher and Michael Moore would definitely be proud. Well apparently if I’m wrong and you’re right, we’re completely screwed. Hope I’m right!