THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Tax Plan Could Force Companies to Cut Retirement Benefits

Vambo

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/fox-biden-tax-plan-could-force-companies-to-cut-retirement-benefits/2020/10/17/id/992476/?ns_mail_uid=7ba9a988-f3ea-4e4e-9210-d4264a2806fc&ns_mail_job=DM156369_10182020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502f4uxqd

"If you take the tax deduction away and reduce the tax benefit, without also addressing the nondiscrimination rules, you've blown up the bargain," Brian Graff, the CEO of the American Retirement Association, told Fox Business Network.

Read Newsmax: Fox: Biden Tax Plan Could Force Companies to Cut Retirement Benefits | Newsmax.com
Important: Find Your Real Retirement Date in Minutes! More Info Here

As a self employed dude, I couldn't care less about this. I've thought for decades that local, state, federal and large corporation employees are paid way too much in retirement.... both in real dollars and in insurance benefits. 

Am I just jealous and bitter? No, I'm not. I just don't understand how someone like my 70yr old brother in-law can now be making more from his pension than he ever did actually working for the county of San Luis Obispo.... WTF is that?? 

^ That Golden Parachute shit is crippling many government agencies and is not sustainable.