THE BROWNS BOARD

More than 100 undelivered absentee ballots found in Kentucky dumpster

Vambo

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Only news because Trump wants to make it news...FOX will be all over every instance of this like stink on shit.   The matter will be turned over to federal prosecutors. The Republicans did a bang up job in Iowa getting around 70,000 ballots suppressed because they were mailed out with the names filled in.... Yeah- I checked the counties- Cedar Rapids and Sioux City were two of the three... I'm not going to bother looking up how those areas voted, but if they're Republican leaning- the Trumpies just shot themselves in the foot.... OK- I did check- not all that hard....  Cedar Rapids and Sioux City went heavy 60\30 for Hillary in 2016. Coincidence the RNC wanted these ballots disqualified? I seriously doubt it.... 

"An Iowa judge who nullified 50,000 absentee ballot requests in Iowa’s second-largest county seems poised to void thousands more in a neighboring county at the urging of President Trump’s reelection campaign." From KIMT... Yup- nice job Donnie...  

Now if the folks in Kentucky who those ballots were intended to actually know how to use a computer, they should be able to figure out something is amiss and vote in person....   

PS- I agree with Woody- you are a troll.... 

well, Hoorta and his little woodpecker are angwy because they can't control the messaging.

and bad news for them is invalid because they don't LIKE it, and it isn't on msdnc and cnn.

sorry, but your previous claims, Hoorta, are crap. Widespread corruption is all around the country, and

violence against Pres Trump supporters, and anyone with an AMerican Flag, and veterans who love their country......

stuff Hoorta and his little woodpecker know nothing about.

Have a nice day in your  leftwingnut TDS fantasyland way.

31 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, Hoorta and his little woodpecker are angwy because they can't control the messaging.

and bad news for them is invalid because they don't LIKE it, and it isn't on msdnc and cnn.

sorry, but your previous claims, Hoorta, are crap. Widespread corruption is all around the country, and

violence against Pres Trump supporters, and anyone with an AMerican Flag, and veterans who love their country......

stuff Hoorta and his little woodpecker know nothing about.

Have a nice day in your  leftwingnut TDS fantasyland way.

You really believe all the crap that Trump is spewing.... YOU have a nice day in your right wing conspiracy fantasy land....  

we have your obaMao/biden/higgardly corruption evidence in their own emails.

oh, hunter biden sleazeball too.

we have PROOF. Absolute.

you got...

nothin but invalid, unsupportable slurs. You shouldn't call anybody on the conservative side a troll. That's droll.

heh heh heh.