THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal Gives a Speech About Real Americans

MLD Woody

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Wait, did somebody say broken record? Broken record? Broken record?

WSS 

Hoota is allowed to be a broken record, because it makes him feeeeeeeelllllll gooooood.

and because, he's "special".  he doesn't get it. doesn't WANT to.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:48 AM, Westside Steve said:

Wait, did somebody say broken record? Broken record? Broken record?

WSS 

He started it Steve.... I'm sure he believes that stuff about the Hunter emails too... There's a difference between spinning they were just "events" and what caused the events.  

T-Minus 16 and counting....  Donnie running super spreader ego boosting tours at this point are a pretty ineffective way to swing the few remaining undecided voters. Outside of the hard core lemmings who are showing up, he's probably turning off anyone who's the least bit concerned about covid. I'll go so far as to say if he pulls the same crap he did in Debate#1, and trying to bluster his way out of meaningful dialogue when Savannah put his feet to the fire in the town hall- he's done. Stick a fork in him. America is tired of his act, and suburban housewives are laughing at him. "Please like me"!!!! That's your problem Mr. Trump when you come right down to it- you're not very likable.  Nebraska Ben gives you a dose of reality- and you're so butthurt about it "unleash the twitter storm!!!"  FAIL.  The first of many Republicans who will be jumping off the SS Trump Titanic in the next couple of weeks- MHO, but I think that's more than probable.  

Yeah- I do follow 270 to win, and the latest is they just had Florida going pink. That's not enough. He needs every other battleground state on top of that. 

then there is REALITY, which never figures in - Hoorta doesn't believe the emails? and not higgardly's either? no emails matter?

except the faked email that said Page did NOT work with the CIA?  etc?

Leftwing extremists cherry pick any false narrative that fits their emotions.

Emote away.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/10/18/early-voting-numbers-in-key-states-are-surprising-and-good-news/

"Early voting data is showing positive signs for President Donald Trump and some troubling signs for Joe Biden.

Start off with the basic principle that there is expected to be more early, mail-in voting with Democrats, and more in-person, Election Day voting with Republicans voting for Trump.

So, one should expect the numbers of the early voting to weigh heavily in favor of the Democrats. Now, some states are tracking along like that.

But in some of the key states, turns out that isn’t the case, as NBC notes in their tracking of the early vote citing Target Smart.

In Texas, which some Democrats have deluded themselves into thinking might flip, Republicans are up by 11, 51%-40%. In Michigan, a critical battleground state, it’s 41% to 39%, Republicans. In Ohio, the numbers are looking even better, with 46%-41 of the returned ballots favoring the GOP. In Wisconsin, it’s 40%-38% in the requested ballots, Republicans. Arizona is tied at 36%."

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

He started it Steve....  WAHHHH!!!.  

and the latest is they just had Florida going pink.

I actually live in Fla and talk to many people day in and day out.. Most are Hispanic.. If you believe that you are fuckin delusional.. Wait... We all know that already 🤣

On 10/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, Gorka said:

So Trump did something. He shut down travel from China and Europe which evoked cries of "bigot" and "racist" from leftist assholes like Biden and you.

Trump actions were stellar!

Really?  Trump's sieve of stopping folks from coming here from China?  While Trump did restrict travel from China in early February, he did not put a complete stop to it. His policy made exemptions for travel by US citizens, permanent residents, many of the family members of both groups, and some others. The New York Times reported April 4 that nearly 40,000 people had flown to the US from China since the restrictions went into effect in early February.

And as Cuomo pointed out- the big time NYC disaster came from Europe, NOT China.... 

After we did have the infection in the USA- Trump's non response was pretty pathetic. "It's just going to go away"...  How many times? Should  look that up too?   Still holding his super spreader glory tours for his last hurrah. Dumb MoFo.... 

On 10/16/2020 at 8:56 PM, Gorka said:

Not a surprise, you deflected.

You project an awful lot. " Cal is a broken record"  lol...classic.

Actually having dialog with anyone with TDS is a waste of time. I understand the extent of TDS in America. Biden may win is an indicator duh..

The real issue is that you are too big a buffoon to understand that TDS is not an "all size fits all" syndrome. There are 3 "factions" involved. You leftist scum fall under these three factions.

Aw gee, your name calling is just so cute.... 

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

I actually live in Fla and talk to many people day in and day out.. Most are Hispanic.. If you believe that you are fuckin delusional.. Wait... We all know that already 🤣

Not 1\2 as delusional as the MAGAs who still believe Trump is just a swell guy. Honest Abe Donald.  :D  

Well, I was talking to a couple who came up to me at a restaurant - I was wearing my Trump hat...

they asked me if I had anyone threaten me, or try to intimidate me. They quit wearing their hats

because they live near Youngstown, where there are several biden signs. Except, they said they drove

on a day trip, and coming through Lancaster, they were amazed that it was ALL a LOT of Trump signs.

Just now, hoorta said:

Not 1\2 as delusional as the MAGAs who still believe Trump is just a swell guy. Honest Abe Donald.  :D  

he IS - HE KEPT HIS PROMISES TO AMERICA.

Your hidin biden - ho harris...what have they EVER DONE that was good/great for America?

nothin.

you got nothin. except slurs with no legit reasoning behind it.

can't name one, you're done.

Here we go again. I don't want to post all of them - just follow the link and see the entire HUGE list !

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2019-03-09-the-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-so-far/#:~:text=1 After years of stifling regulation under the,to boost American energy exports. More items...

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Keep going, you'll get the attention you so desperately crave eventually...

Except that is you projecting, woodpecker. You never have any idea of what you ever pretend to talk about.

you just divert to a subject you can bitch about, etc etc etc etc.

THAT is getting attention by any stupid means necessary.

the rest of us can provide REASONS why we are saying and believing what we believe and observe.

But, sorry, none of us want to ruffle your sissy feathers, even though you apparently are a glutton for punishment- you love to be wrong and get your superficial tail feathers "kicked in"

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, I was talking to a couple who came up to me at a restaurant - I was wearing my Trump hat...

they asked me if I had anyone threaten me, or try to intimidate me. They quit wearing their hats

because they live near Youngstown, where there are several biden signs. Except, they said they drove

on a day trip, and coming through Lancaster, they were amazed that it was ALL a LOT of Trump signs.

Cal, I'll just say this... I live in East Dayton. In my bike rides around town, and then on the Ohio to Erie Trail through the Holmes and Wayne County countryside...  If we're just counting yard signs, Trump should win Ohio by a landslide, say 3-1. 

Oh, it's not over- Haven't forgotten they had Hillary as a lock the day before the election. The difference is battleground states that put DT in the White House 4 years ago by a hair are now all solidly for Joe. If the polls are anywhere near accurate, Ohio went from a huge +8 for Trump to a ?. No wonder the Republicans are concerned. 

PS- western PA outside of the big cities,  is Trump country. 

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and everywhere else, apparently !

Can't speak to that but they do appear to be the only two people in denial of the disclosures on the planet..

Wait... It's a smear campaign.. Russian disinformation 😉

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Cal, I'll just say this... I live in East Dayton. In my bike rides around town, and then on the Ohio to Erie Trail through the Holmes and Wayne County countryside...  If we're just counting yard signs, Trump should win Ohio by a landslide, say 3-1. 

Oh, it's not over- Haven't forgotten they had Hillary as a lock the day before the election. The difference is battleground states that put DT in the White House 4 years ago by a hair are now all solidly for Joe. If the polls are anywhere near accurate, Ohio went from a huge +8 for Trump to a ?. No wonder the Republicans are concerned. 

PS- western PA outside of the big cities,  is Trump country. 

Well, Hoorta, it IS complicated. But pardon me, I'll repost this from another thread:

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/10/18/early-voting-numbers-in-key-states-are-surprising-and-good-news/

"Early voting data is showing positive signs for President Donald Trump and some troubling signs for Joe Biden.

Start off with the basic principle that there is expected to be more early, mail-in voting with Democrats, and more in-person, Election Day voting with Republicans voting for Trump.

So, one should expect the numbers of the early voting to weigh heavily in favor of the Democrats. Now, some states are tracking along like that.

But in some of the key states, turns out that isn’t the case, as NBC notes in their tracking of the early vote citing Target Smart.

In Texas, which some Democrats have deluded themselves into thinking might flip, Republicans are up by 11, 51%-40%. In Michigan, a critical battleground state, it’s 41% to 39%, Republicans. In Ohio, the numbers are looking even better, with 46%-41 of the returned ballots favoring the GOP. In Wisconsin, it’s 40%-38% in the requested ballots, Republicans. Arizona is tied at 36%."

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Here we go again. I don't want to post all of them - just follow the link and see the entire HUGE list !

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2019-03-09-the-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-so-far/#:~:text=1 After years of stifling regulation under the,to boost American energy exports. More items...

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far

Yes he's hugely done things.  He's also hugely unpopular, for obvious reasons out side of MAGAville....  Calling Ben names isn't going to help you win friends and influence people at this late date.. Been saying it for months Cal- Trump lives in an alternate reality of his own making. But keep on throwing those super spreader events.... Covid is just going away, it's no big deal..... T-Minus 15...  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Yes he's hugely done things.  He's also hugely unpopular, for obvious reasons out side of MAGAville....  Calling Ben names isn't going to help you win friends and influence people at this late date.. Been saying it for months Cal- Trump lives in an alternate reality of his own making. But keep on throwing those super spreader events.... Covid is just going away, it's no big deal..... T-Minus 15...  

When you can finally admit that Trump has hugely done things but plan to vote against him, then you have TDS.

If it were a democrat with the same set of accomplishments, also having the same response to COVID,  his re-election would have been a shoe-in. 

The mainstream media would have hailed his response to COVID and rightfully so, prompting me in 2020 to vote for a democrat for the first time since the 80's

You are so disingenuous you cant bring yourself to admit why Trump is "hugely unpopular".  It's because liberal faggots can't stand the way he looks, talks, and behaves...this  is all they know. They are oblivious to his accomplishments you see posted here because they go unreported.

Are you aware that he helped broker peace in the Middle East between Israel  and two Arab Nations?

That would have made the headlines on CNN  24/7  if a democrat had  accomplish such a momentous feat, and you fucking know it you mindless simpleton.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

He started it Steve.... I'm sure he believes that stuff about the Hunter emails too... There's a difference between spinning they were just "events" and what caused the events.  

T-Minus 16 and counting....  Donnie running super spreader ego boosting tours at this point are a pretty ineffective way to swing the few remaining undecided voters. Outside of the hard core lemmings who are showing up, he's probably turning off anyone who's the least bit concerned about covid. I'll go so far as to say if he pulls the same crap he did in Debate#1, and trying to bluster his way out of meaningful dialogue when Savannah put his feet to the fire in the town hall- he's done. Stick a fork in him. America is tired of his act, and suburban housewives are laughing at him. "Please like me"!!!! That's your problem Mr. Trump when you come right down to it- you're not very likable.  Nebraska Ben gives you a dose of reality- and you're so butthurt about it "unleash the twitter storm!!!"  FAIL.  The first of many Republicans who will be jumping off the SS Trump Titanic in the next couple of weeks- MHO, but I think that's more than probable.  

Yeah- I do follow 270 to win, and the latest is they just had Florida going pink. That's not enough. He needs every other battleground state on top of that. 

He started it? Look the guy posts 10 times as many things as anybody else and respond to repeatedly to his own posts. Personally I think it Waters down the message and nobody is going to read all of them. Even a small fraction of them. That's life. Other people are incapable of not jumping into a fight that they know how it will end. All I'm saying is it your posts, while certainly fewer in sheer volume, art any more varied. 

As far as his performance in the next debate? It will more than likely be the same thing. I think he's too arrogant to handle it the way I would coach him but that really doesn't matter to you people does it? Your plan has to have some shrike Badger him with meeting with horseshit. You don't care about issues, you've told me yourself. Meanwhile on the other channel Stephanopoulos does everything except fellate your buddy Biden. And that's the case with the entire media. Oh well. People are idiots they get what they deserve.

But it's completely useless arguing about the 270. It will be what it is. I'd say there's a good chance he loses. It will be bad for America but I will survive. Then again people our age probably won't live to see the full effects as the United States sinks into some sort of shitty dystopian science-fiction film where your grandchildren risk being arrested for hiding a copy of 1984 in their public housing barracks. But I don't particularly blame your boy Biden oh, it's probably just the natural D evolution that we've seen happen two Nations from the beginning of time.

And as far as a broken record each and everyone of us repeats the same thing ad infinitum.

WSS

PS Larry as far as Hunter Biden goes you guys spent four years screaming about some quid pro quo claiming that the president demanded an investigation from Ukraine concerning the Apparently crooked Biden boys. Yes you were disappointed you couldn't prove a quid pro quo but when this scumbag Biden brags about his own quid pro quo on TV you attack the messenger. I don't think any of you  Democrat voters are so stupid you don't see that the Bidens are as crooked as anyone you bitch about. Unfortunately that kind of hypocrisy is rapid across the spectrum of politics. I don't even expect you to stop only at least think about it why you throw stones.

WSS

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

China will be. If the emerging pieces of the puzzle fit together as has been suggested, Americans will learn that the entire family was making money off Joe Biden’s prominence, including Joe himself, by making deals with elements of the Chinese government.

What Joe Biden must do now about his son Hunter. Right now, before the debate

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

China will be. If the emerging pieces of the puzzle fit together as has been suggested, Americans will learn that the entire family was making money off Joe Biden’s prominence, including Joe himself, by making deals with elements of the Chinese government.

Notice, Hoorta, THAT is corrupt traitor biden's reality. and it will surely be dealt with.

biden, higgardly, hunter, buden family - in the courtroom as defendants, says I.

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

And those Trump kids? Well golly gee...  https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/#1ec2799c1d60

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's about Biden ass wipe...your TDS is strong!;)

But you can't talk about Biden without Trump what a waste you are I feel sorry for you.:(

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

It's about Biden ass wipe...your TDS is strong!;)

But you can't talk about Biden without Trump what a waste you are I feel sorry for you.:(

You want to rag on Biden's kids- Trump's aren't any better- BDS...  I feel sorry for you guys still supporting Captain Covid. Denial of reality runs deep in the MAGA crowd...