THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal Gives a Speech About Real Americans

MLD Woody

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

You're a broken record.... Trump loves your kind... 

I've named several that you've spun out of.. I'm not wasting my time trying again... The final spin comes November 4th when you & the MAGAs wake up to find out exactly how much of America has TDS... The polls are currently saying around 60% of voters.... 

did not. you listed a bunch of events that happened during the obaMao/biden marxist rule.

I asked for ONE GOOD/GREAT thing FOR AMERICA that they accomplished in their eight years.

Name ONE good/great thing your biden bum accomplished FOR AMERICA in his 47 years.

your invalid answer ranked almost as low as your little woodpecker's personal attack deflections on any legit question.

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

8h
Polls numbers are looking very strong. Big crowds, great enthusiasm. Massive RED WAVE coming!!!

https://www.270towin.com/   Guy is drinking his own Kool-Aid now....  

Yup- denial of reality, even FOX says so   https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-trump-poll-lead-wall-street-journal

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

did not. you listed a bunch of events that happened during the obaMao/biden marxist rule.

I asked for ONE GOOD/GREAT thing FOR AMERICA that they accomplished in their eight years.

Name ONE good/great thing your biden bum accomplished FOR AMERICA in his 47 years.

your invalid answer ranked almost as low as your little woodpecker's personal attack deflections on any legit question.

Just.... STOP....  That's complete bullshit.... Here's Trump's events- tens of millions out of work, 207,000 covid deaths. I could go on... 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Just.... STOP....  

don't cry on my account. you stepped in it with your woodpecker, so the bird poop goes with your shoes.

Meanwhile, another way you are wrong about leftwing election voting fraud : and Pres Trump Real America supporter harrassment and violence towards them is a pandemic.

yes, Virginia, it sure as hell is happening around the country.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/student-trump-class-teacher-racist

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kentucky-absentee-ballots-dumpster

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If Trump loses I'm hoping the republicans can hang on to the senate.  Then get a strong candidate to beat Harris in 2024.  I have a feeling that will be easy.

Hey, at least you're being realistic, and I agree.... 

EDIT: That's what the MAGAs around here just can't seem to comprehend... Us Lincoln Project Republicans want to come home... Home to a party where their leader respects the rule of law, doesn't treat the White House as a business opportunity, respects and is willing to work with the opposition instead of insulting them, and isn't an egomaniac suffering from NPD who's one step away from the loony bin.  

Ben in 2024? You bet!!! :) 

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

don't cry on my account. you stepped in it with your woodpecker, so the bird poop goes with your shoes.

Meanwhile, another way you are wrong about leftwing election voting fraud :

yes, Virginia, it sure as hell is happening around the country.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/student-trump-class-teacher-racist

The Blaze LOL LOL LOL!!!    Blazing right wing propaganda... I'm done for the day.  :)  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Just.... STOP....  That's complete bullshit.... Here's Trump's events- tens of millions out of work, 207,000 covid deaths. I could go on... 

pretty low to brag about covid deaths. those are communist chinese events all around the world.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

No... They're deaths in the USA. 

China didn't make our response incompetent

and our response was not incompetent, boob bird. No country on earth stopped the virus from spreading.

we stopped travel from china and europe before any other country did, and caught hell for it. Pres Trump was RIGHT.

you are too ignorant to be Hoorta's ignorant troll.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

and our response was not incompetent, boob bird. No country on earth stopped the virus from spreading.

we stopped travel from china and europe before any other country did, and caught hell for it. Pres Trump was RIGHT.

you are too ignorant to be Hoorta's ignorant troll.

Many, many countries did a much better job than us. That is an objective fact. 

You've chosen to reject any reality that doesn't support your preconceived ideas and love of Trump though, so you won't see it, no matter how much data is provided. His con act fooled many intellectually weak people in this country, and you're at the front of that line

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've chosen to reject any reality that doesn't support your preconceived ideas and love of Trump though, so you won't see it, no matter how much data is provided. His con act fooled many intellectually weak people in this country, and you're at the front of that line

not really - you make up fake news because you have the blues.

and though you being the woodpecker is my invention,

here's some complex facts to disprove your ignorant contention:

Europe's COVID-19 Cases Are Spiking. Here's How 4 ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/europe-s...

A resurgence in COVID-19 cases has gripped countries across Europe, leaving politicians grappling with how to curb the spread of the virus. Governments are now strengthening regulations around...

Europe reenters lockdowns as COVID-19 cases surge | TheHill

https://thehill.com/.../521011-europe-reenters-lockdowns-as-covid-19-cases

2 days ago · The World Health Organization showcases the rise of new cases in European countries, namely the U.K., France and Russia. The reopening of some social spaces, including restaurants and …

Europe's COVID-19 Cases Are Spiking. Here's How 4 ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/europe-s...

A resurgence in COVID-19 cases has gripped countries across Europe, leaving politicians grappling with how to curb the spread of the virus. Governments are now strengthening regulations around...

Europe reenters lockdowns as COVID-19 cases surge | TheHill

https://thehill.com/.../521011-europe-reenters-lockdowns-as-covid-19-cases

2 days ago · The World Health Organization showcases the rise of new cases in European countries, namely the U.K., France and Russia. The reopening of some social spaces, including restaurants and …

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You honestly think the Democrats didn’t fan the flames ?

You are delusional if you really truly believe any part of COVID is Trumps fault.

take a look at overall death totals and you’ll see how the deaths have just been switched around to create this huge 200,000 + number. 

people are always gonna die.

deep state knows that.  Fail safe plan.

5 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You honestly think the Democrats didn’t fan the flames ?

You are delusional if you really truly believe any part of COVID is Trumps fault.

take a look at overall death totals and you’ll see how the deaths have just been switched around to create this huge 200,000 + number. 

people are always gonna die.

deep state knows that.  Fail safe plan.

His response sure as hell was his fault... and he knew it for months...  Hydroxy- bleach- it's just going to go away. Still wants to have his adoring minions see his face instead of following the well established protocols of Social distancing and masks.... Ah I just keep Fauci around for kicks and giggles... 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Amen Woodster..  And for your reading entertainment- from the other side of the fence- guaranteed to have the Cal & the MAGAs here go into an apoplectic fit. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/16/trumps-rage-nbc-town-hall-exposes-an-ugly-truth-about-2020/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/16/trumps-nbc-town-hall-reality-strikes-back-reality-show-president/?itid=lk_inline_manual_28

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/16/partially-true-youre-president-youre-not-like-someones-crazy-uncle/

In case those articles are behind a paywall- I'll leave you with this.  :)  

"President Trump got boxed around the ears at his NBC town hall Thursday night.

After refusing to confront former vice president Joe Biden in a virtual debate, Trump in his solo outing sounded just as he did in the in-person debate on Sept. 29 — unhinged, incoherent and angry. He feigned ignorance of and refused to denounce QAnon (even praising it for being against pedophilia) and tried to brush off his retweet concerning a crazy conspiracy theory about former president Barack Obama, Biden and Navy SEALs (don’t ask).

“I know nothing about it. That was a retweet. That was an opinion from somebody. I’ll put it out there — people can decide,” Trump said. Host Savannah Guthrie responded, “I don’t get that. You’re the president. You’re not like someone’s crazy uncle.His niece Mary L. Trump, who wrote a bestselling book about his lying, narcissism and cruelty, humorously tweeted in response:"

ACTUALLY...  :D 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I've named several that you've spun out of.. I'm not wasting my time trying again... The final spin comes November 4th when you & the MAGAs wake up to find out exactly how much of America has TDS... The polls are currently saying around 60% of voters.... 

A broken record calling someone else a broken record. Adorable.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You stop. You're a broken record.

Millions were projected to die idiot. The consensus among health experts was  that if we could keep the death rate at around 200,000 it would be miraculous. What a masterful job Trump has done keeping this virus in check.

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Millions were projected to die idiot. The consensus among health experts was  that if we could keep the death rate at around 200,000 it would be miraculous. What a wonderful job Trump has done keeping this virus in check.

The goal posts will move.  Guaranteed, its amazing how people will give up so easily.....Trump has 8 more years.....

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

HAHA. The Washington Compost.  Like someone is gonna take seriously a democrat run news agency .

Have you been keeping up with the Biden corruption scandal?  Hmmm? Joe Biden lied about being involved in meetings with Ukrainian officials and his son.

That reported by The New York Post,  not the Washington Post.

50 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Millions were projected to die idiot. The consensus among health experts was  that if we could keep the death rate at around 200,000 it would be miraculous. What a masterful job Trump has done keeping this virus in check.

Millions were projected to die if we did absolutely nothing Trump parrot. Trump has done shit... counterproductive too... and you know it... Hydroxy, bleach, it's just going to go away. Fuck masks- I'm fine- because of experimental treatments... Super spreader rallys? Right on!!! I don't give a rat's ass show many of you die. Orangie punted to the governors- and Whitmer got targeted by some nut jobs because she actually did try to follow medical advice.... Trump shit on her on top of it when HIS FBI catches them.  Sort of sounds of like a wannabe dictator to me. Retweeting some total horseshit that the Seals really didn't kill Bin Laden- proclaims ignorance of QAnon and the Proud Boys. Now if you want to be a name calling MAGA- who should know by now SS Trump is going down- be my guest... Holy shit- this is the guy you want running the country? 

40 minutes ago, Gorka said:

HAHA. The Washington Compost.  Like someone is gonna take seriously a democrat run news agency .

Have you been keeping up with the Biden corruption scandal?  Hmmm? Joe Biden lied about being involved in meetings with Ukrainian officials and his son.

That reported by The New York Post,  not the Washington Post.

Should I start in on Trump's kids?  You obviously follow DEAD State and the Pravda Channel... If you want to talk about slanted reporting... 

PS remove your head from Trump's ass. The BDS denial runs deep with you... Savannah showed America exactly who and what Trump is- a pompous blowhard empty windbag. 

fox scaring sheep - meme

Muchachat on Twitter: "… "

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Millions were projected to die if we did absolutely nothing Trump parrot. Trump has done shit... counterproductive too... and you know it... Hydroxy, bleach, it's just going to go away. Fuck masks- I'm fine- because of experimental treatments... Super spreader rallys? Right on!!! I don't give a rat's ass show many of you die. Orangie punted to the governors- and Whitmer got targeted by some nut jobs because she actually did try to follow medical advice.... Trump shit on her on top of it when HIS FBI catches them.  Sort of sounds of like a wannabe dictator to me. Retweeting some total horseshit that the Seals really didn't kill Bin Laden- proclaims ignorance of QAnon and the Proud Boys. Now if you want to be a name calling MAGA- who should know by now SS Trump is going down- be my guest... Holy shit- this is the guy you want running the country? 

Should I start in on Trump's kids?  You obviously follow DEAD State and the Pravda Channel... If you want to talk about slanted reporting... 

PS remove your head from Trump's ass. The BDS denial runs deep with you... Savannah showed America exactly who and what Trump is- a pompous blowhard empty windbag. 

Please do. Tell us all about the Trump kids. LOL

But before you  do that what do think of Joe's involvement with his son in the Ukrainian  scandal?

Don't deflect now asshole.

Hoorta has superficial perception sydrome as a side effect of TDS.

just once, try slurring your little butt buddy biden.

go ahead.

give us ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING he has accomplished for AMERICA,

or you got nothin.

Except blurting out slurs and talking points like Moochelle on steriods, and Kamoola Harris without steriods

Just now, Gorka said:

he may as well try, he refuses to talk about the biden crime family.

or the obamao/clinton mafia.

but sometimes Pres Trump does mean tweets.

right. it's pitiful.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You're about as big a waste of time as Cal.... Here's my rebuttal- November 3rd. You're going to suddenly discover the extent of TDS in America. Now run off and kiss your Trump poster... 

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Millions were projected to die if we did absolutely nothing Trump parrot. 

So Trump did something. He shut down travel from China and Europe which evoked cries of "bigot" and "racist" from leftist assholes like Biden and you.

Trump actions were stellar!

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You're about as big a waste of time as Cal.... Here's my rebuttal- November 3rd. You're going to suddenly discover the extent of TDS in America. Now run off and kiss your Trump poster... 

Not a surprise, you deflected.

You project an awful lot. " Cal is a broken record"  lol...classic.

Actually having dialog with anyone with TDS is a waste of time. I understand the extent of TDS in America. Biden may win is an indicator duh..

The real issue is that you are too big a buffoon to understand that TDS is not an "all size fits all" syndrome. There are 3 "factions" involved. You leftist scum fall under these three factions.

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Wait, did somebody say broken record? Broken record? Broken record?

WSS