THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's check in on those 6000 "doctors" pushing for heard immunity

MLD Woody

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-dr-johnny-bananas-and-dr-person-fakename-among-medical-signatories-on-herd-immunity-open-letter-12099947

so my joke about Dr Stella may have actually made her one of the more qualified doctors on the list 

Every. Damn. Time. 

Every time the anti science people try to prop up "experts" that support them and disagree with 99% of the actual scientific experts, that group of fake experts gets exposed. Be it this or climate change.

But hey, maybe Dr I.P. Freely is a leader in infectious diseases... 

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-dr-johnny-bananas-and-dr-person-fakename-among-medical-signatories-on-herd-immunity-open-letter-12099947

so my joke about Dr Stella may have actually made her one of the more qualified doctors on the list 

Every. Damn. Time. 

Every time the anti science people try to prop up "experts" that support them and disagree with 99% of the actual scientific experts, that group of fake experts gets exposed. Be it this or climate change.

But hey, maybe Dr I.P. Freely is a leader in infectious diseases... 

Picture sort of says it all Woody....  Thank you RuralAmerica for advertising a scientific fact. I'm done arguing.  We're not gonna die, and even if we do we don't care... (they'll probably change their mind if they're in ICU on a respirator and can't breathe without one)  Donnie just has to have the adulation of his minions & put on a show for them. Poor election strategy IMHO. Worked in 2016 when you were a relatively unknown quantity. This isn't 2016, and you're not running against Hillary Clinton. (You just think you are) Has about 19 days left to bask in the glow. Regardless of what we do- or don't do in the future the damage is already irreparable. Just a question of how high the body count is going to go. I'm not betting against the 400,000+ WWII casualties.... Going the "Herd Immunity" route being pushed by Trump's latest Quack (who's specialty is medical imaging) will guarantee it... 

The campaign group Rural America 2020 installed the billboard opposite Des Moines airport, ahead of Trump’s rally on Wednesday

The one thing my dad taught me growing up, was to make sure in my lifetime that I read the biography,  Don't Eat The Yellow Snow - by I.P. Freely. 

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

No you followed the lead of an IDIOT!

I have to say, your simple nature is almost impressive. Most people wouldn't be able to suppress all levels of intelligence and self respect like you can in your effort to be a troll. Between that and the spamming you do here you must not have a lot going on, but you seem pretty dedicated to this. 

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I have to say, your simple nature is almost impressive. Most people wouldn't be able to suppress all levels of intelligence and self respect like you can in your effort to be a troll. Between that and the spamming you do here you must not have a lot going on, but you seem pretty dedicated to this. 

Did some mean bot get the best of you at some point of your pathetic lonely life?  Did it hurt your feeling?

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Did some mean bot get the best of you at some point of your pathetic lonely life?  Did it hurt your feeling?

Some very sad and pathetic individual, one that just spends his day vomiting back right wing news on a board with a dozen users, attempted to. 

Could you imagine being that guy though? Yikes

Hoorta's little woodpecker, no honor has he.

He bitches and whines indiscriminately.

He has no story, no reasoning to share,

his lack of living leaves him with a glare.

he tries and cries because he can't do his best,

for all he can do, is continually poop in his nest.

his lack of understanding, to be kind...

lends credence to the idea, that his nest is his mind.

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Some very sad and pathetic individual, one that just spends his day vomiting back right wing news on a board with a dozen users, attempted to. 

Could you imagine being that guy though? Yikes

We feel sorry for you woodpecker you're one sad little person.