THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court hearings

Westside Steve

I haven't watched a great deal of it but what I have watched his disgusted me. I haven't heard any questioning from either side that was worth a shit.. I really haven't seen anything that would make me suspect she wouldn't be a fine Justice. That being said I had no beef with Merrick Garland . 

WSS

I watched a good bit of it - the dems were disgraceful. they are so belligerent and corrupt, surely they will be voted out

of office once and for all.

The republicans spend too much time refuting the stupid ass suggestions by the left.

Judge Barrett is fascinating - she's more than brilliant - and she is rock solid secure in her legitimate judicial philosophy, which most Americans should love.

I'm amazed at how she has handled questions so eloquently, and in doing so, she was concise to justify her understanding of Constitutional law.

harris was scum the entire time she was speaking. sick stuff.Most of the dems were.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If she were a man it would have been 40 times worse.

No Doubt. Especially disgraceful was questioning her as to whether or not she was a sexual predator. Where in the hell did that come from? Unless it's a setup and these scumbag Democrats have a lunatic liar in the wings like they did for Kavanaugh.

WSS

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No Doubt. Especially disgraceful was questioning her as to whether or not she was a sexual predator. Where in the hell did that come from? Unless it's a setup and these scumbag Democrats have a lunatic liar in the wings like they did for Kavanaugh.

WSS

I didn't know that they asked her that.  Anyone should be able to see through the democrats bullshit.

hirono isn't all there. It's one thing to be corrupt and hating viciously, but

she is worse than that.

and booker is no dummy, but his activism makes him look like a dumbass.

and blumenthal.... listening to him is like watching a slug slime it's way across a rotten log.

google "senator who lied about vietnam service" and his name will come up.

On 10/13/2020 at 5:14 PM, calfoxwc said:

I watched a good bit of it - the dems were disgraceful. they are so belligerent and corrupt, surely they will be voted out

of office once and for all.

The republicans spend too much time refuting the stupid ass suggestions by the left.

Judge Barrett is fascinating - she's more than brilliant - and she is rock solid secure in her legitimate judicial philosophy, which most Americans should love.

I'm amazed at how she has handled questions so eloquently, and in doing so, she was concise to justify her understanding of Constitutional law.

harris was scum the entire time she was speaking. sick stuff.Most of the dems were.

Yes, the short bits I've seen, she has been incredible.

From someone that was against vetting a new Justice.

image.png.54f66708c68523c005ca7d5df2887644.png

18 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Interesting how the Democrats now hate the Ginsberg rule that a certain senator Biden came up with to stymie questioning a certain justice when she was being confirmed some years ago. Very interesting indeed. 

Well the Democratic party is barely recognizable from just 25 years ago.

In fact, the Republican party looks more like the Democrats from 25 years ago.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Interesting how the Democrats now hate the Ginsberg rule that a certain senator Biden came up with to stymie questioning a certain justice when she was being confirmed some years ago. Very interesting indeed. 

I see it as, the left goes strictly by emotions - it makes them happy to have NO LITMUS TEST when it's their liberal nominee,

but when it ISN'T their nominee, they are unhappy. So THEN they DEMAND a LITMUS TEST.

pretty sick hypocrisy endlessly.