THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden - "I'm running as a proud democrat for...."

calfoxwc

yep. the SENATE. I honestly don't think anyone wants biden to be president....

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/12/watch-joe-bidens-probable-dementia-was-on-full-display-today/

Watch: Joe Biden’s Probable Dementia Was on Full Display Today

Joe Biden: "I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate" pic.twitter.com/7LTFdJQMgF

37 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So in reality Harris will be President with a year, maybe two at the most.  She didn't even come close in the primary and dropped out early.  And Tex will still vote for Biden.

I don't think Tex will really do that. More likely, he's trolling on the dark side for the fun of it. He's smarter than that.

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So in reality Harris will be President with a year, maybe two at the most.  She didn't even come close in the primary and dropped out early.  And Tex will still vote for Biden.

You mean giving someone a job strictly because of the color of their skin and gender, isn't the best way to find the most competent applicant? 

The hell you say.

^ The fact that every person in America - regardless of their political affiliation, isn't offended or outraged by this is everything that is wrong in this once great country.

I guess they are saving their true offense and outrage for things that really matter, like removing the pronouns he and she from the English language.  

• Upvote 1