THE BROWNS BOARD

Fake ballot drop-offs appearing across California

Vambo

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

TBD who is putting up those phony drop boxes, but it's 4 years in jail when they get caught. California has ballot tracing, and you can go on line to see where your vote is in the pipeline.... 

You can light buildings on fire and hit police with bats and you think someone is going to  get 4 years in prison for this?

in California?

how are you feeling as elections get closer?  Any side effects yet?🤒

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

You can light buildings on fire and hit police with bats and you think someone is going to  get 4 years in prison for this?

in California?

how are you feeling as elections get closer?  Any side effects yet?🤒

Golly gee, turns out it was the Republicans putting up those phony drop boxes as a "public service".  I believe public service about as much as anything Trump spews.  

I'm actually feeling pretty good- with Trump out on his super spreader tour of America, trying to see how many of his lemmings he can infect before the election.  It's the MAGAs who should be having a severe pre election anxiety attack.  https://www.270towin.com/   This is the latest consensus polling map. Trump has zero, nada shot at winning if he doesn't take Florida- and he damn well knows it. Even if he does, and pulls in the battleground states Georgia, North Carolina, and Ohio besides, the math says he still loses. 

Trump's (and your) only hope is every one of those polls is totally wrong, and he pulls off a 2016 surprise shock like he did against Hillary. This isn't 2016 though. Unlike Hillary, Biden isn't almost universally hated. #1 reason in my book Trump won- he was viewed as the lesser of two evils. Polling has gotten more accurate too- 4 years ago they underweighted the non-college educated white guys who are the core of DTs base. They're not making the same mistake twice.  

9 hours ago, hammertime said:

Biden wins only if he cheats, everyone knows it.

Hopeless... Who's exactly doing the cheating? Only a MAGA believes that, even when presented with pretty convincing evidence the California RNC put up phony drop boxes... Trump is doing everything in his power to claim the election was fixed.  You're going to need some serious deprogramming when the election is over... 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hopeless... Who's exactly doing the cheating? Only a MAGA believes that, even when presented with pretty convincing evidence the California RNC put up phony drop boxes... Trump is doing everything in his power to claim the election was fixed.  You're going to need some serious deprogramming when the election is over... 

Maybe a cage full of rats over his head will be in order. But seriously I'm not sure that voter fraud will be that much of a factor in the final outcome but as you Democrats pointed out it wasn't that large a margin in places like Wisconsin and Michigan so there could be an effect. Who knows? One point might be is that only one party steadfastly opposes voter ID. Why would that be?

WSS

19 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe a cage full of rats over his head will be in order. But seriously I'm not sure that voter fraud will be that much of a factor in the final outcome but as you Democrats pointed out it wasn't that large a margin in places like Wisconsin and Michigan so there could be an effect. Who knows? One point might be is that only one party steadfastly opposes voter ID. Why would that be?

WSS

Hey there Mr. Reasonable. True enough- the RNC trying to steal a few ballots in California is the equivalent of pissing in the Pacific off a cliff in Monterey.  :)  BTW, I have no problems with a voter ID card. If you want to vote, be smart enough to obtain one well in advance- not two days before an election. Failsafe? not really, like any other ID- they can be forged. What happens if you lose it or get robbed right before an election? Or you going to want everyone to sit for a picture, and give umpteen different proofs of identity like I just went through to get my TSA airline compliant drivers license renewed? That certainly won't fly. (har an unintentional pun) I pretty much won't argue with the rest of the hopeless MAGAs here, but you're more disposed to an explanation. Not liking Trump does not make one a Democrat, or even a liberal. Trump and his far right loony conspiratorial theory of the day fringe is trying to make  a moderate Republican like me painted as an AOC\Bernie Sanders nut hugger. Totally not the case. Down ballot I'll vote almost straight ticket Republican starting with our Congressman Mike Turner. 

In the case of the Presidential election- it's country ahead of party Steve. I can hold my nose for 4 years of Democratic control if it means removing a hateful, name calling, small minded, anti-science, and incompetent guy out of the White House. The office of President of the United States deserves someone more respectful of the position than this assclown...  

Just to address the highlighted part, yes it does if that's how you vote. But like I said before it's Stockholm Syndrome so if you would like to believe that you're still conservative realize that it's kind of silly to base your entire political outlook on hatred of trump. So you have to pretend that you hate all Republican initiatives. And you also have to pretend to believe  that Joe Biden  isn't just a dishonest  and even a bigger idiot. Which you would not do if Mike Pence were president and proposed the same things. 

WSS

• Thanks 1

Well, just so everybody can sleep better, I voted blue across the board. Took my absentee ballot right down to the board of elections and dropped it right in the drop box. I did my part, if Trump wins it will ONLY be another 4 years. (THANK GOD FOR THAT)

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just to address the highlighted part, yes it does if that's how you vote. But like I said before it's Stockholm Syndrome so if you would like to believe that you're still conservative realize that it's kind of silly to base your entire political outlook on hatred of trump. So you have to pretend that you hate all Republican initiatives. And you also have to pretend to believe  that Joe Biden  isn't just a dishonest  and even a bigger idiot. Which you would not do if Mike Pence were president and proposed the same things. 

WSS

I find it to be so much bs, that liberals call themselves "fiscal conservatives" for cred attempts, but go along with

the green new deal that would devastate our economy, skyrocket energy costs, destroy jobs, and add about 60 TRILLION to our national debt.