THE BROWNS BOARD

By my tabulations, Pres Trump WINS BIG

calfoxwc

33 minutes ago, hammertime said:

+4% on anything Over 100,000?

thats Kamala or Joe?

Isnt he running for Senate?

They have no platform other than Orange Man bad....

but they are going to undo ALL of Pres Trump's tax cuts.

which means,

raising taxes a hell of a lot higher for every single American and American business.

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Work on getting that A.D.D. under control.

I don't understand. You'll be along side those faggots voting for Biden right?  I'm sure none of them will be voting for Trump.

I love South Park btw.  The PC  babies episode lol..how well it reflected you lefties.

I like Family Guy equally as much.  Rick and Morty is OK.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

2020-10-12_160453.thumb.jpg.fc68cf26f00ff7e3b5fb15fc1fa96123.jpg2020-10-13_203755.thumb.jpg.37de7ed29eb1d831e0fac6300600646f.jpg

I wish I could get excited about this. Biden draws no one,  but were not these the same type of "crowds" Hillary had?...yet the wench still won the popular vote.

As was with Hillary, no one on the left is excited about Biden, their motivation to vote is only to get rid of Trump. My gut feeling is that there will be more faggot libtards motivated to vote this time around.  Please tell me how I'm wrong to make me feel better!

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Double standard. We're deranged because we don't like Trump, but it's perfectly OK for you to hate liberals and Biden. BTW- I'm definitely not a liberal, there's a horde of Lincoln Project Republicans waiting for the stench to be removed from the White House. 

The more accurate question should have been- do you think the country is better off than it was 4 years ago? Current polls seem to say- HELL NO!!!!  

psssh.... whatever you say, LIBERAL!

But I imagine you feel like people do when they see the worst members of their fanbase. Like when you see a Browns fan do something really dumb and you're disappointed and embarrassed by association 

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it must be a duck.

If it talks like a libtard, lies like a libtard, and votes like a libtard then it must be a libtard. You son are a libtard.

The only double standards that exist are the ones that reside with you lefties. 

There is no rational reason to hate Trump, there however are plenty of rational reasons to hate Biden.. backed up by facts that have been repeatedly laid in front of you, that being said,  libtards are also suspected to have attention deficit disorder, so there ya go you fuckin libtard.

Your propensity to lie without a filter as you just did is a reflection of your TDS and obsessive hatred for Trump. How many lies has Cal and I caught you in now Hoorta?

Regarding the bold you and a few other Trump ass kissers around here are so far in denial of reality, it's beyond incredulous. I really don't even know where to begin. Maybe we can start with the juvenile name calling... Sleepy Joe, Pocahontas. We have Joke-a-hontas play acting he's president.  The high morality guy who's cheated on every one of his wives. The Bible waving bozo who couldn't even quote one verse of it when asked. Now lets get down to something more serous- that's IMHO is going to sink Trump like the Titanic. The economy is great- tell that to the tens of millions who are still out of work, and the small business owners who had to shut down. Covid? don't even get me started. This is the one issue alone that's going to send Trump down to an epic landslide loss.  I (Chimp) beat it- you can too,  especially if you get experimental treatments unavailable to damn near anyone else...  it's no big deal... Now on his super spreader tour with his brain dead lemmings in attendance, he has some new tunes to fire up his base... Megadeth's "Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good!"  And here's his new campaign theme song....  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c   Oh the door was open and Trump appeared.... 

Watch who you're calling a liberal clueless one. I fully support Amy for the Supreme Court- but not the way the the way it's being done... Pull you heads out of Trump's ass and buy a fucking clue already.... You have the Lincoln Project, RVAT (Republican voters against Trump- those are lifelong Republicans BTW) Some very high level Republicans (Kasish, Powell, Mattis) who totally agree Trump is a complete incompetent jackass. So exactly where are your Democrats for Trump? Huh? You can count them on your fingers. Best you could do at the RNC is pull up a third tier Georgia statehouse goober. 

5 hours ago, hammertime said:

+4% on anything Over 100,000?   EDIT: 400,000 Trump Fox Fake News....  

thats Kamala or Joe?

Isnt he running for Senate?

They have no platform other than Orange Man bad....

And the Republican platform?  FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!  We'll explain it all later....   :D :D :D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

I don't understand. You'll be along side those faggots voting for Biden right?  I'm sure none of them will be voting for Trump.

I love South Park btw.  The PC  babies episode lol..how well it reflected you lefties.

I like Family Guy equally as much.  Rick and Morty is OK.

Well then you miss the context of both shows making a good deal of fun about yourself.   If I was a lefty, either writing or at the ballot box, I'd be inclined to take offense.

On 10/10/2020 at 8:02 PM, hammertime said:

No.  I’m essential and your a scared fool.

Or you are essentially a bonified, certified lemming somewhat like those at rallies thinking they can get the same Royal COVID treatment as the King/Pied Piper. Won't happen. But go have a nice 2-3 hours of drinking at your favorite bar. You can prove herd immunity and shrinking of future SS roles simultaneously.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

but they are going to undo ALL of Pres Trump's tax cuts.

which means,

raising taxes a hell of a lot higher for every single American and American business.

Those tax cuts have sunset built into them for all but the rich for whom they are permanent. It's in the bill. Go do your famous search at real websites, not the far right ones which likely ignore that fact.

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Those tax cuts have sunset built into them for all but the rich for whom they are permanent. It's in the bill. Go do your famous search at real websites, not the far right ones which likely ignore that fact.

So what you're saying is your presidential candidate didn't know that?  So you are either on board for raising taxes or it's just the TDS.

I'm just guessing you are a liberal posing as a conservative and wouldn't want them renewed anyway.

WSS

38 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Or you are essentially a bonified, certified lemming somewhat like those at rallies thinking they can get the same Royal COVID treatment as the King/Pied Piper. Won't happen. But go have a nice 2-3 hours of drinking at your favorite bar. You can prove herd immunity and shrinking of future SS roles simultaneously.

You seem to be a very narrow minded shell of a man with unfounded fears.

youve heard big numbers and immediately crawled into your shell.

I’m pretty sure 99% of us are going to survive the flu.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Well then you miss the context of both shows making a good deal of fun about yourself.   If I was a lefty, either writing or at the ballot box, I'd be inclined to take offense.

There you go again making assumptions. Given that episodes involing ideology/politics is very infrequent, I'm not bothered by the fact that both shows make more fun of conservatives than libtards, I understand they must pander to the audience they believe are watching. But just so you are aware...

Political views of Trey Parker and Matt Stone

At an online forum (South Park Studios Chat, May 10, 2001), Parker and Stone wrote that they hated both conservatives and liberals, with Stone famously commenting "I hate conservatives but I really fucking hate liberals".

21 minutes ago, Gorka said:

There you go again making assumptions. Given that episodes involing ideology/politics is very infrequent, I'm not bothered by the fact that both shows make more fun of conservatives than libtards, I understand they must pander to the audience they believe are watching. But just so you are aware...

Political views of Trey Parker and Matt Stone

At an online forum (South Park Studios Chat, May 10, 2001), Parker and Stone wrote that they hated both conservatives and liberals, with Stone famously commenting "I hate conservatives but I really fucking hate liberals".

I'm well aware of their views, no education is necessary here.  I tend to understand the content I digest.  And the political commentary, at least the subtle stuff, is in no way few or far between with either show.

Meanwhile I'm a "pc baby" who doesn't use anything resembling PC lingo.

You're so witty that you contradict yourself in a singular post.  

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So what you're saying is your presidential candidate didn't know that?  So you are either on board for raising taxes or it's just the TDS.

I'm just guessing you are a liberal posing as a conservative and wouldn't want them renewed anyway.

WSS

I am a fiscal conservative posing as a fiscal conservative and did not want any of the tax cuts done because there was no commensurate cut in costs to make up for them, kind of like repeal and replace was only repeal but not replace. Therefore we had the biggest damn yearly deficits in our history the whole time after that was done excluding the increases because of COVID. And  I think our prez is an illiterate blowhard who just signs whatever president McConnell puts in front of him. I suspect the only part of the tax cut he did actually understand is that he and McConnell would personally benefit permanently. Moscow Mitch prolly explained that with a coloring book that was mostly green.🤑

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm well aware of their views, no education is necessary here.  I tend to understand the content I digest.  And the political commentary, at least the subtle stuff, is in no way few or far between with either show.

Meanwhile I'm a "pc baby" who doesn't use anything resembling PC lingo.

You're so witty that you contradict yourself in a singular post.  

Right, you also imagine is racism is everywhere too, unless you're counting all the racist innuendo in both shows as political viewpoints. But you see it's only funny when you assholes do it. Biden can make all the racist comments he likes,  cause that's  just Joe being Joe, not a big fucking deal.

" Are we being robbed" ? Stewie as he  awakes from a nap in Lois' arms to see Lois speaking to an old friend...a black dude.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I am a fiscal conservative posing as a fiscal conservative and did not want any of the tax cuts done because there was no commensurate cut in costs to make up for them, kind of like repeal and replace was only repeal but not replace. Therefore we had the biggest damn yearly deficits in our history the whole time after that was done excluding the increases because of COVID. And  I think our prez is an illiterate blowhard who just signs whatever president McConnell puts in front of him. I suspect the only part of the tax cut he did actually understand is that he and McConnell would personally benefit permanently. Moscow Mitch prolly explained that with a coloring book that was mostly green.🤑

Well I think I need to overlook most of the  moreidiotic portions of the post but I would say that more taxes and more spending isn't the mark of a fiscal conservative. But some of you guys seem to have an odd way of self description anyway. 

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

You seem to be a very narrow minded shell of a man with unfounded fears.

youve heard big numbers and immediately crawled into your shell.

I’m pretty sure 99% of us are going to survive the flu.

It's never been me I have feared for you dumb fuck, it's my adult children and my teen grandchildren who are more exposed because your ignorant asshole is pushing school openings that are proving to be a disaster as time goes by.

And if you are so brave, then head off for one of the rallies with all the other lemmings. Should be very enlightening.

Actually your denial of death figures that 90+% of the experts say are under-reporting proves you actually live in a shell 🐢 because ..............................................

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I think I need to overlook most of the  moreidiotic portions of the post but I would say that more taxes and more spending isn't the mark of a fiscal conservative. But some of you guys seem to have an odd way of self description anyway. 

WSS

Where did you see more spending in that post? Pretty sure I said "no commensurate cut in costs". Why yes, there it is in black and white. Guess I just had to highlight it for ya.🙄

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Where did you see more spending in that post? Pretty sure I said "no commensurate cut in costs". Why yes, there it is in black and white. Guess I just had to highlight it for ya.🙄

Of course it's meaningless. You're voting for Joe Biden and that's the bottom line. And I can guaran fucking tee  this guy and his left-wing masters aren't going to give you any commensurate cut in cost The rest of your blather about Moscow had Co vet are truly meaningless as well, but I don't expect a post from you without that kind of shit.

WSS

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Right, you also imagine is racism is everywhere too, unless you're counting all the racist innuendo in both shows as political viewpoints. But you see it's only funny when you assholes do it. Biden can make all the racist comments he likes,  cause that's  just Joe being Joe, not a big fucking deal.

" Are we being robbed" ? Stewie as he  awakes from a nap in Lois' arms to see Lois speaking to an old friend...a black dude.

Comedy is always subjective and pushes boundaries.  Louis C.K. and his "faggot" bit is a prime example. 

At the end of the day, you're the one being the whiny bitch here.   Ironic.

Edit: and you like family guy but complain at the duality natured jokes.

To the ignore list with you.  Nobody has time for bitch-ass-ness.  

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Comedy is always subjective and pushes boundaries.  Louis C.K. and his "faggot" bit is a prime example. 

At the end of the day, you're the one being the whiny bitch here.   Ironic.

Edit: and you like family guy but complain at the duality natured jokes.

To the ignore list with you.  Nobody has time for bitch-ass-ness.  

Awwww poor baby..LOL