THE BROWNS BOARD

Leadership

Just a point I've made to the lefties Democrats Trump haters and other assorted woodpeckers around here who cry Trump doesn't show leadership. My response is that you guys would be resistant to anything he suggested ordered or even mentioned just as a knee-jerk reaction. I think the proof is right there with Kameltoe, second in power in your new party until Joe's dementia pushes him out of the big chair, who stated if Trump has anything to do with a vaccine she's not taking it. 

( yes yes, what about what about what about)

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just a point I've made to the lefties Democrats Trump haters and other assorted woodpeckers around here who cry Trump doesn't show leadership. My response is that you guys would be resistant to anything he suggested ordered or even mentioned just as a knee-jerk reaction. I think the proof is right there with Kameltoe, second in power in your new party until Joe's dementia pushes him out of the big chair, who stated if Trump has anything to do with a vaccine she's not taking it. 

( yes yes, what about what about what about)

WSS

If Trump is making the decision and not science, then I agree with her decision for herself. Mine would be to take the chance, but then I tried to volunteer to be in the 3rd phase tests too, but was not selected.

2020-10-09_101022.thumb.jpg.872547392c4f6d89c7f63b3947ca14e6.jpg

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If Trump is making the decision and not science, then I agree with her decision for herself. Mine would be to take the chance, but then I tried to volunteer to be in the 3rd phase tests too, but was not selected.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yet Hoorta and his little woodpecker would kiss his ...ring and vote for him.

it just doesn't get much weirder than that.

I'll post this here again..

Doubt the lefties will understand but..

Jill Spriggs Compelling post on Parler:   Someone asked, “Who are you voting for?” The man answered, “Not ‘who’; ‘what.’” *What* are you voting for? Here’s my list:
- A firm commitment to uphold the Constitution, not rewrite it.
- Protection for the unborn, the unequivocal right to life.
- Freedom to speak without being censored or canceled.
- Freedom to worship freely, without threat to livelihood or safety.
- Freedom to defend life and property from those who would take either one.
- Freedom of parents to choose the best schooling for their children.
- Freedom from confiscatory taxes and taxes disguised as fees.
- Freedom from government corruption enabled by lobbying and money-laundering “aid,” “donations,” and other deals.
- An actually free press, run by thousands of independent outlets, not a few outlets controlled by a handful of conglomerates and tech tyrants.
- Freedom from enabling, pandering excuses for lawlessness.
What are you voting for?

• Upvote 1