THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment about Black woman, quarantine lands Biden in hot water

Vambo

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Did you notice the lefties are avoiding this thread?

Dude literally starts 30% of the threads on any given page, this one around mid-night on a Monday.   Then you chime in at 6:30am wondering where anyone is? 

I'd ask what kind of person is like that, but I have a pretty good insight.

Sorry, bubs. I know it aint easy being you.

24 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Dude literally starts 30% of the threads on any given page, this one around mid-night on a Monday.   Then you chime in at 6:30am wondering where anyone is? 

There’s a little thing on the forum that reads “Views”.

There were more than 20 views on this thread and only the OP’s original post, then I posted.

Since you have a self proclaimed “pretty good insight” what does that tell you?

Just keep on being you.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Comments about other poster but no comment on the racist behavior of Joe Biden, nice try on a distraction to avoid the issue pathetic.

20 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Comments about other poster but no comment on the racist behavior of Joe Biden, nice try on a distraction to avoid the issue pathetic.

Unlike yourself, I actually searched for the whole video to apply appropriate context. After dping so I realize It didn't require my comment because its a clown ass thread, from a fucking clown-ass poster. 

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

There’s a little thing on the forum that reads “Views”.

There were more than 20 views on this thread and only the OP’s original post, then I posted.

Since you have a self proclaimed “pretty good insight” what does that tell you?

Just keep on being you.

Holy fuck, 20 views?!?!   Now we're just breaking records.

You have a near 3 year old thread with like 50k+ views and the overwhelming majority of it are from 2 maybe 3 posters.  They post, then spam refresh or constantly comb the board for a response.  Because let's be real, when you have nothing else, then you have that kind of time Apparently.

Edit and it's well within Biden's range to say something that is right there on that racism button.  The whole "you ain't black" thing is still really cringe.

This doesn't appear to be that when the curtain is drawn back.   I feel that's a fair assessment? 

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Unlike yourself, I actually searched for the whole video to apply appropriate context. After dping so I realize It didn't require my comment because its a clown ass thread, from a fucking clown-ass poster. 

Holy fuck, 20 views?!?!   Now we're just breaking records.

You have a near 3 year old thread with like 50k+ views and the overwhelming majority of it are from 2 maybe 3 posters.  They post, then spam refresh or constantly comb the board for a response.  Because let's be real, when you have nothing else, then you have that kind of time Apparently.

Edit and it's well within Biden's range to say something that is right there on that racism button.  The whole "you ain't black" thing is still really cringe.

This doesn't appear to be that when the curtain is drawn back.   I feel that's a fair assessment? 

Why didn’t you just come out and say you’re a Biden supporter.

First Lib to post on the thread...congratulations.

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Distract, avoid and denile.

26 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Why didn’t you just come out and say you’re a Biden supporter.

First Lib to post on the thread...congratulations.

Expected reponse. 

So basically what I said was just too reasonable and intelligent for your tastes.  Like i said, pretty good insight.

And I'll be going 3rd party yet again.

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Expected reponse. 

So basically what I said was just too reasonable and intelligent for your tastes.  Like i said, pretty good insight.

And I'll be going 3rd party yet again.

OK, in all seriousness...this thread has now been active 12 hours.

Do you think THAT’S enough time for Lefty to chime in?...so far no response.

Its okay to tell me I’m right.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

It didn't require your comment because it wasn't Trump that said it.

If it were Trump, assholes like you would be here having plenty to say.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Please link that video so we may all share in the appropriate context.

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

OK, in all seriousness...this thread has now been active 12 hours.

Do you think THAT’S enough time for Lefty to chime in?...so far no response.

Its okay to tell me I’m right.

I guess I'm looking at it from a different perspective which made me arrive at another question...

When I saw this thread I went "gee, what that did that asshole say now?"

*click*  *read* *watched*...   Then saw the OP (not sure why I didn't check to begin with) and naturally my spidey-sense tingled.

*googles whole video*

"Ahh, now I see."

So to circle back around to that other question...  why fucking bother to chime in?   This is a nonsense, bait thread, with a 10% clip of a full audio segment.  I regret even saying a damn thing.   OP is on ignore and obviously you aren't, so I'm polite enough to maintain discourse.      Are you right that no "lefty" has chimed in?  Sure.   But as I said, why fucking bother? Anyone with half a brain would say the same damn thing.     And you don't honestly require THAT kind of validation where you're checking thread time stamps, views AND hawking over waiting to see poster names?   That sounds exhausting and in all honesty, pretty god damn pathetic.    Doesn't seem your style. 

I appreciate your contributions to the football side, but the tact you've shown in this thread isn't ideal.

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I guess I'm looking at it from a different perspective which made me arrive at another question...

When I saw this thread I went "gee, what that did that asshole say now?"

*click*  *read* *watched*...   Then saw the OP (not sure why I didn't check to begin with) and naturally my spidey-sense tingled.

*googles whole video*

"Ahh, now I see."

So to circle back around to that other question...  why fucking bother to chime in?   This is a nonsense, bait thread, with a 10% clip of a full audio segment.  I regret even saying a damn thing.   OP is on ignore and obviously you aren't, so I'm polite enough to maintain discourse.      Are you right that no "lefty" has chimed in?  Sure.   But as I said, why fucking bother? Anyone with half a brain would say the same damn thing.     And you don't honestly require THAT kind of validation where you're checking thread time stamps, views AND hawking over waiting to see poster names?   That sounds exhausting and in all honesty, pretty god damn pathetic.    Doesn't seem your style. 

I appreciate your contributions to the football side, but the tact you've shown in this thread isn't ideal.

Well, this is the Poly Board where we aren’t exactly finding a cure for cancer...we banter over trivial shit most of the time.

The lame threads are started by both sides of the aisle.

Check out Tour’s latest troll attempt with Trump commemorative coins or some stupid shit.

I appreciate the posts in the football forum from guys like you & Tour, but over here it’s another world.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well, this is the Poly Board where we aren’t exactly finding a cure for cancer...we banter over trivial shit most of the time.

Check out Tour’s latest troll attempt with Trump commemorative coins or some stupid shit.

I appreciate the posts in the football forum from guys like you & Tour, but over here it’s another world.

Well, god damn it you make a fine point lol.   Well played.

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:29 PM, Canton Dawg said:

except Tiamsies demands to control the narrative on both boards. He seems to imagine himself a type A (read: "asswhole") angry Klingon about anything anyone says that doesn't have his permission to say it. Sure seems like Hoorta had his butt buddy come over and help him get conservatives kicked off the political forum, or to get it shut down.

Haven't heard a denial from Hoorta, yet, did I miss it?

His rage on with Vambo is just another episode of too long on a commode.

Maybe he should hit the road because he's acting like a toad.

crap. lol