THE BROWNS BOARD

Our brave President pays a visit to his loyal supporters at Walter Reed (formerly Bethesda Naval Hospital).

You sound like such a vagina, a softie, a fanook, a weakling. "Brave" 🙄 So brave getting the best care humanly possible and probably not even experiencing anything that would even resemble a common cold and driving by his supporters in a vehicle that could survive a direct hit from a missile (oh that right, because of all the evil Democrats). I am glad you worship such a feeble person, really says a lot about your character. Your new name, Captain Hushpuppy. Now I know what to get you for Christmas, a pair of knee pads, those knees got to be getting sore by now.

8 hours ago, Neo said:

You sound like such a vagina, a softie, a fanook, a weakling. "Brave" 🙄 So brave getting the best care humanly possible and probably not even experiencing anything that would even resemble a common cold and driving by his supporters in a vehicle that could survive a direct hit from a missile (oh that right, because of all the evil Democrats). I am glad you worship such a feeble person, really says a lot about your character. Your new name, Captain Hushpuppy. Now I know what to get you for Christmas, a pair of knee pads, those knees got to be getting sore by now.

Thanks for joining in the fray. Besides Trump  putting everyone else in his SUV into quarantine, (uncaring asshole) it got me to thinking just what he put the Secret Service through. Normally, there's around 5 cars in the motorcade, and a terrorist would have to guess which one was the target. 

Also, just exactly how bomb proof is the president's SUV? Saw a demo a few years back. Forget about shooting out the tires, and raking the car with small arms fire, full  automatic weapons gets you nowhere.  You'd have to start with at least RPGs and a truck load of ammonium nitrate to have any chance. I honestly  believe a bomb blast that blew the vehicle 10 feet in the air is designed to be  survivable.  LOL, even if the occupant was Barak Obama. :)

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Thanks for joining in the fray. Besides Trump  putting everyone else in his SUV into quarantine, (uncaring asshole) it got me to thinking just what he put the Secret Service through. Normally, there's around 5 cars in the motorcade, and a terrorist would have to guess which one was the target. 

Also, just exactly how bomb proof is the president's SUV? Saw a demo a few years back. Forget about shooting out the tires, and raking the car with small arms fire, full  automatic weapons gets you nowhere.  You'd have to start with at least RPGs and a truck load of ammonium nitrate to have any chance. I honestly  believe a bomb blast that blew the vehicle 10 feet in the air is designed to be  survivable.  LOL, even if the occupant was Barak Obama. :)

You invited the 12 year old here.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Science says masks work...everyone is wearing a mask! ;)

Your TDS is strong maybe you and Neo can seek couples counseling.👫

On 10/5/2020 at 7:23 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Our glorious President is already discharged and back at the White House hard at work!  MAGA!

Hard at work infecting the housekeeping staff, that's about all that's left in the WH ghost town....  Hey, way cool they now have guys in hazmat suits spraying the rooms with disinfectant. 

• Haha 1